• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

Majukun

my hope that they were gonna give us the psy skull before the new invasions was crushed today...i would have loved to be able to farm for both invasion shanks and the chance of a 6+ sabo...

wonder what the rate will be for the first round of shanks after a colosseum..if it's high enough i might try to farm it hard,since i hae both legend croco and legend sabo..and invason shanks boost orbs for cerebral and free spirit...

Kyou

Eight Whitebeard ambushes, eight wins, zero chests. I have never, ever seen a skull chest drop, not even in a failed run.

I don't see any reason why my Boa team can't take on Duval, but I don't need to run him anymore. I don't know if I can justify spending stamina/gems/time running Duval just for a couple more shots at getting a skull

EMT0

Banned
Eight Whitebeard ambushes, eight wins, zero chests. I have never, ever seen a skull chest drop, not even in a failed run.

I don't see any reason why my Boa team can't take on Duval, but I don't need to run him anymore. I don't know if I can justify spending stamina/gems/time running Duval just for a couple more shots at getting a skull

Don't do it, it's not worth. We're going to have a lot of chances to run Invasions with all of the future coliseums + Kai raids that we're getting. I wouldn't sweat it. I didn't even bother trying YWB today for example, as he's very low on my totem pole of priorities and I know I'll have the chance to try him again in the future anyways.

Don't forget that the encounter rate in 40 stamina raids is pretty garbage. Probably not worth anyone's time who is interested in farming YWB let alone skulls.

From my personal experience, I've had higher skull drop rates against Shanks.

Hana-Bi

Bought Wild Zoro. His character description is 100% wrong because before you buy him you see the special/captain description in text form and there you see the captain ability from the database.

Kyou

Bought Wild Zoro. His character description is 100% wrong because before you buy him you see the special/captain description in text form and there you see the captain ability from the database.
What are the odds they refund for him? Feels kind of like a risky gamble for a not great character

Also psa be sure to quit and retry the evolver/booster islands until you get the rare encounter

Hana-Bi

What are the odds they refund for him? Feels kind of like a risky gamble for a not great character

Also psa be sure to quit and retry the evolver/booster islands until you get the rare encounter
What's the rare encounter? Just cleared them...

Well, they did refund the points for Luffy so I just take the risk again. :) His special is nice though for powerhouse or IntHawk speed run teams (if you have TS Brook).

Kyou

What's the rare encounter? Just cleared them...

Well, they did refund the points for Luffy so I just take the risk again. :) His special is nice though for powerhouse or IntHawk speed run teams (if you have TS Brook).
Princess turtle and Rainbow Dragon or Crab

bjork

with 2 more xp meats coming our way, what are people planning to do with them?

I already had 1 saved, so now I have to decide what to do with them. I just recently got SW Shanks, I wasn't going to use a meat on him but now I may. 50-99 is a slog for xp. I could end up saving enough boosters to level a few psy characers if I do.

I might throw one on a character that just needs that high-end experience, because I feel like pseudo-wasting it will up my chances of pulling a legend in the sugo. I'll use a meat on Igarappa if it means I can pull Akainu or Cavendish.

MiTYH

Very tempted to get this just for the mistake. But it would mean selling some meh-collection units to get the necessary points. Not sure if it's worth the risk of a refund...

bobohoro

After farming around 40 SB/dupes of Zephyr I questioned his uses.
Turns out I kinda don't need him. Shiki/SW Luffy/Nico Robin do it better, don't use fighters.

Oh well, maybe I'll farm Musshuru so I can do this:

k0WWCu4.png

Two turns of 2M damage and Fuji health cuts.

RedBoot

Oh well, maybe I'll farm Musshuru so I can do this:

k0WWCu4.png

Two turns of 2M damage and Fuji health cuts.

Could call this the Old Man Team. :p

Musshuru's actually a little better than I realized he was, 2 turn orb boosters are always welcome. He's probably higher priority for me than Saga.

Hana-Bi

Very tempted to get this just for the mistake. But it would mean selling some meh-collection units to get the necessary points. Not sure if it's worth the risk of a refund...
Yeah it seems the description for the unevolved version is wrong on the database so the ingame description is right. There probably won't be any refund like with Luffy.

