• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

EMT0

Banned
15 Tesoros later, I'm feeling pretty good about farming him but damn was it a bumpy ride to get to being comfortable with him. My original team, double Marco plus Doma more or less fell apart at the seams due to my Doma's special being too high, making using Marco completely impractical without godly food orb luck to stall on. From there I tried a Mihawk team, a Jinbe team, and was about to throw my hands up in defeat when I came upon an unconventional but functional team setup.

Fujitora - Diamante
Young Buggy - Trebol
GP Usopp - Ain

The general idea here is stall, stall, and more stall. Diamante helps out thanks to lowering special cooldowns as well comboing nicely with Fujitora for a decent captain attack boost. GP Usopp on stage 4, if HP permits it stall for Fujitora's special, otherwise proceed and use his special during the burst turn. On boss stage start, use Ain's special then Fujitora's special if available, otherwise use Diamante's special. Whittle away at Tesoro, then on turn 3 let loose Trebol and Buggy's specials to get matching orbs on Fuji and Diamante, although it's pretty common for me to end up with all matching orbs on my Driven units with a bit of careful orb manipulation. Poke Tesoro while being careful to keep him above 20%, then on turn 4 use Fuji's special then burst for an easy win.

Jayhawk

After some frustrating close calls on Whitebeard's training forest including a run where he was left at 1% HP, I finally beat the forest and maxed his ship with 100 cola. I still have 850 cola. I should do some research on which teams are relatively easy to use on Aokiji and Ace forests.

I also farmed about a dozen Tesoro so far. I need 1 more socket and 3 more skill ups, but I'm waiting for the skill up event.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
You get hit with a 99 turn (weaker than Robin's) orb boost, meaning you can't use hers against Tesoro
Okay thats pretty cool actually - guess there really is no reason to bring this Robin along.
I completely forgot about this. Sorry, cw_sasuke!
Yeah. no issue i wasnt planning on trying the stage today anyway. Good to know though.

I'd say so. I farmed the hell out of Dead End during the first appearance and basically max skilled / socketed everyone from it except Ace (don't have him). Zoro and Brook have been staples for my IntHawk team, while Whitey helped make Tesoro 40 runs painlessly fast (Ray x2, Towel Nami, Whitey, GPU) and Gasparde looks to be a solid Powerhouse character (1.5x Class Boost F2P version of 1.75x RR Blueno).

Also, Zoro has yet to have his SB appear in another Japanese FN. This doesn't mean, Global can't get a SB change up, but it will likely be a long time before you can get his SBs again.

Thanks, that helps alot.
I think ill limit myself to 5 stones on that stage and see how far i come - never used stones for a Non-Raid so far but thats a better investment than another Coby troll pull.

From the ones i need i got:
3 White Bay books
6 Zoro books
5 Sanji books
7 Ohm books
5 Crocus books
6 Gasparde Units

..after one day including a rank up. How many Zoro skillbooks should i aim for ? You know how much you needed to max skill him ?
After some frustrating close calls on Whitebeard's training forest including a run where he was left at 1% HP, I finally beat the forest and maxed his ship with 100 cola. I still have 850 cola. I should do some research on which teams are relatively easy to use on Aokiji and Ace forests.

Congrats - what team setup did you use ?

RalchAC

Ayyyye, I got my first fully completed unit!

Max level, skill, socket, and cotton candy!

Congrats on your max unit! My Luffy should get there in a few weeks. I just need 35 more Cotton Candy.

I also farmed about a dozen Tesoro so far. I need 1 more socket and 3 more skill ups, but I'm waiting for the skill up event.

And congrats to you too!

Log Luffy - Log Luffy
Raid Doflamingo - Raid Enel
Golden Pound Usopp - Aokiji

This was only possible after this last skill up event, when my Raid Enel was finally maxed out.

You may be able to defeat Aokiji's Forest with a similar team too. I think I saw a Log Luffy team that used a similar team. You just need to exchange Doflamingo with Buster Call Momonga.

