• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Direction - Take Me Home |OT| The Return of The Kings, The Beatles hew?

Yeah I have reconciled myself with it.

Really its the only track on the album I actively dislike.

iYPA1BSYCDFbb.gif

Delio

God Niall's accent kills me every time.

Also that slience when the "how long will you last" comment came up. Lovely. UGH i wish she would have asked them harder stuff tho. Where is the Barb with the hard hitting questions.

The awkward silence when Barbara said that boy bands are a fad... I felt bad for them.

lol, Larry looking at each other when they talk about marriage.

Lol I missed that. Will have to watch again.

God Niall's accent kills me every time.

Also that slience when the "how long will you last" comment came up. Lovely. UGH i wish she would have asked them harder stuff tho. Where is the Barb with the hard hitting questions.
In that short of an interview there isn't time for a lot. I think it was very good for the length and the fact that is a mainstream American interview.

Its from this: http://youtu.be/NX1NWAGPaqA?t=26s

I didn't posted cause it was just a 1 second clip, lol

the video is rumored to come on the 17th

That soon huh? Hype!

I wasn't expecting it till after the holidays.

Wonder whether they will submit it for US radio at the same time or hold off till Little Things starts declining....

I still expect it to be painfully bad and cliche

Delio

Best body? I'll concede that to Louis. He has that ass for days and such smooth legs that does something to me when I see them. But I love Niall's persona more..shame he has a kinda "bro" body build.

Not surprised at their shitty music taste, but somehow I was expecting at least one of them listened to something more... interesting.

Anyway, Zayn's face >>>> Louis body.

Lies.

Anyways.

Niall listening to country. Lady Antebellum is a good group.

Nlroh

Waffle pls. That was obviously sarcastic.

I will acknowledge that in general the group has shitty taste is music....but that is true of most teen guys.

Teens have like the worst taste ever, I mean, look at all those girls that like 1D. Also, when I was a teen I liked some crappy pop songs by Kelly Clarkson.

Waffle pls. That was obviously sarcastic.

Teens have like the worst taste ever, I mean, look at all those girls that like 1D. Also, when I was a teen I liked some crappy pop songs by Kelly Clarkson.

This thing...............the thing that you are doing now........yes that........its is unbecoming and unacceptable from a member of 1Dgaf.

I expect this kind of trash in Popgaf....or from Marius....you know, people with low standards.

Not from you.

I do not want to have to come for you, but rest assured, I will.

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

You have been warned.

For serious though....lets keep OT stuff like dragging each other's fav's for the Popgaf thread. This is not the place.

Nlroh

This thing...............the thing that you are doing now........yes that........its is unbecoming and unacceptable from a member of 1Dgaf.

I expect this kind of trash in Popgaf....or from Marius....you know, people with low standards.

Not from you.

I do not want to have to come for you, but rest assured, I will.

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

You have been warned.

You're so gullible. Breakaway was super good.

2Lutn.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
If yall watch the video it says the next episode teh fans will get to see the Kiss You video.

They will probably confirm the date for the video at the end of the episode.

Nlroh

For serious though....lets keep OT stuff like dragging each other's fav's for the Popgaf thread. This is not the place.

Come on, you don't even know who my fav is. You just bailed out because you know there's nothing you can do to "drag" me. And I wasn't kidding, I really like Breakway!

Anyways...

BRING ME TO 1D: FROM CUPCAKES TO QUESTIONS

I want to note how sexist this conference is, paying their gay fans dust

sexist?? But... but... but Niall said in that interview that he knew some dudes who like LT. I think that was the first time I read something about them acknowledging the existence of male, erhm, gay fans.

Anyways...

BRING ME TO 1D: FROM CUPCAKES TO QUESTIONS

I want to note how sexist this conference is, paying their gay fans dust

Lol. Should be an interesting watch.

If yall watch the video it says the next episode teh fans will get to see the Kiss You video.

