• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

ElChado

Neo Member
Merry christmas all.

I went in with the idea of only 2 pulls, then did 5, then used some google survey credit to pull 5 more.

New units being thatch, koza, log zoro. Finally got thatch, but im actually sad i didnt get a log vivi, especially since it seems a lot of people are pulling her. I'm just relived she'll stay in the pool so i can pull her next sugo, or when we get a psy sugo.

Maybe it will be a psy sugo during valentines so i can try to pull log vivi, valentine vivi, and valentine perona.

Heng

I went in with the idea of only 2 pulls, then did 5, then used some google survey credit to pull 5 more.

New units being thatch, koza, log zoro. Finally got thatch, but im actually sad i didnt get a log vivi, especially since it seems a lot of people are pulling her. I'm just relived she'll stay in the pool so i can pull her next sugo, or when we get a psy sugo.
Whoa I did not know about this Google opinion thing, thanks for bringing it up.

Any reason you want Vivi? Just for a collection?

mileS

What survey?

First time player here. I've been re-rolling all day long off and on. Finally got a 5star Captain Kid. How does he place on the tier list? Worth keeping considering I've re-rolled all day? I'd like to actually play the game soon as well :p

Majukun

well it doesn't really give much I've used it for a year or so and i got less than 5 euros in the whole year..helped me getting some apps for free though

anyway..back home from the xmas party..0.5 are gold..anyone wanna tap? :p

RalchAC

What survey?

First time player here. I've been re-rolling all day long off and on. Finally got a 5star Captain Kid. How does he place on the tier list? Worth keeping considering I've re-rolled all day? I'd like to actually play the game soon as well :p

It's placed quite high in our OT tier list. Unless you got a Red Poster with Whitebeard, Sengoku, Rayleigh or Luffy or a Balloon/Gear 3 Luffy, keep him.

He is a really good unit.

Heng

What survey?

There's an app called Google Opinion Rewards and all you have to do is take surveys and they'll give you Google play credits.

I've read up on the app and people say going to more places with your GPS on will give you a higher chance to get a survey. Some cities will be more likely to give you a survey as well apparently. So far I have $1.00 but I'm not expecting much more.

RalchAC

There's an app called Google Opinion Rewards and all you have to do is take surveys and they'll give you Google play credits.

I've read up on the app and people say going to more places with your GPS on will give you a higher chance to get a survey. Some cities will be more likely to give you a survey as well apparently. So far I have $1.00 but I'm not expecting much more.

I have got like 2 surveys in a month (university student from Spain). I wasn't hoping it would make more a millionaire or anything but it could be cool to have around 10-20€ for SW Sugo.

I'm at 0.75 so far lol.

Uthred

Did two more pulls before hitting the hay, got

Voyage Dream: Nico Robin - She any good? Skill looks like it could be good
Don Kreig - Christmas is definitely over

Dawg

soon

10250261_191377234543102_2881918159292746901_n.jpg

wilstreak

just decide to do 1 more pull and Got Log Vivi (Voyage dream)

How useful is she?

captain ability of 2000 hp recovery seems neat, but not sure when the game advance, 2000hp might seems to be useless

Heng

How useful is she?

captain ability of 2000 hp recovery seems neat, but not sure when the game advance, 2000hp might seems to be useless
She's not very good. Her original version heals more at a certain level and has a higher attack. Her special seems meh to me since there's not a QCK unit that changes orb to food (I might be wrong here, I just can't think of any that can) so there's no synergy in that department.

She does make a fine collection though.

How useful is she?

She's basically the same as the regular Vivi, except with better stats. Her captain ability recovers 2,000, while the regular Vivi recovers 5x RCV, which translates to 2,385 recovery at level 99. Log Vivi has a special that is actually potentially useful though, so that's pretty nice.

tl;dr: Log Vivi is a pretty decent unit, so be happy!

She's not very good. Her original version heals more at a certain level and has a higher attack. Her special seems meh to me since there's not a QCK unit that changes orb to food (I might be wrong here, I just can't think of any that can) so there's no synergy in that department.

She does make a fine collection though.

She's basically the same as the regular Vivi, except with better stats. Her captain ability recovers 2,000, while the regular Vivi recovers 5x RCV, which translates to 2,385 recovery at level 99. Log Vivi has a special that is actually potentially useful though, so that's pretty nice.

tl;dr: Log Vivi is a pretty decent unit, so be happy!