MiTYH

Yeah it seems the description for the unevolved version is wrong on the database so the ingame description is right. There probably won't be any refund like with Luffy.

Good call. I don't have the points for it anyway even with selling

Anyone have a good duval/ywb team? I might take the same double Inthawk I did for Boa, I think it should clear it find with 3d2y zoro boosting. To be honest I e never done this raid with anything other than raid BB

bobohoro

Don't know why I always do it, but I yolo-fed Colo Zephyr and only got 2/25. Skill-up rate increase wheeeeeen?
Oh well, still got the SBs and will get another 10 copies or so, so I'll get him down to a CD of 20 with some luck, which should do. Already got 2 of 3 sockets done, wanted DR for the last, already at 3 Bind though. Will probably still switch, have enough Bind sockets on my Driven units.
A bit more room to run Duval/YWB and some Heart Pirates before the skill-up was probably worth it. Will have to look up a few teams, Shiki/Fuji should be possible, might run Double Shiryu if not.

Edit: Oh yeah, also got my sockets for PSY Marco to 5/5/1/5 with the one being CDR, so I'll leave it at that for now. Started to feed my books to Shiryu, because let's be honest, he's earned them by now.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I've been taking a break the last 3 weeks or so. Figured yesterday I'd clear all the colisseum levels for easy books and CCs. Just need to finish the last stage of Binz and Ain on chaos now.

Hooray for Double Shiryu / Legend Marco / Inthawk / Raid Sabo / GPU blind runs. '-'

EMT0

Banned
44 copies of Ain for 9 skillups, only need 10 copies of Binz then I'm done with this coliseum rotation, minus sockets which I don't care about too much for these units. Who knows, I may start brute forcing Binz copies so that I can run speedy Free Spirit/Slasher teams in the future.

EDIT: 1 more skillup, after using my last run of natural stamina. Let's see what a few gems can do for him in the sockets department
EDIT2: Welp. Got that final skillup within 4 copies, so 8 overall to get the 2 skillups, and it took three runs to get those copies. Good use of a gem, but now I'm feeling greedy and want to save the gems for this Friday's Sugofest. Till next time, Movie content ;____;7

RedBoot

Almost felt like there was a secret meat-up this weekend, I got like 4 meat snails. With that and Thursday I managed 40 Binz + 13 books without using any gems to refill stamina. That should get him at least close to max, which is fine for him since I don't know how much use he'll get.

And yeah, nice to be done with the bulk of the movie content. Outside of Sabo I'm not sure there's much I need to gem like crazy for in the immediate future, so I guess I can start hoarding gems for a future sugo. We had an all-gold sugo last year at the end of August, which I think was the French Anniversary? I'm going to try and have 3 multis saved up by then.

Hana-Bi

Missing all the boosted legends next sugo. Since I miss all the new powerhouse units I pull on day one and try my luck. Maybe I multipull one day two once too...

Tidd

Just a reminder that in 16 days One Piece will celebrate its 20th anniversary. I would expect some kind of special event/sugo fest around that time.

MiTYH

Okay, okay, I said I wouldn't pull in that sugo but.... I need everything. And I mean... everything.

Day 1: All legends, all powerhouse (INCLUDE ELIZEBTHEO), 3/4 driven (Ceasar), and 2/4 Free spirit (have Brook/intkov)

Day 2: All legends, 3/4 slasers (have zoro), 2/4 shooters (have the BB guy and franky), and 1/4 fighters (only need the QCK guy).

As much as Fuji is my most wanted unit, I think I'm going Day 1. Zoro legend would be the worst for my team, but the other two legends are too good to pass up

EDIT: First time doing double INThawk for Duval's raid, it's ridiculously easy with Zoro. I know invasion rates are rare on 40 stamina ones, but hey, got nothing better to spend stamina on today, so might as well try. Plus duval still needs some sockets

Majukun

stuck at 24 fuji books for 4 skillups left..
i was counting to reach 30 but at this point i doubt i will reach that going with natural stamina..probably gonna try reaching 25 (or 26 if i go with double stamina) and hope for the best

RedBoot

Probably going to do a multi on Day 1. Don't have any of the legends and only a few of the RRs, and pulling someone like Elizabello, Shiryu, or TS Brook would open a lot of doors. Shame the Cerebral block didn't make the top 6 though, TS Nami, Robin, or Tashigi would all be useful.

