• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Review Thread

Ready to throw my money at them. Loved the first OlliOlli on Vita.

Da heck?!

I guess I'm buying it.

Did they ever patch the buggy Vita version of the first. I stopped because got tired of the bugs.

I did not suffer ANY bugs on VIta when I played. So they were probably patched out. I played through the entire game.

Munkyspace

Uh... can't use the D-Pad for this game now? Odd thing to omit in the sequel...

Edit: Game deleted already. Not to be a downer, but I don't think "hype deflated" accurately describes the sensation I got when I realized that I had to use the Vita analog after my little skater dude happily careened down a short set of stairs. What a bummer. Everything else looks like a huge improvement, though.

On a related note, early Vita PSN store ratings seem to reflect a similar discontent, for the lack of a better word.

Pappasman

Grabbed this on PS plus and played the first couple stages because this game seemed neat.

Holy fuck this is good...

Da heck?!

I guess I'm buying it.

Did they ever patch the buggy Vita version of the first. I stopped because got tired of the bugs.

Yeah, they ended up patching it.

I did not suffer ANY bugs on VIta when I played. So they were probably patched out. I played through the entire game.

There was a game-breaking crash bug that started happening later in the game. Made the game unplayable for some people and had something to do with the game trying to connect with PSN if I remember correctly. Roll_7 identified it early and it took a while to patch it out, but they got it done eventually!

Just grabbed my PS+ copy (along with a few other games).

Can't wait to download this to my Vita once I'm home. That reminds me... I also need to get OlliOlli for my 3DS.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I just bought the first one last week :(

I bought it a couple weeks back when it was on sale as well. I've barely played it. Now to decide whether to keep going with it, or just jump to this one. Guess I'll fire this one up sometime and just go with it if I think it's noticeably better.

Just played it on Vita. It is indeed a 10/10 game. I hope this becomes a big success for Roll7, though I have no idea how that would work since it is a Plus release.. I guess Sony pays these developers a fixed figure in advance?

I am assuming they have some DLC planned down the road.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Please tell me they have removed any and all touchscreen interactions from the Vita version.

nowai

Absolutely loved the first game, but no dpad killed this one for me.

Feels so clunky and unresponsive using the stick.

Top Bottom