Tidd

You won, Bandai. I decided to gem for 3D2Y Zoro books just in case I will pull him. :( Will aim for around 25 books and hope for the increase skill up chance by the time I get him.

bjork

I fed my coliseum books to Rayleigh to try and get auto-heal on him, as I had poison in the last slot (it was the best of the options I had when I fed earlier books). Got him to 2 on auto-heal, and so now he's 5 lock/5 despair/5 CD/2 AH. Almost there.

I'm gonna try to finish Tesoro off today, even if it's outside of a skill up. He's at 7 right now, so I'm close.

[edit - 9 Tesoros and 0 skill ups. Gonna go ahead and sit on some.]

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Doing raids when you have 0 skill ups and sockets on anyone sure is challenging :) It's fun to figure out a path that works though. Like a puzzle. Just takes some planning and trial and error. If I had a level one bind reduction, it'd be so much easier! Alas. Still got it work, hoping to get about 20 and see where that gets me.

Caim

Do any other units in the future require rainbow armored crabs for evolving?

I just got my second one while farming Tesoro.

EDIT: Nevermind checked the database and answered my own question.

MiTYH

Ok, ok, sitting on 18 Tesoro's. That's enough for now... Might get one or two more in before he leaves today. With skillup coming, I'll wait until his next(last) showing before gemming too much harder. Never know, RNG could be with me. Then again I need 8 skill levels so I'm almost certainly going to gem again

Only problem with this whole movie bonanza is that I'm completely ignoring (A) this current FN, and (B) the coliseum for basically the entire month. Don't get me wrong, Coby/Ace seem hard enough, and I did all the first two difficulties for rewards. But I hope I don't fall too far behind without collecting them. I have a decent Smoker/Hawkins, but that's really it for Coloseum units. (well, base Colo Kid, Sadie, Hina, and Wiper too, but no skill levels yet)

cw_sasuke

Used 2-3 stones for stamina, had bad luck on Zoro though. Everything worked fine first..a bunch of Zoro books and no Whitebay...then it switched to all White Bay and no Zoro. At least i should rank up tomorrow and hopefully get a Meat.

At
14 Whitebay
13 Zoro
7 Ohm
11 Crocus

right now - was hoping to get like 30 Zoro books but that doesnt seem likely now. Hope i can get to +20 now.
Log Luffy - Log Luffy
Raid Doflamingo - Raid Enel
Golden Pound Usopp - Aokiji

This was only possible after this last skill up event, when my Raid Enel was finally maxed out.
Pretty cool - dont have LL but ill keep that setup in mind.

Farmed 30 Croc books so far (got 42 Marguerite copies) and hope I can max him tomorrow.
30 Croc books ? Thats kinda scary considering how rare they are :eek:

Hana-Bi

30 Croc books ? Thats kinda scary considering how rare they are :eek:

Yeah, gemed quite a bit. But at least I've got over 210 stamina so I get 7 runs with one gem. But yeah the drop rate was quite low. Sometimes nothing in 10+ runs sometimes I got 3 out of 6 runs. Sadly no double Croc drop...

cw_sasuke

Yeah, gemed quite a bit. But at least I've got over 210 stamina so I get 7 runs with one gem. But yeah the drop rate was quite low. Sometimes nothing in 10+ runs sometimes I got 3 out of 6 runs. Sadly no double Croc drop...

Yeah 30 books is nice, def. worth the effort for one of the best Captains and with the upcoming skillup. Hope you get it done and can move on from the stage soon heh.

RalchAC

I farmed Gild Tesoro 28 copies today. Once you have the necessary sockets, 40 stamina becomes quite easy. I'll hope I get some good stuff tomorrow and get the remaining s.ups and sockets next Monday.

Hopefully I won't by as busy as I've been today.

Hope you max him tomorrow. Good luck!

Farming Legend books is a pain in the ass. But it's worth it.

MiTYH

Damn, and here I was thinking 164 was a high amount of stamina!

EMT0

Banned
Day 29: The Day Before the Storm

Day 37: The Storm, Week 1

So raids happened. Lots of raids, and also lots of disappearing fortnights. Rather then go into a long schpiel like I usually do, let's skip all that and just got by the usual structure. First, unit progress:

Hack - Evolved and Lv. 50
Doma - Evolved and Lv. 50
Leo - Evolved and Lv. 1
Enel - Evolved and Lv. 1
Gild Tesoro - Evolved and Lv. 50
Zephyr - Evolved and Lv. 1
Breed - Evolved
Count Butler - Evolved and Lv. 50

New units:
Marguerite/Aphelandra
Count Butler/General Hotdog/President Heaby
Gasparde/Needless/Shuraiya Bascud
Breed/Octopus Boxer/Sea Lapahn/Kung Fu Dugong
Captain Morgan/Helmeppo

Sugopulls:
Lao G
3D2Y Franky <- I cri every time
Fossa
Jabra
Senor Pink
Abdullah and Jeet
Don Sai
Miss Valentine
Killer
Sugar(evolved)

Lots of progress being made in gathering up units. As you can see, I also have no self control when it comes to skipping Sugofests, but my luck got better when doing singles than it was during the multi. I'm just sad I didn't get SW Franky or 3D2Y Sanji, those would have made my week :(

Additionally, 3D2Y Sanji would have spared me from having to go and farm Gasparde, although that's skipping ahead a bit. How it went was that we did some pulls, and got Lao G. All of a sudden, not only did the Count Butler FN offer Koala and Vergo skillups, but Lao G too and it became a mission to to get as many books as I could. These were the end results:

6 SW Shanks
19 Koala
13 Vergo
7 Lao G
18 President Heaby
16 General Hotdog
10 Count Butler
14 Chopper

Not perfect numbers, but more than enough to make everybody but Lao G usable. Although Lao G isn't exactly going to be bad in a world where my Shiki is going to be sitting with 0 skillups. Anyways, once Count Butler went away I would have loved to farm Breed to get a strong sub for my Powerhouse teams. Sadly, those plans changed when I realized that Gasparde was the only F2P Powerhouse booster for the forseeable future. Even once better F2P options are available in coliseum Dorry and Brogy, my current envisioned team would still need him. So I'm more or less forced to go and farm Gasparde to the best of my abilities. I did take enough of a breather to go and farm a copy each of all of the other FN units except Sweetpea, which I'm thinking of getting around too later this coming week if at all; I'd also love to max out Marguerite but she'll be back, unlike a lot of these other FNs. As of now, this is the current lootpile from the FN in books and units:

2 Ace
5 Gasparde
4 Bascud
9 Needless
12 Story Franky
7 Crocus
8 3D2Y Brook
6 3D2Y Zoro
3 Whitey Bay

As you can see, Gasparde's drop rate is atrocious and I'd need 10 times this current number to max him out *cries*. His FN also goes away in about 24 hours so it's pretty clear that I won't be maxing him. I think I'll aim for 10 copies at most, call it a day, and go study for my finals. And to be honest, I probably couldn't hoard much more in my box, my space is stretched to the limit. Why's that? Well, raids. I should probably offer the disclaimer that both of my original Marco teams failed. I actually ended up pulling off the raids using a Gild Tesoro team for Zephyr, and a Diamante team for Tesoro. Both teams can clear the raid comfortably, and so getting copies just turned into a grind. Don't try that Diamante team without a maxed Diamante special, however. Can't recommend it in good conscience, Tesoro will likely kill you.

1bXX4LR.png

Juzlv7M.png

The end results so far?:

50 Zephyr
50 Ain -> Ain fully socketed and skill maxed
45 Gild Tesoro
45 Carina

Shiki I'll be doing later this week for my single copy. I'll also be farming up any extra copies I end up needing this coming week, with hopefully good luck keeping me from having to grind way past 70/55 copies, respectively. That's pretty much the plan for the rest of the week; farm the copies I need to max both, farm a copy of Shiki, get as many Gaspardes as I can reasonably get, and then farm Dr. Indigo the rest of the time. Goals will be reevaluated once we're on the other side of these two weeks.
----

Index

EMT0

Banned
I'm really amazed that you could do that well with such a new account. Great job!

