• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell to start testing Cheetos Burrito in select Ohio locations in mid-August

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.brandeating.com/2016/07/first-look-taco-bells-new-cheetos-burrito-test.html

Taco Bell has come up with a new Cheetos Burrito that they'll be testing starting next month in Cincinnati, OH.

The Cheetos Burrito features a fairly standard set of Taco Bell ingredients: rice, sour cream, seasoned beef, and nacho cheese sauce plus Crunchy Cheetos wrapped up in a flour tortilla and grilled. Additionally, the rice in the burrito is made with a new recipe that is meant to be a little more buttery.

The burrito came about due to the success of the similar Cheetos Crunchwrap Slider up north in Canada.

The Cheetos Burrito begins testing in mid-August and will sell for $1.

OTik5ZF.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIYDilOgIaF/

ZgUdT36.png

Seriously though, as much as I want to question this, I ate the Fritos Burrito when it was out and enjoyed it. I imagine it'll taste somewhat the same. I don't think it needed to be extra buttery though.

Seriously though, as much as I want to question this, I ate the Fritos Burrito when it was out and enjoyed it. I imagine it'll taste somewhat the same. I don't think it needed to be extra buttery though.

That and the frito crunchwrap were great,
Taco Bell's experiments normally end up decent at the very least.

Permanently A

Question, do these things only sell at $1 for a limited time? I really liked the Beefy Fritos wrap for a dollar and then they hiked it to $1.50

Question, do these things only sell at $1 for a limited time? I really liked the Beefy Fritos wrap for a dollar and then they hiked it to $1.50

Sometimes it stays but the price goes up.
When they had the 2 Frito burritos, they dropped the Cheddar and raised the other to $1.50.

Biscuit Taco lasted 1 month and was completely dropped.

geomon

Just imagine the flour tortilla are your arteries and all of that shit is inside of it. Now go eat some fruit.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've actually made these myself by opening a beefy cheese burrito and adding flamin hot cheetos at home.

maxcriden

So it's Sonic's chili fritos wrap which is itself an amalgamation of the Frito pie. Interesting. I mean, looks not so appealing to me, but I can appreciate the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom