• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Uthred

No Christmas magic to my pulls, Hotori/Kotori, dupe Jozu, dupe Hammer Usopp. Two pulls left but I think I'll save them for later.

Kyou

Thankfully with the blue turtle times people are switching back to max mihawks and I can take a crack at the Mihawk forest now.

Died at Luffy with a pixel of HP left. I'm coming for you, boat.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Got Log Brook and a few dupes.

I guess Log Brook could be on a pure dex slasher team with doffy, mihawk, Zoro, and law? :/

RalchAC

Did 3 pulls. Got:

- Unevolved Christmas Bonney (will evolve her for 2 reasons, I guess)
- evolved Curiel
- Kurobi.

Solid results. I'm still missing many fan favorites like Law, Apoo and Robin but whatever

Congratulations to everyone and Merry Christmas!

Pull 1: smoker
pull 2: unevolved kidd. (still needed him, nice!)
pull 3: tashigi
pull 4: robin
pull 5: sanji
pull 6: Rakuyo 5 star. (new)
Pull 7: Koza. (he's useful right?)
pull 8: helmeppo..
pull 9: sanji again

Stopping at that, glad to get Kidd as he's useful.

Kyou

decided to run out my gems because I'm not going to grind Doflamingo so whatever

Among the dupes(ANOTHER SMOKER?!) I got Kid and Log Vivi. Well alright then!

And then you'll pull Kid during Sugo, i called it first.

apparently irony is a huge component to me getting characters

Hisoka

decided to run out my gems because I'm not going to grind Doflamingo so whatever

Among the dupes(ANOTHER SMOKER?!) I got Kid and Log Vivi. Well alright then!

apparently irony is a huge component to me getting characters

Call me Nostradamus of OPTC.

Also, i won't pull any legend ever.

My brother pulled SHANKSU.
My hearts is grieving. I used up so many gems because of this.
Got Christmas Law, Log Zoro, Curiel, Rakuyo and Apoo which are new to me. But i also got 9 dupes and now i'm struggling with myself to shoot out the remaining 15 gems. Jealousy is a weird thing haha, never thought that there's a reason for me to pull today

Dandte

I always say i won't pull Till sw 1+2 but i'm weak:

Kid....dupe
Purple fishmen who can spit...dupe
Log franky...new...meh

Back to i won't pull till sw1+2

I'm resisting pulling more as I've officially crossed my 100 gem limit. (at 87 now) but Shanks is the first legendary I legit want.

PSY's basically my favorite type & increased orb luck is a captain ability I really like.

That being said, I think I'm done pulling for today, Kohza, Rakuyo and Kidd give me a bunch of new characters to invest in (kidd in particular is a great pull during a fortnight that gives him books), alongside the other characters I've been leveling this gives me quite a large array of characters to work on until the next sugo.

I do wonder what percentage of gaffers have pulled at least 1 legendary by now though, I see one or two pop up basically every sugo in this thread; makes me feel like one of the few missing out on a legend. :p

Tidd

Did 4 more pulls after I woke up.

KID!!!!! (YES!!! Finally. But I doubt that I will evolve him before the fortnight is over)
Buggy (-.-)
Nojiko (at least she is new)
And Christmas Law

+ Vista and Django from before. I would say this was a great sugo for me.

Could be, or maybe the other skippers aren't talking!

I was considering skipping, but in hindsight I'm glad to get Kidd. He's one of the bigger non-legends I still lacked. (the other big one being Jozu.)

Haha, same here. Only missing Jozu now.

linkent

Urogue(new!)
Blanenco(new!)
Choo :(
Choo :(

and then!!!! Ms. Goldenweek :(( was hoping for another Choo since it is a silver ticket anyway.

Gonna do the magic 3 pulls before the sugo ends.

I'm just curious btw, are the legendaries less common compared to other characters? Or is each pull (boosted options aside) equally likely?

Spinx

I'm not pulling...
giphy.gif
Once I start, I can't stop.
I made my peace with the fact that I'll never pull a 6 star. I can't get one on Japan where they give them away like candy. No hope for global.
Doflamingo is better than any 6 star, I'd rather invest in him. ;)

The 6' stuff was less tempting to me before Shanks got added to the list.

I think I'll do 11-20 pulls next time we have a PSY rate up, I would love to get him.

RalchAC

if we don't count the strong world batch currently missing in action, what is the next best batch?

Whitebeard allies I think. If they decide to start bringing secondary classes, we may get the Revolutionaries batch first.

I think we are going to get Strong World next though.

Maybe we will get both batches together, or a Legend-less batch followed by the second one with Strong World Ace.

The fact that we've got Shanks should prove those copyright theories wrong.

Majukun

Unfortunately not, because strong world shanks is not a strong world character :p
well it does appear in the credits of the film if I remember correctly

but I agree that the SW guys are less than certain.. the hope is that they are saving it for an event with zephyr

Tidd

well it does appear in the credits of the film if I remember correctly

but I agree that the SW guys are less than certain.. the hope is that they are saving it for an event with zephyr

You're right. Shanks (and Ace) appear in the credits but only in their normal outfits. So I don't know if that counts.

3 Pulls:
5* Namule (New)
3* Sanji (Dupe)
5* Killer (Dupe)

When I woke up this morning, I decided to do one final pull and it was a 5* Diamond Jozu! Now I can farm Doffy with no worries (and possibly Blackbeard too). MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!

To top it off, I had a bunch of his books stashed and went 7/28 to Max his skill. The 7th came on the final 3 books I had.

Edit: Whoa, it's blue turtle day too?! \o/ \o/ \o/

RedBoot

Morning pull was Crocus. Well, at least he's new.

I seem to alternate having good and bad sugos, so I should have expected as much. Hopefully my good sugo will line up with SW1.

Was kinda hoping they'd give us an X-Mas present of 5 gems...would have just ended up as a Choo, probably.

Heng

I always say i won't pull Till sw 1+2 but i'm weak:

Kid....dupe
Purple fishmen who can spit...dupe
Log franky...new...meh

Back to i won't pull till sw1+2
I always say this but seeing everyone's pull makes me weak... I shouldn't visit gaf during sugofest...

My pulls were:
Kohza (new)
Fossa (new)
Choo (technically new because I sold him to make room back when 300 was the cap on box space)
Moria (new, on that I really wanted too!)
Log Brook (dupe)

Not a bad sugofest, Fossa is a nice addition to my STR collection. I have evolve all the new characters I've gotten except for Choo.

Merry Christmas gaf!

Looks like Perona is the next island. The new rank is to deal 50,000 damage as many times as you can.

RalchAC

You're right. Shanks (and Ace) appear in the credits but only in their normal outfits. So I don't know if that counts.

Weren't both Ace and Shanks part of a SW themed merchandise?

In any way, is Strong World cannon? It isn't? It won't really change my opinion on One Piece, but I'm a bit curious.

When I woke up this morning, I decided to do one final pull and it was a 5* Diamond Jozu! Now I can farm Doffy with no worries (and possibly Blackbeard too). MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!

To top it off, I had a bunch of his books stashed and went 7/28 to Max his skill. The 7th came on the final 3 books I had.

Edit: Whoa, it's blue turtle day too?! o/ o/ o/

Congrats! He really is an amazing unit. A MVP for Monster Chopper, Blackbeard and Doflamingo.

bjork

Base Jimbei
Christmas Law
evolved Blamenco
Log Vivi
Log Vivi
Base Chaka

So, two I didn't have, and I guess I'll use the extra Vivi for sockets? Could've been worse, this one had 0 Goldenweeks.

chrono01

I did my five pulls:

- Koza [dupe]
- Hachi [dupe, of course]
- Vista [new]
- Log Vivi [new]
- Bellemere [new]

3/5 new ones is good I guess, but still nothing I REALLY need [such as Kid, Killer, Jozu, etc.]. I'm done with pulling, going to save some for SW 1+2.

Majukun

Weren't both Ace and Shanks part of a SW themed merchandise?

In any way, is Strong World cannon? It isn't? It won't really change my opinion on One Piece, but I'm a bit curious.

Congrats! He really is an amazing unit. A MVP for Monster Chopper, Blackbeard and Doflamingo.
strong world is not canon, but shiki as a character and his plan are since they appear in the canon onepiece episode zero
what happens is not canon because like every movie, it has no plausible place in the timeline of the story

xrokis

did my obligatory 3 pulls:
Miss Goldenweek (dupe)
X-Drake 4* (new, i don't think he will see much use, but i like his design)
Kohza (dupe)

double skill-up treated me really well. maxed marcos special with only 20 books. that totally makes up for the 1/35 from last time.
i had enough of his books left over that i fed them to my spare marco copy and maxed his special as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RalchAC

strong world is not canon, but shiki as a character and his plan are since they appear in the canon onepiece episode zero
what happens is not canon because like every movie, it has no plausible place in the timeline of the story

Nice, thanks. I asked because the 2 films "written by Oda" kind of mess with the power levels of the OP world. Shiki should be at Yonko level (he was Roger rival iirc) and Zephyr was an admiral iirc.

Oda has been quite good at keeping OP world power scale consistent, so it was kind of weird that it'd be 100% canon.

Perona's coming back? Great!

Although the Croc island is pretty good, I'd really love to max Perona.

At 17 turns it should be good enough for Doffy if that's your worry.

Majukun

Nice, thanks. I asked because the 2 films "written by Oda" kind of mess with the power levels of the OP world. Shiki should be at Yonko level (he was Roger rival iirc) and Zephyr was an admiral iirc.

Oda has been quite good at keeping OP world power scale consistent, so it was kind of weird that it'd be 100% canon.

At 17 turns it should be good enough for Doffy if that's your worry.
well in the end with those big legends the solution is always old age, not everyone can age as gracefully as whitebeard, rayleigh or garp.. some guys are bound to lower their strenght, especially when they basically did nothing for 2 decades.. which I assume it's basically what happened to shiki.. same can be said for zephyr actually.

Dawg

Holy shit I just pulled whitebeard, rayleigh and shanks in a row after telling myself I wouldn't pull!

Not really.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

let's resist together

I'm lucky nobody pulled a towel. Nami since that would have definitely tempted me

i need to resist

there are barely any new characters, i have most of the good 5 star captains, chances are high i'd pull duplicates or story units

i need to wait for a better sugo, need to...

I'll probably jump between Perona and Croc next week. However, are there any raids where I should have Perona with a low cooldown?

Mine is at 19 CD right now. I just pulled Jozu, and maxed his skill, so I'll use him for Doffy. I also have an 11 CD Mirage Nami for Purple bosses.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Nice to see some luck go all around here as usual. Congrats everyone and I hope Christmas is treating you all well.

I saved my pulls for this morning and did a dozen. New additions were the three new Logs (Vivi, Zoro and Franky) and then, Hotori/Kotori. I'm cool with what I got, given all of this is bonus to Sengoku earlier this month.

Focus is on farming Doffy now, but before that finishing up the forest.

EDIT: Went back in, Crocus, Log Sanji and Christmas Law.

bzzt

Neo Member
5 pulls this time:
Moria(new)
V1 Nami
Basil Hawkins(dupe)
Ms Valentine(dupe)
Mr 5(dupe)
1 for 5, could be worse.

Hisoka

So i had the glorious idea of letting other people pull as this is always smth nice.
2 dupes and Log Franky.
So.. Out of 18 pulls, 6 were new which is 1/3. At least i satisfied my urge to pull, cause i can't anymore lol.

How's everyone's maxed skills looking btw?

for me:

STR:
G3 - Blameco - Alvida - Fullbody

DEX:
Asura Zoro - Smoker - Mihawk - Goldenweek

QCK:
Only Doguin

PSY:
Vivi - Marco - Godsopp - Impactsopp - Cobychan - Bonchan - Karoo

INT:
Sermeppo - Choremeppo.

PSY is easily my "best" color in terms of maxed skills.

Top Bottom