• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MiTYH

Still superrrrr amazed I pulled Shanks last night. I needed some good Psy leaders and this is right up my ally. Just gotta wait for young buggy/shanks to come back for easy sockets, and skillbooks are in Tbone and... BUTLER ISLAND?! crap brb gotta farm that.

In fact, since I can't do Shiki 60 for the guaranteed drop, and I already have a copy (skill level 3 I think), I'm calling it quits on shiki and focusing on Butler for books.

Congrats to all the other legend pulls! Super jealous of the Fuji, he's one of my most sought after ones

EDIT: x2 lobster island is today too?!?!?! I checked my stash, I've got 2 blue/2 purple, but the rest I've got over 5, so I think I'll skip it

Tidd

Congrats man, as said before not gonna pull using gem for Shiki and Testro

Congrats to MiTYH and Tidd for their shiny red posters!

Also, happy belated birthday to Tidd! Glad one piece gave you a gift!

Happy belated birthday Tidd!

EDIT: Happy birthday, Tidd!

Damn nice. And happy birthday Fuji is really the best legend and also my most wanted. ..

Happy Birthday man and congrats on those 2 Legend pulls...very nice !!!

Thank you everyone. :) I hope I didn't miss anyone. ._.

You convinced me to do a multi-pull. I pulled a Sabo. Not the greatest legend but I'm okay with it. You cursed me with your bad juju that would make me pull a legend that requires farming a raid to socket.

Nice get with the Fuji though. I'll trade you!

At least you pulled a legend. Could be worse. And farmable sockets are better than using tomes. Especially when your legend have 5 sockets compared to most farmable legends who only have 4. :)

And I won't trade. I have every Driven RR character except for legend Doffy so my team is pretty good once I can evolve Fuji. :3

Yay! I only had 1 special level left, so I fed copies over 5.

Congrats. I still have one skill up left but I will wait till next week.

Oh wow super evolutions announced for Japan

get ready for those 7 star characters

So what you want to tell me is that I pulled Legend Boa on the day Bandai announced her upgrade? Awesome! (if it is something like this) I hope we don't need dupes for it. :/

Got my account back. Much thanks to my fellow OPTC friend who took care of it the last few months.

I basically need to relearn how to play this game.

Also grats to the lucky pulls above!

Great to see you back. You have enough content now. :D It's pretty hard to do everything. (if you're interested in maxing low tier colosseum units)

Tidd

This is worth a double post:

WE GET A NEW BATCH OF SILVER CHARACTERS. :)

I believe Iceburg was pretty good for Sengoku teams.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Should I feed away dupes? Or save for the store thing that's eventually coming?

And a belated happy bday Tidd!

Fed 10 Shiki no skill up but I got bind/despair/heal sockets all done, would've perferred to do cd/orb/heals but not risking it with how rng sockets are, so just gonna farm Shiki a lot for skill up.
Should I feed away dupes? Or save for the store thing that's eventually coming?

And a belated happy bday Tidd!
If dupes are good 4*/5* keep till Rayleigh, unless you're hurting for box spaces, but I think a good 5* character gives you 100-300 points for Rayleigh shop, you'll need 7500 I believe for rocketman

MiTYH

Heh wait until you have to go crazy on young Buggy's fn for the rare appearance of Shanks to socket him, I'm still missing 1 heal socket.

Yeah, not looking forward to that. Although I did sacrfice 5 tome books for him, and it was worth it. My main rainbow slasher team was one short of level 3 bind sockets, and I got one on him so now I'm good to clear most things

Already gemmed once on this FN, we'll see how many I give to the RNG gods. Seems like I was swimming in them before I had him...

Though! I realized I can now make quick work of Aokiji raid. That makes me unbelievably happy, I was really struggling before with a consistent, non-G3 team

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If dupes are good 4*/5* keep till Rayleigh, unless you're hurting for box spaces, but I think a good 5* character gives you 100-300 points for Rayleigh shop, you'll need 7500 I believe for rocketman

Okay I'll wait, thanks. The dupe 3* are toast, tho!

Just did another pull on the Sugo machine and got crap. Rage pulled again and got crap. Flipped out and rage pulled again and got crap. YOU CAN'T GIVE ME CRAP 4 TIMES IN A ROW, FUCKER. Did another rage pull and got Mr. Donquixote Doflamingo. Very pleased. Retiring from the Sugo machine.

MiTYH

Okay I'll wait, thanks. The dupe 3* are toast, tho!

Just did another pull on the Sugo machine and got crap. Rage pulled again and got crap. Flipped out and rage pulled again and got crap. YOU CAN'T GIVE ME CRAP 4 TIMES IN A ROW, FUCKER. Did another rage pull and got Mr. Donquixote Doflamingo. Very pleased. Retiring from the Sugo machine.

If only that worked every time. Congrats!

bjork

Big ups to Tidd, have some cake and celebrate~

I did four pulls, got a SW Luffy and a Legend Marco. What are the candies for Marco, RCV and HP?

Pulled a Bartolomeo. Not sure how to feel about it.

Great, because Bartolomeo is pretty strong and he's got a lot of socket slots. I can't wait for books to get his special down.

