• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Close Quarters is just CoD. I watched some video's of it. You are better off playing Black Ops or something

To be honest, I don't know what any of the expansions are called. Any chance you can link a trailer for the next expansion?

Flying is rough. It's unfair because everyone else has stacked air vehicles so they can destroy you in a second. It also doesn't help to fly around without flares. I want to upgrade my stuff but I cannot get a single kill in the air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6j5lXHNi8w

Close Quarters is just CoD. I watched some video's of it. You are better off playing Black Ops or something

COD has those shitty perks though, that's what bothers me the most. Otherwise I wouldn't have that much of an issue with it. Besides Close Quarters is fucking beautiful to look at if you have the right PC

Smokey

If you don't want to play Close Quarters you can go play B2K maps for traditional BF play. If you don't like that style you don't have to play it, but the option is there if you want to. You don't have to leave BF to get the COD type experience which was smart on their part. Oh and the CQ pack is actually a really good expansion. Most BFers hated the idea (I know I did) but when you actually play it it's good fun. Close Quarters give you the COD twitch type action which works because BF3 gunplay is the best in the series and among the best out of the online FPS. Then in September they are coming with Armored Kill which is based around vehicle play. That's what keeps it fresh each pack is different and keeps it from getting stale.

i played tons of BF3 and even use the Jet alot and i still havent leveled up. Im useless in the Jet but its fun to fly around

Sidenote: All that DLC shit and premium member stuff soured my on battlefield 3 for xbox. The user servers too. Just ruined it

Honestly BF3 sounds like a mess on consoles. On PC it's completely different. Premium saves you money if you plan on getting all 5 expansion packs though.

Smokey

Alright I'll add ya. Do you have the CQ pack?

For jet play you just have to stick with it. Once you get the heat seekers and ground missiles you're set. In the mean time join a Conquest map with a lower player count and use the jet as much as you can. As long as you have flares and use them properly you should be ok. When you hear that initial lock on sound don't deploy the flares yet. That sound is telling you you're being targeted. There is a second lock on sound that lets you know a missile is on your way...that's when you want to use the flares.

McNei1y

Alright I'll add ya. Do you have the CQ pack?

For jet play you just have to stick with it. Once you get the heat seekers and ground missiles you're set. In the mean time join a Conquest map with a lower player count and use the jet as much as you can. As long as you have flares and use them properly you should be ok. When you hear that initial lock on sound don't deploy the flares yet. There is a second lock on sound that lets you know a missile is on your way...that's when you want to use the flares.

Oh good tips. I always join full games and mess around. The smaller the better.

What's yours? I'll add you right now too.

Somnia

Fuck you guys, re-installing BF3, I took it off since it's been awhile since I've played, but I'm looking for something to play right now since GW2 and Madden are both a month away, yes Ferny I know DOTA 2. =)

Somnia

Fucking PC Sales, I had $5 credit on amazon and saw Binary Domain was only $9.99 so went ahead and bought it, figure for $5 I can't go wrong.

Well I forgot to DL overnight cause...I passed out. I'll be downloading it this morning. You bitches had better be playing this tonight!

alright lets set a time for today to play. i'll say... 3 pm pst. anyone have issues with that?

i'm not sure how many people can get in on the co-op missions though so we can play free-for-all if we have enough people.

the game has been downloat

and I'll be around all afternoon, can go whenever. granted that I don't take my regular mid afternoon siesta!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ill worry about the pay DLC if we actually end up playing on a regular basis. I dont wanna pull a phee and buy stuff then no one plays!

Top Bottom