• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okami HD remastered rated by Korean GRB

kc44135

So, it looks like this turned out to be real, huh? Well, awesome! Okami is a great game, so the more people that get to play it, and the more platforms they get to play it on, the better. Also, the PS3 version was apparently internally rendering at 4K (no idea how they pulled that off), so this should look pretty good on modern hardware.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
So, it looks like this turned out to be real, huh? Well, awesome! Okami is a great game, so the more people that get to play it, and the more platforms they get to play it on, the better. Also, the PS3 version was apparently internally rendering at 4K (no idea how they pulled that off), so this should look pretty good on modern hardware.
There are no Capcom rumors. Just leaks.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Why no Switch?

After Megaman Legacy and Disney Afternoon Collection we should know how "flexible" Capcom is when getting ports that are already in development on Switch.

It would have made sense, but timing probably wasnt on their side.

Sentenza

I'd be a bit more excited if I didn't replay this on RPCS3 merely weeks ago.

Said that, I hope at least the PC version will try to address the obscenely close pop-up the game had in any version so far (and of course I hope for unlocked framerate this time).

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
After Megaman Legacy and Disney Afternoon Collection we should know how "flexible" Capcom is when getting ports that are already in development on Switch.

It would have made sense, but timing probably wasnt on their side.

I doubt the REv collection started development before USFII sales.

Oh boy, PC means that even if they cut Reset again some intrepid modder can just add the song back in. Alright, I'll.... quadruple dip?
I was thinking the same thing. Modding Reset back in and being armed with a drawing tablet could finally make this the definitive version I was hoping for.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I doubt the REv collection started development before USFII sales.

Hmmm....i dont know. These games were always going to come to Switch in my opinion - its just that Capcom didnt start working on them until the PS4/One versions were done.

They dont want extra Switch versions to have a negative impact on their release schedule...same way SE just went ahead with DQXI and will figure out specfics of the Switch version after the initial SKUs have shipped.

I was thinking the same thing. Modding Reset back in and being armed with a drawing tablet could finally make this the definitive version I was hoping for.

Damn, I had not thought of that at all. I guess the screen tablets wouldn't work unless you're playing the whole game on it, but I've got an old regular Wacom in the cupboard which would be perfect.

poncle

They should keep the ending credits from the PS2 version this time. Not that they care enough to actually do it.

pronk420

Weird the title of What remains of Edith Finch is literally just a phonetic translation of it. Is that common or is it just because it's an preliminary rating thing and the title isn't finalised?

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
giphy.gif

lol beat me to it

Definitely gonna get this for PS4....hopefully it has some Pro enhancements

Shiggy

How were Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition for PC, Dead Rising (PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One), DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC)? Should be a decent remaster/port.

How were Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition for PC, Dead Rising (PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One), DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC)? Should be a decent remaster/port.

This one in particular was great.

Top Bottom