Got my account back. Much thanks to my fellow OPTC friend who took care of it the last few months.

I basically need to relearn how to play this game.

Also grats to the lucky pulls above!

Well hell yeah, today is a good day for everyone. Maybe I'll do a multi to celebrate.

edit - base Ideo and base Abdullah/Jeet and 9 dupes, wee~

EMT0

Banned
Big ups to Tidd, have some cake and celebrate~

I did four pulls, got a SW Luffy and a Legend Marco. What are the candies for Marco, RCV and HP?

You can honestly go with whatever you like. If you're running Legend Jinbe for Forests, you can justify 100 RCV but otherwise, you can get away with mixing all three. I'm putting 100 RCV on Legend Marco even without Jinbe as who knows what future content could drop that could make Marco's max heal vital.

EDIT: Just did two single pulls using the gems I got from clearing Ark Maxim, and got Lao G and Senor Pink! Aww shit. I know there's a combo with Lao G for full matching orbs but I can't recall it off the top of my head. Anyone know what it is?

RedBoot

This is worth a double post:

WE GET A NEW BATCH OF SILVER CHARACTERS. :)

I believe Iceburg was pretty good for Sengoku teams.

See, that confuses me. The Usopp Pirates books were in our current fortnight, but they swapped them out with Pell since we didn't have them yet. Why do that if you're just going to turn around and add them a week or two later?

Not that anyone's losing sleep over not maxing out the Usopp Pirates, of course... :p

bjork

See, that confuses me. The Usopp Pirates books were in our current fortnight, but they swapped them out with Pell since we didn't have them yet. Why do that if you're just going to turn around and add them a week or two later?

Not that anyone's losing sleep over not maxing out the Usopp Pirates, of course... :p

Team Tamanegi over here

bjork

I'm using some dude's idea for a Shiki team that uses Enel/Enel/Doflamingo/Lucci/Mihawk with a G3, but this force closing the app thing seems like cheating to me. I think I'm gonna let Shiki slide today and catch him one of the other days he appears, and hit it hard then.

[edit - or rather, the one other day. I hope I can come up with a build by then.]

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I missed this game as much as I imagined I did, lol.

It took 3 hours to sort through what was in my box and empty out a double bar of stamina. I can't imagine 1/2 stamina fortnights...! My tapping is all off, I need to remember what all the units do again, I need to figure what the new units in my box do, etc. I forgot to get my snails, which honestly I was afraid to do based on it was like 1:30am by the time I stopped playing (it was like reliving grinding horror).

Right now, I don't feel inclined or pressured to acquire additional gems at the moment, especially as it relates to a sugo. I believe I'm missing a great majority of the units after the last CP9 batch. I have some stuff due to the 7/11 incident, I see I have Sugar and Leo (whoohoo!). But I am definitely missing a lot of the units from the dressrosa arc, along with the new world and SW/dream chaser Strawhats, and naturally new/old legends which I see an abundance of in my FL. Kind of crazy how the unit curve is now, if that mattered. I see the colosseum event has new units, I need to try to acquire one of each I think... but first I need to figure out what they even do and why I should I want them!

My biggest problem is my Rayleigh, my optc friend slotted the second I had, so it's missing 1 despair but isn't skill maxed and has +34 ATK candy. While my original Ray is skill maxed, no slots but has +200 with a 50/50/100 split. That's going to be a pain in the butt. My friend wanted a more perfect Ray with a 100/100 split, hence the decision and I don't blame her. She did a hell of a job with maintaining everything else. However, I don't know which is the easier route to finish, getting the remaining candy and getting more Ray SBs or getting tomes and slotting the unslotted Ray. Any opinions on this please?

Edit: Also thank you for the well wishes coming back, everyone.

bjork

The Rayleigh books might be the biggest pain there. The game is more generous with tomes and candy since around the time we got the coliseum, and I remember getting specific socket books at least once. Maybe it was on a ranking? I forget, but it wasn't a random socket like the normal books.

You could probably flip a coin on it, since neither one is a bad option.

RedBoot

The Rayleigh books might be the biggest pain there. The game is more generous with tomes and candy since around the time we got the coliseum, and I remember getting specific socket books at least once. Maybe it was on a ranking? I forget, but it wasn't a random socket like the normal books.

We got them on the Summer Nami ranking, which was kind of a special ranking, I guess. One book each of Bind, Despair, and AH. That's all we've gotten so far. I'm a bit irked they haven't given us more of that, but then I'm not sure when Japan started getting them regularly either. I think they're in colosseums?

MiTYH

We got them on the Summer Nami ranking, which was kind of a special ranking, I guess. One book each of Bind, Despair, and AH. That's all we've gotten so far. I'm a bit irked they haven't given us more of that, but then I'm not sure when Japan started getting them regularly either. I think they're in colosseums?

I think they come to the Ray shop as well. But I agree, we should have them by now I think

15+ runs of Butler today. Got the secret stage t̶h̶r̶e̶e̶ four times, but not a single SW Shanks book. What are the odds the 10 books I saved will be enough?
Just kidding I know the odds I just dont want to be depressed

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
The Rayleigh books might be the biggest pain there. The game is more generous with tomes and candy since around the time we got the coliseum, and I remember getting specific socket books at least once. Maybe it was on a ranking? I forget, but it wasn't a random socket like the normal books. You could probably flip a coin on it, since neither one is a bad option.