I have a whopping 6 open box spaces right now, so I figured I'd just spend the day running Usopp's stage in 3D2Y for the Amber Skull, but I got it on like the 5th try. Guess I'll try for Hody or something.

Majukun

Probably going to do a multi on Day 1. Don't have any of the legends and only a few of the RRs, and pulling someone like Elizabello, Shiryu, or TS Brook would open a lot of doors. Shame the Cerebral block didn't make the top 6 though, TS Nami, Robin, or Tashigi would all be useful.

I have a whopping 6 open box spaces right now, so I figured I'd just spend the day running Usopp's stage in 3D2Y for the Amber Skull, but I got it on like the 5th try. Guess I'll try for Hody or something.

i don't know,at the end of july we have the 20th anniversary of onepiece,and at the end of august it's the 2nd anniversary of the french version.

while there's no proof that global will get anything special from both those occasions, it might be wise to keep the gems,especially since apart from the CYO part,this sugo is not anything special.

bjork

i don't know,at the end of july we have the 20th anniversary of onepiece,and at the end of august it's the 2nd anniversary of the french version.

while there's no proof that global will get anything special from both those occasions, it might be wise to keep the gems,especially since apart from the CYO part,this sugo is not anything special.

Also 7/11 is coming up.

Believe.

bobohoro

Would love the RRs of day 1 with the legends of day 2, sure multipull right there.
But like this I'll probably wait for the first reactions. If it is a somewhat decent sugo I'll throw a multi on day 1 and a few singles on day 2, else I'll wait.

And ambush rate on 40 stamina suuuucks.
Two more tries on natural stamina to go, probably won't see YWB all day.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Only need one more Fuji skillup...but his books have stopped dropping. Hope i can get at least 2-4 today without having to stone.

@Sugo

Looks really good but im more or less out of stones...i try to save up some with a bit luck i can have enough for a multi for the 20th OP Anni.

RedBoot

LOL, thought the skill up was today and the XP booster for turtles/pigs was tomorrow. Good thing I always make sure to look for the skill-up boost banner before feeding. Was able to max Raid Sabo's level with the green pigs I'd been saving from Leo FN. Also working on his ATK CCs...just need to actually finish his skill ups on top of all that. :p

According to Reddit the sugo guarantees one of the legends or boosted units on the 11th pull of a multi, which is always welcome. Should give me decent odds of getting at least something nice. I think I can do a multi here and still have enough gems just in case the French Anni offers a nice sugo. I'm not really expecting anything for the manga's 20th anniversary later this month, outside of maybe just the Shirahoshi sugo since we'd be due for that anyway.

EMT0

Banned
Feels so good to have box space again, I fed over 400 boosters. Anyways, it's that time again...!

20 Fujitora(farming more)
2 Kumadori
44 Ain
15 Wicca
6 Raid Hancock

It's not a lot, but that's because I was feeding books from the Leo FN outside of skillups. I'm hoarding all of my Orlombus and Elizabello skillbooks until after this upcoming Sugofest. Kumadori needs more skillups but like....who cares doe. Finally, this is the third time in a row Raid Hancock comes around but I felt too lethargic to farm her. Ah well. Having Fuji all ready to roll means that I should really put some effort to clearing Doffy's forest soon....one day. I have the units in all likelihood, it's just a matter of putting the right team together with some proper energy.

bobohoro

Skill-up time again, huh?

SB
LegLucci 4
Baby-5 8
Buffalo 2
Colo Zephyr 17
SW Nico Robin 4
SW Franky 5
Koza 2
Genzo 3
STR Kaku 4

Dupes
Colo Zephyr 15
Shiki 38
Duval 7
Boa 3

Nothing amazing. Only really need Shiki to be good, will be at 90 copies fed after the skill-up.

Kyou

SB
18 Sengoku

Copies
5 Binz
8 YWB
21 Boa

Not a ton but I'm really hoping for some serious luck on Sengoku. Also I just need 3 more skill ups on Boa so we can stop this dance where no matter what I do I can only get a couple skill ups on her every appearance. She's easily the one that's taken me the most copies that I can remember

RedBoot

18 Marigold SB
40 Binz + 13 SB
30 FN Leo
7 Wicca
45 Ain + 12 SB

Will probably go for more Leos with the rest of today's stamina. It'd be nice if I could max him and have some copies left over for sockets on the RR, but that's unlikely.

cw_sasuke

Well i had to use two gems to force the rank up and more runs - resulted in 4 Fuji with one possible 2x stamina run later. Only need 1 skillup so this better works out tomorrow.

Otherwise...

Main:
4x Fujitora (need 1 more skillup hope this works out)
14x Sengoku
42x RR Kumadori (lol)
22x RR Cesar ( hope i get him at least below 20CD at 24CD right now)

OG:
8x Shiki
5x Legend Lucci (need 2 more skill ups hope this works out)

Majukun

Uhh did the exp boost from pigs/turtles start yet? It's still giving me the same amount of exp.

it has already started,but you need to repair resources from the title screen for the right amount to show up..but you still get the new amount.

Kumo

it has already started,but you need to repair resources from the title screen for the right amount to show up..but you still get the new amount.

Ohhh, yup that fixed it for me. Thanks :) Holy shit, leveling units feels so easy now... 5 elder turtles gives you over half a million exp. :O

RedBoot

Mansherry's pretty easy. Found a Sengoku team that can clear with no stalling, which is always nice. Still, I already maxed Croc's special, and I don't have RR Mansherry, Haruta, Atmos, or Jiru, so there's not a whole lot I need here. Might go for Luffy and Zoro sockets on the Kimono FN instead.

EDIT: Easy-ish F2P team for ranking: Raid Sabo captain, TS Luffy friend captain, Raid Boa, Colo Apoo, any orb booster, and a low attack unit (I used Doc Kureha! First time for everything). Needs AH4 at least. Stall on level 1 on one of the mobs (should deal 650ish, which you can almost heal with AH4) until Luffy, Boa, Apoo, and the orb booster are ready. Burst on level 2. Repeat stalling on stage 3 and burst on 4, then stall on 5 and burst on 7 (you can use Sabo to make 6 easy). You can probably deal at least 2 million per burst, which will get you to 5m easily. There's probably plenty of teams that work (cumulative damage rankings tend to be easy), but there's something to work with if you don't have a convenient legend.

Majukun

I'm rooting for you to get good Fuji luck, I use yours all the time with my Doffy & Buggy teams

yhXFxcw.jpg

tenor.gif

ended up overfarming since i only needed 10 skillbooks to get the last 4 skillups i needed,but it was worth it anyway..although i'll feel dirty feeding those remaining books to some random unit

for the other 2 units,maxed wicca but still lack 1 autoheal socket..maxed ain to with max sockets

cw_sasuke

Congrats, Majukun.

Sadly i didnt have luck on my final Fuji skillup. But everything else went pretty well - managed to max skill Cesar as well as 3D2Y Sanji, RR Kumadori, Orlombus, Elizabello.

Next time.

Skillups:

5+ luffy: 2/5 = MAX
Fujitora: 6/14 = level 7
Boa: 4/13 = level 8
Shiki: 2/18 = level 4

FN Leo: 7/37 = max
FN Wicca: 4/20 = level 5

Shiki went pretty badly, but I ain't gonna gem for him cause Bamco tries to force my hand so -shrug- he can keep collecting dust.

Happy to see Boa went so well though, maxed her autoheal and nearly got her at a level that's easily usable for TS Luffy. Excite!

Also lmao @ Fujitora almost being maxed with only 14 books; nearly 50% success rate.

Majukun

now with doffy's ship my fuji team has something around 50-55k hp and only need to stall for 18 turns (lao g)...feels like being in a freaking tank..especially colosseum runs should become way faster now

wonder what kind of rate we will have tomorrow for invasion shanks on colosseum...i hope it's high because i would like to farm him finally

Top Bottom