Thanks a lot :)

Although it's difficult to argue that my progress isn't tied to me opening my wallet to get more units, lol. But to be fair, my Tesoro team is purely using units that I started this account with.

RedBoot

LOL, the new Christmas Tashigi RR in Japan heals for 12240 HP.

Also: the new event island in Japan is basically a boss rush of story mode characters. You get one run apiece on 7 stages that goes through every story mode character (there's an East Blue stage, an Alabasta stage, etc), and then the final version is a repeatable 40 stamina stage that randomly pulls from a large pool of story mode characters. Everyone can drop. So basically, if you're missing a lot of story mode characters, this is what you want to run. For people like me who already have a lot of them, we're probably better off focusing on single stages.

MANUELF

Banned
LOL, the new Christmas Tashigi RR in Japan heals for 12240 HP.

Also: the new event island in Japan is basically a boss rush of story mode characters. You get one run apiece on 7 stages that goes through every story mode character (there's an East Blue stage, an Alabasta stage, etc), and then the final version is a repeatable 40 stamina stage that randomly pulls from a large pool of story mode characters. Everyone can drop. So basically, if you're missing a lot of story mode characters, this is what you want to run. For people like me who already have a lot of them, we're probably better off focusing on single stages.

Oh yeah, while playing those stages I got Mr 4 and Moria.... WORTH IT!!!!

cw_sasuke

I actually ended up pulling off the raids using a Gild Tesoro team for Zephyr, and a Diamante team for Tesoro. Both teams can clear the raid comfortably, and so getting copies just turned into a grind. Don't try that Diamante team without a maxed Diamante special, however. Can't recommend it in good conscience, Tesoro will likely kill you.

1bXX4LR.png

....wait what....this team can clear Tesoro ? I have exactly that team.
Also you farming 40 stam ? Is the drop 100% there as well ? Shit this means i could have likely gave it a shot as well....thought you had to farm 60 stam for a guaranteed drop.

Noooo.gif

EMT0

Banned
....wait what....this team can clear Tesoro ? I have exactly that team.
Also you farming 40 stam ? Is the drop 100% there as well ? Shit this means i could have likely gave it a shot as well....thought you had to farm 60 stam for a guaranteed drop.

Noooo.gif

Yep, I can clear reliably. Take a hit on the first stage, stall on the turtles on the second, KO Carina ASAP as soon as GP Usopp's special is ready, GP Usopp the cannons, stall the turns it grants you, and if you can take a hit from a cannon stall three more turns. Use the Fuji special, and only then use the Diamante special, as the Fuji special shaves off more HP. Turn 4, burst and KO. As long as your Diamante is maxed or close to max, anyways. As long as you have a Fuji special ready to fire by the 4th turn and enough HP to tank a hit from Tesoro, you can clear.

cw_sasuke

Yep, I can clear reliably. Take a hit on the first stage, stall on the turtles on the second, KO Carina ASAP as soon as GP Usopp's special is ready, GP Usopp the cannons, stall the turns it grants you, and if you can take a hit from a cannon stall three more turns. Use the Fuji special, and only then use the Diamante special, as the Fuji special shaves off more HP. Turn 4, burst and KO. As long as your Diamante is maxed or close to max, anyways. As long as you have a Fuji special ready to fire by the 4th turn and enough HP to tank a hit from Tesoro, you can clear.

Amazing,
wish i had knew about that before, but thanks for even reminding me that i can Team Up Diamante with Fuji.
My Diamante and GPU are max skilled, S-Lvl 4 on Ain, S-Lvl 2 on Buggy, No Skills on Trebol,

Pretty cool setup.Thumbs up !!

And the Shanks/Tesoro team you postet is exactly why i wanted him so bad evolved - i lack good PSY Captains and he would have allowed me to team up with Legend Shanks for example.

What changes would this team need to clear 60stam ? I would really want to get at least the Rainbow Crab without having to spend more than 1 stone.

EMT0

Banned
Amazing,
wish i had knew about that before, but thanks for even reminding me that i can Team Up Diamante with Fuji.
My Diamante and GPU are max skilled, S-Lvl 4 on Ain, S-Lvl 2 on Buggy, No Skills on Trebol,

Pretty cool setup.Thumbs up !!

And the Shanks/Tesoro team you postet is exactly why i wanted him so bad evolved - i lack good PSY Captains and he would have allowed me to team up with Legend Shanks for example.

What changes would this team need to clear 60stam ? I would really want to get at least the Rainbow Crab without having to spend more than 1 stone.

You flatter ma haha. With those skillups you should be more than able to clear 40, especially if you have Lv. 1 antibind(I don't). On 60, I'm not sure how it'd work out as I used a completely different team(that worked out terribly) and cost me way more gems then I will ever admit out loud. I'd argue that the gems were ultimately worth it as they were equivalent to X crappy pulls and Tesoro's an incredibly reliable captain.

Kyou

If you're planning to stone for Tesoro, you might as well bring along Doffy and Robin for an int burst team. Once you die you'd lose the crappy positive effects and you could burst him properly

Jayhawk

Sweet, beat Aokiji's training forest on first attempt. A few turns were close, but I clutched it out with closing perfects. Level 4 auto-heal and max bind/despair sockets so good for this. Here was my team:

Log Luffy / Log Luffy
Raid Doflamingo / Sengoku
Golden Pound Usopp / Raid Aokiji

Kyou

On vacation, so here's the highlights:

Gasparde - 4/15 MAX (3 leftover)
Shuraiya - 1/4 MAX
Needless - 5/13 (2 off max FOREVER)
3d2y Brook - 3/10 MAX (2 leftover)
Big Perona - 2/12 (but who really cares)
Whitey Bay - 2/15 MAX
Colo Coby - 1/5
Ben Beckman - 4/6 (?!?)
Colo Ace - 1/1
Second GP Usopp - 1/1 (1 off max now, thanks sugo v1 usopp)

And the piece de resistance
Shiki - ELEVEN/25!! MAX (ten leftover!)

I am over the damn moon about Shiki, and managed to max most of the good departing characters and books so far

Just gotta get two sockets on shiki and I'll have a nice complete set of finished movie bosses

Majukun

finally completed shiki

coby skillup went really well but sockets were atrocious..i'll have to farm it quite a bit more, too bad colo ace

Majukun

wow,congratz

probably the biggest amount of skillup luck i've ever seen all at once
and with a character that is leaving too

in comparison i had to use 85 copies to max him :p

EDIT: sorry for the double post

Jayhawk

Maxed sockets and skill level for Tesoro and evolved him. Got the last skill level I needed for my 3D2Y Zoro. I didn't have much else saved up.

RalchAC

So I didn't have much to skill up since I've been mostly doing Colo Hawkins in order to have the necessary sockets to farm Tesoro without relying in friend captain sockets. My results have been quite good.

Tesoro is at 17 turn CD (from 24) and his sockets are 3/4/3/1/4.
Carina is at max CD (from sup 1) and her sockets 3/5/4.

Only farmed 28 copies. Now let's see which fortnight I farm today...

Is your GPUsopp maxed?

Kyou

wow,congratz

probably the biggest amount of skillup luck i've ever seen all at once
and with a character that is leaving too

in comparison i had to use 85 copies to max him :p

EDIT: sorry for the double post
The double and triple skill ups just kept coming, I really wasn't expecting it

Now I don't have to run Shiki on the sly at a Christmas party...

cw_sasuke

This game trolled me really good....yikes.

I used one more stone for stamina, even ranked up...but i have gotten only a single Zoro book in my last 20 run. What the hell...thats really bad. Feels like they flipped the Switch on Zoro drops to force people to stone...it wasnt like this on Day 1.

I dont know how to feel about my skillups, def. worse when we first got the game but probably in line with what is expected nowadays. Thought the skillup event was starting tomorrow - well nvm.

Zephy - 10/41 CD3/AH5
Gaspar - 8/20 max skill Bind1/Despair1/CD3/Slot 2
WhiteBay- 5/20
Zoro - 3/14
Int Blueno - 1/5
Int Sanji - 1/5
Ohm - 3/7
Crocus 6/15

If it werent for those shitty Zoro drops i would have been satisfied with this day. Now i dont even feel like farming the rest for Zephyr lol. Well...
You flatter ma haha. With those skillups you should be more than able to clear 40, especially if you have Lv. 1 antibind(I don't). On 60, I'm not sure how it'd work out as I used a completely different team(that worked out terribly) and cost me way more gems then I will ever admit out loud. I'd argue that the gems were ultimately worth it as they were equivalent to X crappy pulls and Tesoro's an incredibly reliable captain.
If you're planning to stone for Tesoro, you might as well bring along Doffy and Robin for an int burst team. Once you die you'd lose the crappy positive effects and you could burst him properly

Thanks,
ill keep that in mind when Tesoro returns...i should be able to get him evolved and am willing to spend a stone.

RalchAC

This game trolled me really good....yikes.

I used one more stone for stamina, even ranked up...but i have gotten only a single Zoro book in my last 20 run. What the hell...thats really bad. Feels like they flipped the Switch on Zoro drops to force people to stone...it wasnt like this on Day 1.

I dont know how to feel about my skillups, def. worse when we first got the game but probably in line with what is expected nowadays. Thought the skillup event was starting tomorrow - well nvm.

Zephy - 10/41 CD3/AH5
Gaspar - 8/20 max skill Bind1/Despair1/CD3/Slot 2
WhiteBay- 5/20
Zoro - 3/14
Int Blueno - 1/5
Int Sanji - 1/5
Ohm - 3/7
Crocus 6/15

If it werent for those shitty Zoro drops i would have been satisfied with this day. Now i dont even feel like farming the rest for Zephyr lol. Well...

Thanks,
ill keep that in mind when Tesoro returns...i should be able to get him evolved and am willing to spend a stone.

There is a super safe Gild Tesoro team that uses 2x Enel and Ain.

Mine was 2x Towel Nami, Whitey Bay, Hawkins, Aokiji and GP Usopp. Hawkins and Aokiji are there as beatsticks, tbh. As long as you get level 2 Bind and Despair it's really easy.

cw_sasuke

There is a super safe Gild Tesoro team that uses 2x Enel and Ain.

Mine was 2x Towel Nami, Whitey Bay, Hawkins, Aokiji and GP Usopp. Hawkins and Aokiji are there as beatsticks, tbh. As long as you get level 2 Bind and Despair it's really easy.

I meant to ask you what you need T Nami for -and forgot about it - didnt realize she could run/farm Tesoro as well. This in addition to me wasting stones while getting cockblocked on Zoro drops is a bummer.

You live and learn.

RalchAC

I meant to ask you what you need T Nami for -and forgot about it - didnt realize she could run/farm Tesoro as well. This in addition to me wasting stones while getting cockblocked on Zoro drops is a bummer.

You live and learn.

If you have the necessary sockets, Gild Tesoro is quite easy, to be honest. The most important thing is having level 1 Bind / Despair sockets (if you bring Ain) or level 2 (if you bring Whiteybay). Whitebay is great for this raid, since on top of reducing those debuffs it grants you a ATK bonus to delayed enemies (and you are delaying Gild Tesoro with GP Usopp). Use the Thousand Sunny.

My strategy was:

Stage 1: Don't take any damage. If you get a Meat orb, save it!
Stage 2: Stall here until your Usopp has 2 turn CD. Turtles have 8 HP and hit for 1200. Penguin hits for 1700 and will die if you hit him with anybody but Usopp. Kill the fodder first. Once Usopp is at 2CD, go to stage 3rd.
Stage 3: Use GP Usopp, clear the stage in 5 turns. If you get all units with 1 turn CD you can tank a hit in Carina (2600 damage).
Stage 4: Use Thousand Sunny to kill the Elder Seahorse and reduce the Canoneers HP. Kill most of them (keep 1 alive!). Tank a hit (4900 damage), wait until your Usopp is at 2 turn CD, kill him.
Stage 5: Use Usopp, al other CDs, attack. You have 4 turns. Should be enough.

In order to do this you need a skill max GP Usopp (which I think you have). You'll need some Meat orbs in Stages 1-3 in order to survive, but you'll get them as you go. Most of the time I had AutoHeal level 2-3 (200 or 300 heal at the end of the turn) which can be useful.

Hisoka

Holy.. insane luck! Congrats!

Couldn't max my Shiki. One bind socket and one special level to max him... 30 copies for 4 skill ups and three sockets...

Yeah.. that's more like me! Got 7 ups from 40, so I'm right behind the curve.
At 18 turns now, so i need 3 more. Will get them next time and be done with it.
(Sockets.. 4 ah, 2 bind, 2 despair... Working on that too!)

Now back to 3d2y zoro farming until he's done :/

Okay let's feed my special books and copies so far:

lao g: 2/12 = level 4
SW brook: 1/3 = level 5
story franky: 2/10 = level 4
story perona: 1/4 = level 2
hamburg: 3/15 = level 4
cerebus: 2/10 = max with copies left

now for dupes:

Carina: way more copies than I needed, but she's skill max
count butler: 2/14 = level 6 (forever...!?)
Zephyr: 4/24 = level 10
Ain: 6/24 = max
Tesoro: 10/25 = max
gaspard: 2/3 = level 7

Glad I maxed Tesoro with only half the expected copies!

bobohoro

Went 3 out of 20 for Zephyr, so will have quite a bit left to grind tomorrow.
Of course I maxed Ain with 4 out of 5 in my first feed.

Also got 3 skill ups on SW Sanji. Will probably run the Amazon Lily FN until I get him maxed and then switch over to Smoker for a bit.

MiTYH

That was a... disappointing skillup. Here are the ones I remember

THE GOOD:
Lao G, (6/22), turn 19/18
Carina- maxed, could use some sockets though
Ain (4/18), turn 16/15
SW Shanks, (4/12), turn 21/20

THE BAD
General Hotdog, turn 15/10
President Heaby, turn 16
Tesoro (2/18), turn 20/14
Zephyr (3/20), turn 25/16
Count Butler (3/15), turn 17/14

So, very very happy I managed 4/12 books on SW Shanks. Even moreso because I gemmed for those last two, and those gave me 2/2. So one away from a max, very very happy.

BUT RAID BOSSES WHAT THE HELL! 2/18, 3/20, are you kidding me? I gemmed... I want to say twice on both of them,and to only get that little? Sadly I need both, Tesoro for my new Shanks team and Zephyr as the only real Shooter Captain I have. Thankfully Z is back twice, and Tesoro during skillup, so I'll gem it till I make it. But damn. Same for butler. My Legend Lucci could always use powerhouses that boost attack, but he's forever stuck at turn 17 it seems

EDIT: Did the math. I basically have to stop playing now to get 160 stamina by rollover tonight. With those 4 battles, I should level up, so that's at least 8 more copies of Z. Sigh. Slow day of playing then, at least Dokkan is an almost-infinite level up with their x3 exp

Hana-Bi

Skill ups were okay (besides Shiki). Maxed every unit I wanted but man the socket luck is killing me. 6 useful sockets for Marguerite out of 43 copies, Coby needs four more sockets and of course I didn't get my last Monet socket out of three dupes...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Skill ups were lacking on raid bosses but somewhat okay for everyone else. Went 5/6 on some bum, was sad/awesome at the same time.

Need many more Tesoro and Z.

Adeptrain

Maxed Gild! Yay!! Went 0 for 12 on 3d2y Zorro :/ those Zorro books were a pain to farm so the lack of skill ups almost physically hurt &#12640;&#12640;

Top Bottom