I just remember having to get Ray books twice for the first skill max attempt. The whole process wasn't fun due to the usual drop rate shenanigans. Which makes me subtlety lean towards the slots route more so. With respect to hating the the halloween FN and dreading going back to camie's FN.

Right now I feel like a disgruntled employee who had retired and find myself back at work, lol.

Tidd

It's official my account is RNG hacked. :(

Just did a Shiki run and the paralyzed character got his attack through. It's like a 99.9% chance not to attack. lol

Edit: Farmed two copies of Shiki and got my last skill up. At this rate I should do another sugo pull. <3

Kyou

Doing really well on my shiki runs, think I might just go for enough that I don't have to run him next time at all

But man do 60 stamina raids drain gems fast. These all could have been disappointing sugo pulls!

RedBoot

When?
RIP baroque works pulls

No announcements yet, the characters were just added to the PirateDex with the download today (as well as Fortnight Iva and Inazuma, since they're in Jinbe forest). I'd guess they'll be added before the next sugo.

That being said, when the Crocus batch was added, it was just a byline in a event announcement, so don't expect it to get the kind of focus that a regular RR batch would get.

Kyou

That being said, when the Crocus batch was added, it was just a byline in a event announcement, so don't expect it to get the kind of focus that a regular RR batch would get.

SILVER SUGOFEST

ALL SILVERS GUARANTEED!

DO A MULTIPULL AND YOUR +1 HAS INCREASED CHANCE OF BEING A NEW SILVER!

RedBoot

Man, Croc book farming is a pain... 1 book out of 15 runs today. :(

I've done about 10 runs today and I've gotten 1 Croc book and 1 Marguerite copy. I yearn for the days of Bride Nami, when I'd hit my daily goal of 4 Namis by my 7th or so run.

But hey, if you want Skypeia Snake books, well, then, have I got a deal for you. :/

RedBoot

Yeah, I'm hoping to get all the Boa books I need from Kimono Jimbei, so I never have to bother with Domino (outside of getting the Basilisk someday).

(Also I've gotten more Croc books than Marg copies today. This should not happen)

Verelios

I've gotten one Shanks book from this FN *cries

Pulled two times for Fossa and Ilda (?) Idea (?) guy from Dressrosa. Both new so that's good.

Kumo

Managed to get 25 copies of Shiki, hopefully I can finish him next time. I'll have to farm him hard, but at least I can do it reliably. Congrats to those who pulled legends!

EMT0

Banned
As a heads up to anybody that's struggling to farm copies before they feed, you can realistically hoard what copies you manage to snag until Japan skillup rates arrive on Global and wait for a skill up event. From what I've been reading on the subreddit, it'll turn the 1 in 5 skillup rate on global during a skillup to about a 1 in 3 during a skillup.

This is mostly aimed at Shiki farmers; if clearing it is giving you trauma, maybe it'd be better to sit on ~45 copies rather than 75 if Shiki isn't someone you see yourself rushing to use.

Tidd

Seems like story Nami and Zoro are the first characters who can super evolve. Doesn't look like you need any dupes. Just some special evolvers.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC...new_events_announced_featuring_new_zoro_nami/

Ed4K6nI.png

Hisoka

Yesterday, i lived under a rock to farm me some Shiki.
Congrats on your awesome pulls guys! Especially Tid, insane :D
Welcome back Lucy!

Farmed me 40. Now waiting for this skillup.. he's already skilllvl. 6. With a bit of luck this will be enough, otherwise i will get the last ones during the event.
I would love to max my Lao G now too. Sadly he's only lvl. 3 and the drop isn't anywhere near good. I don't want to gem for those books either.. sad, but i can't change it. Books will come again in the far future, Vergos books drop in Japan now too again.

bobohoro

smh @ anyone that doesn't choose Nami.

Well, Mirage Tempo Nami is still pretty useful. Shame I used my base Nami dupe for sockets 2 weeks back. But I guess it will be some time before they come to global, so chances are high I'll see another one.

Really interested to see what they will do with that.

And for anyone looking for colosseum guides:
http://opcommunity.de/index.php?custom-page/8/
I guess it's only the gamewith guides translated into German for the most part. But might be easier to figure out for some.

Hana-Bi

Farming Coby is a pain because the stalling seems to be way harder than in the japan version. The turtle seems to have 33 hp in japan and only 19 or so on global.

Might just try it without IntHawks special.

bjork

I farmed exactly 0 copies of Shiki yesterday. Got sidetracked checking out a new Star Ocean game on the JP app store. Pretty cool, but if a game makes my phone physically hot, I don't play it.

I guess today I'll try and take out Chaos stuff and maybe some Count Butler runs?

Hisoka

Hmm...! I can do Butler and Breed with a Baccarat x friend Sengoku Team! Already doubled Count and one Lao G book! (Lucky me!)
Very nice :)

Top Bottom