• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jac_Solar

I'm leaning towards:

- Real actor (body, etc.)

- CG head

JAfMZjM.gif

That weird shadow glitch just doesn't make sense, and the previous hypothesis about "green screening" doesn't hold any water since the backdrop is an LCD TV as we can see if this "picture" taken of him.

The weirdest thing about the picture is the way his shirt moves when he leans back, in my opinion. Compared to the rest of the motions that give away framerate, relativity of the motions and so forth, it moves "too fluidly". Doesn't necessarily mean it's CG though.

The weirdest thing about the picture is the way his shirt moves when he leans back, in my opinion. Compared to the rest of the motions that give away framerate, relativity of the motions and so forth, it moves "too fluidly". Doesn't necessarily mean it's CG though.

And what about that weird flicker on the lower left side of his neck as he leans back??

That said I think this is a real guy. If it's not I will be blown away with the new engine because wow. I am guessing the bandages are just so that we can't look up the actor who is doing this and also it goes with the game.

Shikoro

He breathed in, his lungs expanded, his chest...

Lunacy happening in this thread.

Shikoro

is that not possible?

What do you mean? That dude thinks because of the shirt's behavior that he's CGI.

I'm actually betting that the guy is real, but that they made some "mistakes" and changes just to make people go crazy. And boy, did they succeed.

31QwmH4.png

The greatest thing in this thread are the people who have 0 doubt it's CG.
Like: "i spotted it was CG instantly".

Other forums are going to have a yearlong fieldtrip with this thread.

Makai

Man, #teamCG is killing in the polls. Something's definitely up with that guy. If we end up getting a CG deconfirmation, I'm joining #teamReptillian.

Kojima productions probably didnt mean any of this. They just wanted to show a guy cosplaying the character from the trailer and make the "shock reveal" of the fox engine logo. Nothing else.

bud23

Yesterday I read this thread. Now I walk down the street scrutinizing the faces of the people I encounter. I've been wondering myself if they in fact are real or just CGs, maybe it´s the world that has been pulled over our eyes, maybe we all are a mob of Joakim Mogrens . Dunno, I only hope that Kojima is real, but I don´t know what to believe anymore.

You guys are crazy.

31QwmH4.png

Xater

I am trying to figure out what the next stop after Carnival of Stupid and Crazytown is...

Well that#s probably gonna take me a while so I am just going o call a lot you guys crazy.

31QwmH4.png

Dr Dogg

Hmm well this seams like an interesting direction this is going. It appears that peeps in a GMT+ timezone are more than likely to go Real than the GMT- timezone folks who are more likely to go CG. Where were you guys last night, huh?

Xater

Hmm well this seams like an interesting direction this is going. It appears that peeps in a GMT+ timezone are more than likely to go Real than the GMT- timezone folks who are more likely to go CG. Where were you guys last night, huh?

I am trying to figure out if those CG guys really believe that or if they are just trying to fuck with people more. I really can't comprehend how anyone would think that is CG. A lot of guys look very silly come GDC.

Someone should make a list of all the CG guys. I still regret not going one for the FOR or AGAINST thread. That way we can easily identifiy the crazies.

Xun

Bear in mind there's nothing to suggest this is real time, and I'd just like to point that out.

Also how his eyes react in certain shots isn't quite right, and there's certainly something off about them.

I'm almost starting to believe some shots are CG, whereas some are real, but we'll see.

Top Bottom