• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Burning Blood Confirmed for May 31st in NA

Confirmed from the new trailer posted today.

New characters confirmed are:

Nami
Nico Robin
Boa Hancock
Perona
Jinbe
Jozu
Marco
Whitebeard

Only the girls were shown in the trailer, but Siliconera has shown the others in screen shots.

Pre-Orders bonuses are Afro Luffy, Kung Fu Luffy, and Fourth Gear Luffy as a standalone characters (it's normally an in-game transformation).

RK128

Wow, this is far sooner then I thought it was releasing (June/July). Nice hearing about this date, and I hope people enjoy the game when it comes out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder if Jozu will have one arm or two. Granted, we haven't seen him or Marco post-timeskip so it will more than likely be two.

Mesoian

Pre-Orders bonuses are Afro Luffy, Kung Fu Luffy, and Fourth Gear Luffy as a standalone characters (it's normally an in-game transformation).

Everytime I see stuff like this, it makes me wonder how OP those transformations are. I feel like this is going to be a Storm type deal where the only characters worth messing with are 3 versions of Naruto, Sasuke and some random guy who's mechanics are so out there, their gravity managed to go overlooked by QA.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Everytime I see stuff like this, it makes me wonder how OP those transformations are. I feel like this is going to be a Storm type deal where the only characters worth messing with are 3 versions of Naruto, Sasuke and some random guy who's mechanics are so out there, their gravity managed to go overlooked by QA.

Fujitora it is then.

pizzacat

Banned
Did they reveal Marco in that trailer? Was he looking the same or did they finally reveal what he's up to in a game

mcmmaster

So are Kizaru, Akainu & Kuma if you take a closer look at the recent batch of screenshots

One-Piece-Burning-Blood_2016_02-01-16_035.jpg

One-Piece-Burning-Blood_2016_02-01-16_045.jpg

One-Piece-Burning-Blood_2016_02-01-16_023.jpg

Which brings the total roster count to 34, and that's counting all 5 variations of Luffy (Pre TS, TS, Afro, Karate, 4th)

SCChappy

Banned
this is the first ive heard of this game. is this like a sequel to the unlimited world games or something completely new?

IHaveIce

Banned
Man I miss Anime fighters with huge rosters ,wish Xenoverse had a bigger roster, close to Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Hope this is a start of a bigger One Piece fighter series, will get it for sure, the already announced chars are amazing.

So there's at least 30 playable characters confirmed so far? The final roster is going to be huuuuge.

I'm going to have to pre-order the game just for Afro Luffy. +_+

c47ee106566d2ab6efb08027bcccdc38936d5a85_hq.gif

Top Bottom