• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
now with doffy's ship my fuji team has something around 50-55k hp and only need to stall for 18 turns (lao g)...feels like being in a freaking tank..especially colosseum runs should become way faster now

wonder what kind of rate we will have tomorrow for invasion shanks on colosseum...i hope it's high because i would like to farm him finally

Oh man yeah that doffy ship... i still need to beat that training forest.

Do you remember what team you used?

MiTYH

Skillup was a mixed bag

Duval STILL not maxed after 8 copies, but he's one away now, I think. Almost full up on sockets too, just need 1 AH to be done

Boa got a ton of nice skillups. Useable now at 17 turns!

Legend Lucci... actually was good all things considered. Went 1/6, and he's down to 18. He's got another FN coming up so I'm not worried.

Others I remember were 4/18 for Oars, Baby5 getting Max, and 3d2y Sanji going 3/16. So, a 1/5 ratio was basically my day. Nothing too outstanding, but nothing too disappointing

Kyou

Congratulations Maju!
SB
18 Sengoku

Copies
5 Binz
8 YWB
21 Boa
4/18 Sengoku (now at 22cd,not the worst)
5/7 Binz(forgot the books)
3/8 YWB(only two off from max! And NO CHESTS)
3/10 Boa(maxed! Finally! Also used the extras to finish off legend Boa's sockets)

Pretty good overall

bjork

I didn't do my feeds yet, but I'm glad Maju maxed his Fuji.

The new FN is a snap with the standard slasher team, so that's nice.

Skill up results:
Leopard Lucci 3/12, down to 14 turns
Legend Lucci 2/8, still way high at 23 turns
Baby 5 3/10, still high at 20 turns
Elizabello 0/2, still stuck at level 1
everyone else was fed as I got them so I don't remember

Sn4ke_911

zombie team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaFdP88Lnno

substituted zoro with someone else though,basically in that spot you just need someone who does enough aoe damage 8either health cut or raw damage) and makes you meet the socket requirements,which are MANDATORY

Got it!

Had only two failure, screw you usopp!

2017-07-0518_53_03-no04u82.png

ExVicis

Haha got Shiki to Max! Didn't even need all the copies of him I had. Beyond and CC's on Shiki my copy of the Golden Lion is basically done. One of the better skill-ups for me just for this.

edit: Oh also today's my 200th day too. woo!

EMT0

Banned
Fuji's 2 away from max, I underperformed by one too :( Looks like I get to wear the RNG dunce cap in OPTCGAF today. Ah well, Fuji's still awesome, even 2 from max.

mileS

Congrats to everyone who maxed or got close to maxing Fuji!

I won't bother posting my skill up results because they are kind of boring. Main take away is Shiki is maxed!! same with sockets. That's all I wanted from this movie event and I managed to pull it off (just barely) That feeling of getting that last 5/5 socket with literally the last copy was perfect. I was really taunting the RNG gods with only 23 copies, in hopes of getting those last 5 skill ups and sockets.

Besides that, 2/8 for 3d2y Sanji. A little dent of progress on him. Next time we get his books I will use gems. I've yet to use him (or the Rocketman ship) but I'd really like to. Sanji will work great for a captain or a sub for Blackbeard.

RedBoot

Just realized I ended up with more Fuji books than Wicca copies. Not that I have him, of course. :p

Good skill ups all around for me, maxed Ain, Binz, and FN Leo. Binz got pretty lousy sockets though, and there likely won't be a chance to fix that any time soon. Oh well.

Running Kimono Hats to try and get the last few sockets on 3D2Y Zoro. Feeding Mr. Prince books because why not, and I didn't realize he needs like 10 skill ups. Early Treasure Cruise was silly.

bobohoro

Well then:

Skill-up time again, huh?

SB
LegLucci 1/4 --> CD at 20, but Soldier-san is soon and has lots of good stuff for me
Baby-5 3/5 --> MAX with 3 books left over
Buffalo 1/2
Colo Zephyr 3/17
SW Nico Robin 1/4
SW Franky 2/5 --> MAX
Koza 0/2
Genzo 1/3 --> MAX

Dupes
Colo Zephyr 5/15 --> CD at 20, sockets at 1/5/5, probably won't be using him anyway
Shiki 9/38 --> TRIPLE MAX FINALLY, took all copies I had
Duval 2/7
Boa 1/3

Nothing amazing. Only really need Shiki to be good, will be at 90 copies fed after the skill-up.

Satisfied. Shiki was all I wanted/needed, now I'm good for lots of content with Shiki&Smoker G5 Combo.

