• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Somnia

PC Madden-gaf

Are you guys going to play Planetside 2? Beta starts next week and from whats been demoed and revealed so far could be one of the best online FPS this year. The first Planetside was wayyyy ahead of it's time, but P2 doesn't look to have that problem. Was one of the best games shown at E3. Plus it's F2P. MMO FPS <3

Sweet cinematic trailer from a few days ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=41QFL4QB3NE

hypeee

How do I get a key?

Mrbob

Planetside was an amazing concept. Just failed in execution. Really excited to try out Planetside 2. Game will be F2P so I'll definitely check it out.

Ferny

PC Madden-gaf

Are you guys going to play Planetside 2? Beta starts next week and from whats been demoed and revealed so far could be one of the best online FPS this year. The first Planetside was wayyyy ahead of it's time, but P2 doesn't look to have that problem. Was one of the best games shown at E3. Plus it's F2P. MMO FPS <3

Sweet cinematic trailer from a few days ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=41QFL4QB3NE

hypeee

I'm hyped for it as well. Signed up for the beta the first day.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
No wonder you guys never finished Gears. Anytime FMT sets, he disappears like 10 minutes before.

CB3

FMT should apologize to you mcnulty. I told him to get you before we started. then he bailed

CB3

I got outlaws and myths pack. Hope im not missing any.

there is one other but the only thing that does for multiplayer (i think) is let you see the characters from other DLC

Edit: I just about lost it when Phee ended up with 3 kills on the first mission. THREE

And him jumping off the boat into the river as we were coming off the boat was just classic phee

is it one of those that goes over your head or clip on type?

i have the worst luck with mics

you could put it over your head but usually what I do is I only plug the mic in and put it around my neck so I don't hear the audio coming from the headphone

Smokey

you could put it over your head but usually what I do is I only plug the mic in and put it around my neck so I don't hear the audio coming from the headphone

Will look into a cheap one. You sounded pretty clear on my end.

Now mcnei1y needs to get premium and the 4 horsemen of bf3 will be complete

DCX

DCX
I use the Sony PS3 wireless headphones. Works great but I wish it worked like it did on the ps3 where the voice and in game sound came through the head set.

Maybe I can do it that way.but I haven't found a way yet.

DCX

McNei1y

Will look into a cheap one. You sounded pretty clear on my end.

Now mcnei1y needs to get premium and the 4 horsemen of bf3 will be complete

Yeah I'm going to have to look into that.

We playing co-op tonight in rdr?

Also, less then a month now but i guess it'll be 5 weeks until we start the league.

BigAT

Eli 97 OVR.

louie-sama61j38.gif

Nightz

I can get Guild Wars 2 for $47.98 and Sleeping Dogs for $36 from GMG. Is there anywhere else with better deals?

And Philip Rivers is a 92. I'll take it.

Top Bottom