They will probably confirm the date for the video at the end of the episode.

Well that would be a massive disappointment.......hopefully its very soon.

I can't see them waiting long with the X Factor performance this week.

Come on, you don't even know who my fav is. You just bailed out because you know there's nothing you can do to "drag" me. And I wasn't kidding, I really like Breakway!

I know 1D....and if one of you came for Kelly....my decision would not be difficult.....I am glad you appreciate the mastery that was and is Breakaway so I don't have to make that choice.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Well that would be a massive disappointment.......hopefully its very soon.

I can't see them waiting long with the X Factor performance this week.

The next episode comes out tomorrow which still leaves the 17th as a possibility. Get the word out tomorrow + Sunday then get all those front loaded views on Monday.

I know 1D....and if one of you came for Kelly....my decision would not be difficult.

I would rather you came for my fave than them
VjvlV.gif

The next episode comes out tomorrow which still leaves the 17th as a possibility. Get the word out tomorrow + Sunday then get all those front loaded views on Monday.

Possible first video in....ever....to unseat Gangnam Style from #1 on the hot video's list?

I mean. Its possible.......Gangnam isn't getting views like it use to (though its still insane).

Either way. Its going to be huge.

Nlroh

I don't know, WMYB has "low" numbers, compared to other top videos... even Gotye has more views than them. I'm not sure if 1D is huge enough for something like that.

I don't know, WMYB has "low" numbers, compared to other top videos... even Gotye has more views than them. I'm not sure if 1D is huge enough for something like that.

lol I mean their hot 100 list. So it would only have to be more popular for a week.

:)

LLWY had the highest 24 hour view total of any video ever as I recall..........if Kiss You can beat that......... it could be the first video to knock Psy out of the top spot on the chart. Even if its only for a week or two.

I see my original post was unclear....wow did I look stupid...oops

Also. Take me home has passed 2 Million worldwide.

Week 1: 1,045,000
Week 2: 406,000
Week 3: 284,000
Week 4: 314,000
Total: 2,049,000

Up A Night should pass 4 million next week.

Nlroh

lol I mean their hot 100 list. So it would only have to be more popular for a week.

Only FOR A WEEK? That's not interesting! We need world shattering records.

BRING ME TO 1D: KISS YOU PREMIERE

tumblr_mf2yqkQ4Fa1ra47c7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mf2zexJM0N1r4dzpyo1_500.gif

they are also shirtless
bhuHH.gif

Jesus, 3 minutes of girls reactions just to watch 10 seconds of 1D. If it wasn't for the
shirtless part
, I'd say the video is going to be terrible.

I would like to encourage my fellow 1Dgaffers to fill out their popgaf grammy nomination ballots today....

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44951348&postcount=14001

Not sure who has or hasn't done one.....but yeah.....I am not shy about advertising.

ic0mZDLWhXGoo.gif

10 Pop albums??? Sorry, I can't vote. There's no way I can fill up that list. Take me Home is the only pop album I've listened in quite some time.

Only FOR A WEEK? That's not interesting! We need world shattering records.

Jesus, 3 minutes of girls reactions just to watch 10 seconds of 1D. If it wasn't for the
shirtless part
, I'd say the video is going to be terrible.

10 Pop albums??? Sorry, I can't vote. There's no way I can fill up that list. Take me Home is the only pop album I've listened in quite some time.
I see no rule requiring you fill every slot. (I didn't in all categories)

OGq50.gif

I'll do an example ballot for you.

Album of the year

1. Take Me Home - One Direction
2. Up All Night - One Direction
3. Warrior - Ke$ha

Record of the Year

1. What makes You Beautiful - One Direction
2. Live While Were Young - One Direction
3. Stronger - Kelly Clarkson

Video of The Year
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction

Artist of The Year
One Direction

BOOOM done......feel free to copy/paste!

OGq50.gif

OGq50.gif

OGq50.gif

Don't kill me Marius

Top Bottom