Talking about content, I don't need anything from any FN. Haruta SBs is probably the biggest one, but eh...will do the new story island and Restaurant Le Crap / Colisseum.

RedBoot

Who's ready to pull both Luffy and Akainu tonight

I know I am!

I like to keep my expectations reasonable but slightly ambitious, so I'll just say one of Elizabello, Shiryu, or TS Brook would make me happy. Or literally any new legend.

Though the Free Spirit boost is making me fear another dupe Boa.

bobohoro

Will wait for sugo impressions first.
Although I'd really like to throw a multi for the PH characters.
I mean, I lack all 3 legends and only have 3 of the 12 RR units, I should get something useful.
But the fear of a silverfest so close to 20th and french anni is big.

bjork

Got the ranking with Rayleigh x2/Dex BB/3 penguins.

Who's ready to pull both Luffy and Akainu tonight

I know I am!

I have 60 stones, so I know I'm going to cave and throw a multi. Fully expecting a bunch of Goldenweeks and hammer Usopps.

Majukun

checked next coliseum since there's invasion shanks attached

I SHOULD be able to put together a team that can deal with both saga and shanks,albeit not in a fashion as elegant and fast as i would have wanted

musshuru though it's a thorn in my side,wapol before him makes fuji almost useless if not by using the burst ON HIM and then having problems with musshuru..usually i would be able to use a second booster to make things easier but the anti shnks team needs either marco or ts nami to survive,so i can't put it in the team..not without renouncing to lao g and his full matching orb combo with shiki that would allow me not to worry with farming orbs with shanks....

i don't know..is there a legend croco team that can deal with both musshuru and shanks?

EMT0

Banned
My reasonable expectations for this Sugo are two new rate boosted units. But nah, totally gonna pull TS Luffy + Akainu.

MiTYH

Doing one multiple, Oda willing...

Goal: TS Luffy, Akainu, and off-banner Fuji

Realistic goal: Elizebetho

More realistic goal: 1 new unit

MiTYH

Holy crap, stay away! I did three (whyyyyy) and regret it all

• Chopper v1
  • Bellmere
  • Koza
  • Nami evo2
  • Diamante (new)
  • Bonnie
  • Bellmere
  • New Coby (new)
  • 3 usopp kids
  • Coby again
  • New Garp (new)

• Miss Wednesday
  • Intkov
  • Mr5
  • Pell
  • 3d2y Brook
  • Bellmere
  • Kid Ku
  • doc
  • mr3
  • 3 ki
  • 3d2y franky

• Capone
  • New garp
  • 942 franky (new)
  • izo
  • jimbei
  • pell
  • intkov
  • law
  • buffalo (new)
  • koza
  • ceasar

such regret. Really wanted those boosted units i mentioned...

RedBoot

Well okay, that was the best multi I've had so far. A whopping FIVE new units, including Elizabello and Shiryu, two of my most wanted, as well as Garp, TS Franky, and this gentleman right here:

ulREu5x.png

I know WB's a little old hat these days, but he's one of my favorite characters in the manga and I happen to have a lil' red skull with his name on it. Gonna have some fun with this.

mileS

1 multi cause I'm weak (even when I know its a trap)

new:
Elizabello
3d2y Franky
Daruma
Petty Officer Coby

dupes
Kuina
3d2y Brook
Blue Gilly
Tabasco Star Usopp
Ivankov
Hotori and Kotori
Nami

Kind of indifferent towards it tbh. I'm happy I got a few key units to eventually work through the forests. Being able to check off Coby and Elizabello is a really good thing. Daruma seems like he has a really good special, so he might get some use.

EMT0

Banned
Did 5 multis total, and I got all of the rate boosted units that I needed within 3 so I was really happy. Then I 2 more multis after offering proper tribute to God Coby. Nada :( At least I can make all my RR books vanish. I even got Orlombus, who isn't boosted at all :)

EDIT: Maxed Orlombus and Elizabello. I can't be salty at the golds. Damn the red poster rate.

Hana-Bi

Did 4 multis (why?) and I should have stopped after 2.

Got Garp, Hyouzou and Ikaros as new units from my first two multi pulls. The other two got me more silvers than gold...

Will probably do one multi tomorrow too though...

Kyou

Got jack crap, then got ambushed with a bad team and played for fun

Got a chest but cannot win...
Why, game?

ExVicis

BAM! This is the best sugo pull for me ever now, of course on my 200th day of OPTC I get myself a Timeskip Luffy.

Edit: Some other notables. got Hyouzou, Ivankov, Apoo and Ikaros. Also an aside, EMT your TS Zoro pull influenced me to do this pull so in some small way I'm gonna say this is partially because of you. So thanks.

RedBoot

Wow, maxed Elizabello's special with only 13 books. Had a 4/5 in there. Only got WB to level 5 with my hoarded books, so I'll have to experience some of Whitebeard Book Farming Funtime (Bandai, where those legend book islands at? I got a Rayleigh to level too).

Got jack crap, then got ambushed with a bad team and played for fun

Got a chest but cannot win...
Why, game?

I've gone 1/3 on ambushes where skulls dropped. Just don't think about it.

Don't think about it.

(thinkin' about it)

mileS

Grats to ExVicis (welcome to the club, TS luffy is insane) RedBoot, Zeke, and EMT0.

Good luck to those who haven't pulled yet.

HabeeNo

Saw so many good posts here at GAF so I decided to pull

Diamante, G3 & Shiryu as new units

I love you GAF ❤️

EDIT: RR Coby pulled up on a single pull too *---*

Hana-Bi

Tried a Shiryu team out for colo Urouge. No problem with my team and got Shanks to appear. Sadly I didn't do a double stamina run...

RedBoot

Looks like 6+ WB can handle both YWB and Shanks, though the latter seems to require TS Nami (like a lot of Shanks teams). I'll have to keep looking...or go Shiryu, particularly now that I have one myself.

Looking up some good WB units. Glad I managed to max Colo Zephyr. Gonna finally get some use out of Raid Aokiji too.

bjork

So I had enough for a multi and two singles and uhhhh

- Base Luffy
- PSY Chopper
- Base Zoro
- Base Sanji
- Mr 2
- Base Zoro
- Koza
- 3D2Y Zoro
- Sentomaru
- Violet
and the +1 was Timeskip Brook

If I didn't already have Zoro and Brook I might be okay with it, but at 870 days or whatever I'm at, pulling that many guys who were out day one is just painful. So I threw my two single pulls thinking my luck was stored up there:
- Hammer Usopp
- Base Mr. 3

Really took it up the old dumper this time. Thanks, game!

Sn4ke_911

friend got ts luffy and akainu with his first multi

wow

Edit: and my other friend got also ts luffy haha those lucky bastards

But i honestly can't complain, i have 10 legends and im free to play only so yeah... can't be lucky everytime :p

TheShah

Did 1 multi from thread hype. Got Ceasar clown and Garp as new units. And 8 version 1&2 straw hats with a dupe TS Brook to close it out. Could have been worse. Saving 63 remaining gems in case of something special for 20th anniversary.

Hana-Bi

Just realized that Hyouzou and Ikaros are like the best duo from the fishman batch. So I'm glad that I pulled them today. Sadly I don't have Zeo but my powerhouse team will be awesome when Lucci 6+ hits global:

2x Lucci 6+
WB 6+
3D2Y Sanji
Hyouzou
Ikaros

bobohoro

NOOOOO.

Wanted to feed my Shiryu some tomes, gave him 5 Allmighty SBs instead.
Gah.
Only got a single skill-up as well.
So much for saving them for months waiting for increased rates and a new legend to use them on.

Running double Shiryu teams against Kid for Invasion Shanks, works so far.
And got a blue skull. Need a red one though.

On to sugo fest: While there seem to be many good pulls, there are also some ridiculous salt multis as far as I can see and the fishmen are once again not really showing up that often. So I'll save my gems, at least until the rest of the fishmen batch is out.
Did 3 single pulls, got Dr. Hiriluk (NEW), 3D2Y Luffy (DUPE) and Coby (NEW), which is alright. Coby might be useful for Akainu and Law (?) forest.

Congrats to all the new legend owners and those with nice pulls.

Majukun

Raids:

Sabo: July 13
Buster Call: July 14
Fake Strawhats: July 15
Pica: July 16
Kuma: July 17
Kizaru: July 18
Heracles-un, Usopp-un: July 19
Doflamingo: July 20

Secret Stages

Candy Boy: July 11, 12, 13
Aisa: July 14, 15, 16
Dog Penguin: July 17, 18, 19
Prisoner Mr. 1: July 20, 21, 22
Conis: July 23, 24, 25

Additional Information

2nd Anniversary Ship renewed:
July 18 at 19:00 - July 24 at 19:00
(Thank You /u/throw_away86420

)

Anniversary Ace
(Thank You /u/etnanisor

)

Skill-up: July 19 for 72 hours

Pirate Exp x2 for Returning Fortnights

it's either the french anni a bit in advance or the 20th anni for onepiece.
either way,something for global

Top Bottom