Yin and Yang

Heng

Yin and Yang
ThisIsNeoGAF.gif lol

Log Vivi actually does have more attack (I must've switched them around when I was looking at them), and her special does have potential but I don't think there's currently a quick in the Japanese version of the game that works with her. Overall she's worth keeping, way better than selling/using her for exp.

777 Atk isn't a great stat, but she could be a decent orb manipulator for a Quick Slasher team. Besides turning TND to Blue, she can swap two orbs, right?

ElChado

Neo Member

started google opinions last year and had nearly $20 in it, just make sure not to lie to the app, and make sure you tell it you're fine getting surveys that dont pay you end up with a lot more overall that do. Being female and in a city can help the number of surveys i hear.

Wanted log vivi because that artwork, the voice, is a neat unit, collection, and replaces lulu or the billions halberd as the unit to swap tandem to quick orbs. plus the swap at the end means you can move those matching orbs to stronger units. She also costs 20 so is a viable unit on a sengoku team.

Really, if there's one thing i've learned over 320 days nearly, is that you never underestimate a units ability, especially if it does orb control of some kind and allows swapping. ( poor carue, if only his special didnt have such a high cooldown)

When heracles first came out he was looked at as a really shitty unit that might one day have potential but not worth it and a disappointment. Then legend ace shooter teams came out...

Valentine vivi is just for collection though.

Dawg

i did it Majukun

i passed my first sugo without pulling

to top it off, i just logged in and got my 200 days log in bonus

i now have a motherload of gems for the next sugo, which better be good

bjork

Really, if there's one thing i've learned over 320 days nearly, is that you never underestimate a units ability, especially if it does orb control of some kind and allows swapping. ( poor carue, if only his special didnt have such a high cooldown)

This is why I keep sitting on so many units. I'd hate to unload someone and then find out they had some neat use with another unit, and I could've used it.

The one I'm curious about the most but haven't used yet is Mr. 4. It says it quadruples attack for all characters following a perfect 5 chain. I think I'll do some runs with him today to see what this means, because it sounds like it would affect that specific turn, but if the other 5 characters already had their hits, how does that work? But either way, it's an interesting thing, and 4x is the highest multiplier for a farmable, I think. Maybe he's great and we just don't know it, but probably not.

This is why I keep sitting on so many units. I'd hate to unload someone and then find out they had some neat use with another unit, and I could've used it.

The one I'm curious about the most but haven't used yet is Mr. 4. It says it quadruples attack for all characters following a perfect 5 chain. I think I'll do some runs with him today to see what this means, because it sounds like it would affect that specific turn, but if the other 5 characters already had their hits, how does that work? But either way, it's an interesting thing, and 4x is the highest multiplier for a farmable, I think. Maybe he's great and we just don't know it, but probably not.

It basically just means that only the last character gets the attack boost.

It's really not that great...

Majukun

i did it Majukun

i passed my first sugo without pulling

to top it off, i just logged in and got my 200 days log in bonus

i now have a motherload of gems for the next sugo, which better be good
congrats
did the same, but my gems are reserved for farming teach and Doffy later..

objective is still around 30 blackbeard(s) and around 40 doffy(s) how many gems do you guys think it will take? 30?

mileS

Is gear 2 luffy okay to build a team around until I save enough gems to roll for gear 3? Have been re-rolling quite a bit in the past few days. Build a team around him and save gems for the next event.

Jayhawk

Is gear 2 luffy okay to build a team around until I save enough gems to roll for gear 3? Have been re-rolling quite a bit in the past few days. Build a team around him and save gems for the next event.

No. Gear 2 isn't a good unit to build a team around. You missed sugofest for rerolling by a day. You might be able to get a decent account being given away on the subreddit.

Majukun

i need an advise ..i need baby seahorses to evolve some pigs..it's batter to run shells town chapter 4 (3 stamina) now that it is double drop or wait for the seahorse stage on tuesday (10 stamina)?

ah_hia

i need an advise ..i need baby seahorses to evolve some pigs..it's batter to run shells town chapter 4 (3 stamina) now that it is double drop or wait for the seahorse stage on tuesday (10 stamina)?
Do you really need the pigs now for experience? 10 stam vs 3 stam difference and your reason for doing so should answer your question.

Majukun

Do you really need the pigs now for experience? 10 stam vs 3 stam difference and your reason for doing so should answer your question.

well,i wanna max the new croco so,yeah..also they are occupying a lot of storage space that i need for teach and dofla

as for the stamina thin,problem is the 3 stamina stage at best gives you one,and i don't know how consistent the drops are (which was basically the point of the question) in that stage,while the seahorse one it's 10 but at best gives 4,but even that I have no idea how consistently

bjork

It basically just means that only the last character gets the attack boost.

It's really not that great...

Shame they didn't word it properly, then. With G3, it says it boosts attack when characters land 3 perfects in a row. Mr. 4 specifically says "all characters."

Where's my apology gem, namco

ElChado

Neo Member
Wow this green turtle time has to be the best 30 minutes of turtles i've ever had.

23 runs
16 elders
30 adults
which leaves 69 babies

Couple of hidden elders but most of them were from end stage drop.

Gonna keep all the elder and adult turtles for doffy.

Dawg

Wow this green turtle time has to be the best 30 minutes of turtles i've ever had.

23 runs
16 elders
30 adults
which leaves 69 babies

Couple of hidden elders but most of them were from end stage drop.

Gonna keep all the elder and adult turtles for doffy.

How the hell do you do 23 runs in 30 minutes?

ElChado

Neo Member
How the hell do you do 23 runs in 30 minutes?

i set my friend captains to sort by attack so i could just take every chopper fast.

Ran a team of double chopper, with arlong, blackbeard, fossa, and whitebeard all max level, the lowest attack is whitebeard at 1360. As long as i hit all perfects i can break the elder with any unit with at least a neutral orb.

I just hit great/goods on the way to the elder. Usually on other colours i end up with 15-18, but red units are just so strong.

bjork

Got Namule evolved and then I almost have Smoker ready to go pick up his bike. I wish I hadn't missed all the other turtle events this week, but so it goes.

I also forgot until I'd fed all the green turtles, that I finally got a Wiper to drop yesterday. Could've probably evolved him easier than Namule.

I maxed mr.1's skill!

With Blameco & Mr.1 maxed I've got most important skills I wanted maxed from this fortnight, which is good as I plan to switch to Perona to get 1-2 more skill ups on her. (she's at 18 turns atm, but I'd like 16-17 just to have more room for error.)

Kyou

Had a decent turtle run, used almost all of them to jack Mihawk. I think I have the skills to beat Hawk Forest, just not the levels

bzzt

Neo Member
15 runs, 6 elders, 20 adults. With the turtles I already have, I definitely have enough to evolve Doffy immediately once he arrives.

I need 3 more skill levels on both Mr. 1 and Ms. Doublefinger, I might gem a couple of times for them, I really want them maxed.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Finally maxed everyone except for Daz. He's a S. LVL 4. Phew.

You're only one away, you can do it! He shows up a lot more frequently due to the lack of books he has. I peg him around Tashigi appearance level during the Smoker isle, granted she has book later on.

Also, congrats Kyou on the coffin get/max. Nice work.

Heng

I finally maxed Kid and Mr. 1 and have Daz 1 level away from max. Blamenco and Double finger needs 3 levels each. I've fed 17 copies to crocodile and only gotten 1 skill up... I don't think I'll max him out before his fortnight goes away.

For Daz, I've gotten a skill up for every 2 I've fed him. I wonder if certain unit has a higher affinity for skill ups than other units.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I think i have fed Kid like 20 books and only have gotten a single skillup so far - by far the worst skill up rate of any unit since playing this game. Normally i would be upset about it...but his skillup is quite low to begin with so im okay with it...still kinda sad thats its this bad.

linkent

I think i have fed Kid like 20 books and only have gotten a single skillup so far - by far the worst skill up rate of any unit since playing this game. Normally i would be upset about it...but his skillup is quite low to begin with so im okay with it...still kinda sad thats its this bad.
Skill book drop at croc!!!
A book for unevolved Robin, seriously wtf is that for.
At least should make the book from croc is Kid or Blamenco.
Used 25 books for 4 skill up currently, used 3 gems so far.
Anyway the book will come back at new arlong fortnight, and the cd is quite low too.
So no stress.

Top Bottom