• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, this is lazy even for Taco Bell - latest Ohio test item is the Taco Burrito

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Taco Bell Testing Value-Priced "Taco Burrito"

Taco Bell looks to offer a taco inside of a burrito for the test of the new $1.49 Loaded Taco Burrito out in Toledo, Ohio.

As the name suggests, the test item consists of a double-portion of seasoned ground beef, lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, red tortilla strips, and reduced fat sour cream wrapped up inside of a flour tortilla. It's basically the filling of their Taco Supreme but wrapped up in a burrito with tortilla strips standing in for the hard taco shell.

In addition to the $1.49 price point, the Loaded Taco Burrito is also being offered as part of a $5 Big Box meal along with a Crunchy Taco, a Doritos Locos Taco, and a medium drink.

gCOavK9.jpg

Rocketz

I always get a laugh knowing drunk UT students are their test market for Toledo.

I was one of them while in school

see5harp

Dude that double decker taco they have right now for $1 is absolutely insane. It's like when the 5 layer burritos were 1.50 or whatever. I literally couldn't even finish the food I ordered because it was so much.

M-PG71C

So what is the difference between it and the Burrito Supreme? The tortilla strips?

Dude that double decker taco they have right now for $1 is absolutely insane. It's like when the 5 layer burritos were 1.50 or whatever. I literally couldn't even finish the food I ordered because it was so much.

Oh hell yeah, I get the Habanero cool one without the sour cream.

What's in it? "A tortilla with cheese meat or vegetables" It's all the same!! /JimGaffigan

Seriously though, everything on Taco Bell's menu tastes exactly the same, just in different forms.

First one I found on a search: http://tylerglaiel.com/tacobell/

EDIT: Hahaha "Triple-Layer Nachditatadaco-Chimco Supreme Diablo"

Clicked on this 10 times. Every single one of them sounds like they could've been on their menu.

I'm fine with lettuce. I feel like tomatoes don't belong in any mexican, (or mexican inspired) food. It clashes terribly to me. Tomatoes should only be put on sandwiches or burgers.

5-layer burritos were originally 99 cents each. That was a killer price.

Double Decker Taco for $1 right now is pretty legit, too.

see5harp

5-layer burritos were originally 99 cents each. That was a killer price.

Double Decker Taco for $1 right now is pretty legit, too.

Yea I knew it was something crazy. It's now almost a premium (LOL) priced item. I don't order a damn thing at taco bell if it's over $2.00. Double Decker Taco I'll order 4 of those messy fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom