• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

Hana-Bi

Man why am I getting way more rcv candies than anything elde? I have 200 rcv candies stored and maxed rcv on Boa, IntIva, Enel, legend Marco, Corazon, 3d2y Sanji and Mansherry...

Are there any other units I can give those rcv candies right now? I could give 100 to Ideo but I think I'll never use him as a captain...

EMT0

Banned
Hah, I got stupid lucky on a Shanks run. I got zero meats and had Lv. 4 AH meaning I was in trouble by the time I got to Shanks, I was forced to heal using Marco's special before the the despair went away and my captain specials were ready. I burst him when he was at 80% HP and I was at <500, with only my 6+ WB's special to HP cut, plus Doflamingo, Hancock, and rerolling until I had five matching orbs. Got him to <20% HP, he didn't attack me that turn, and I rolled a matching orb on Hancock the next turn due to dumb luck. I won :^)

Bless double stamina and having a red skull on the line

Man why am I getting way more rcv candies than anything elde? I have 200 rcv candies stored and maxed rcv on Boa, IntIva, Enel, legend Marco, Corazon, 3d2y Sanji and Mansherry...

Are there any other units I can give those rcv candies right now? I could give 100 to Ideo but I think I'll never use him as a captain...

I have the same exact units RCV CC maxed, with exception to Mansherry who is currently my tiny RR white whale that I just haven't been able to pull. Instead I'm sitting at 296 rcv candy in storage.

When story Robin super evolves, she turns into a PSY Enel but this falls into the same circumstance as Ideo where I don't know if I'd ever use her as a captain.

ExVicis

So...is it better to save the NM Luffy copies to get my NM Luffy's special up or is sockets on TS Luffy more important? I could easily use another good Powerhouse member but TS Luffy is going to need sockets since the Blackbeard FN seems a ways off.

Majukun

So...is it better to save the NM Luffy copies to get my NM Luffy's special up or is sockets on TS Luffy more important? I could easily use another good Powerhouse member but TS Luffy is going to need sockets since the Blackbeard FN seems a ways off.

depends

nightmare luffy is a good beatstick and his special works well to lower some barriers (since it's only him and story moria that do 10 hits for what i can remember)..but that's pretty much it.That being said,if now we are gonna start getting the "neo" raids,those will force you outside your confort zone and force you using classes you are not used to,so the more units you have,the better,especially because every neo mihawk stage will have a gimmick.

meanwhile ts luffy it's way more useful for many kinds of content, but you have different ways to get sockets for him,albeit not as consistant as NL

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Honestly socketing TSL was really easy. There's so many Luffys it seems.

mileS

For someone who just pulled him, why would it even be a question :p
TS Luffy sockets > whatever you would use NM Luffy for.

I finished mine during Afro Luffy. Which is also coming back Jul. 11 - Jul. 18. If I had the chance to farm a raid instead I would have, no question. Either way you are going to have to put some gems in if you want this done right.

EMT0

Banned
My final tally for today is 56 Colo Kids and 8 Shanks. But my skull rate with Shanks is bananas, I get a skull drop 50% of the time I run him. I'm at 3 red/3 blue so I'm good on those for a while. We REALLY should have had Sabo's skull by now.

ExVicis

depends

nightmare luffy is a good beatstick and his special works well to lower some barriers (since it's only him and story moria that do 10 hits for what i can remember)..but that's pretty much it.That being said,if now we are gonna start getting the "neo" raids,those will force you outside your confort zone and force you using classes you are not used to,so the more units you have,the better,especially because every neo mihawk stage will have a gimmick.

meanwhile ts luffy it's way more useful for many kinds of content, but you have different ways to get sockets for him,albeit not as consistant as NL
Exactly, my luck with the Luffy drops this FN hasn't been great. So I wouldn't mind getting him some guaranteed sockets so I can have TS Luffy teams for content I don't have teams for. I think I'd probably get more mileage out of TS Luffy Kai/Neo raids coming up or not.

RedBoot

Hey, we're getting swimsuit Boa, Koala, and Baby 5. LOL at the 11th pull in the multi having a "higher" chance at getting them, though. Bandai, would it really kill you if people doing 50 gem pulls outside of sugos got a guaranteed character? :p

This Boa, much like Gentleman Sabo, is a pretty amazing Sengoku sub that nobody will ever get. Koala could kind of be a poor man's TS Nami, maybe. Baby 5 makes bombs beneficial which is cool but probably useless outside of an occasional colo.

Getting this gives me some hope we might see the Girls of Summer later on, though.

MiTYH

Man, my Lucci team VS Kid was rocking it, and I ALMOST beat Shanks invasion when a stage dropped a crystal chest... but I mistapped (stupid blindness), and died. There is literally nothing worse than that feeling. Also it was x2 stamina so.... yeah

Still, managed about 35 Kids, plus books. Feeling good about that, will probably look to the other new chaos ones this week just for rewards and such

EDIT: Quiet day here, hunh? Just farming NM Luffy for reasons. Figure he's got niche uses in my Lucci team as delayers are always welcome.

I'm running double Sengoku on a PSY team, and decided now (aka changeover tomorrow) is the time to FINALLY get Domino to a useable level. Having an under 20 cost orb locker, who is Psy as well, would help this go smoother. Not like it's a hard Raid, but still. I'm fairly certain every time Domino is here, I have something better to run. Looking at the agenda, there's not much.

bobohoro

EDIT: Quiet day here, hunh? Just farming NM Luffy for reasons. Figure he's got niche uses in my Lucci team as delayers are always welcome.

Yeah, doing pretty much the same. Put will probably leave it at 15-20 copies, have to focus on Sabo and Pica.

Also forgot that my double Tesoro team could actually die to NM Luffy without a healer if I take a hit on stage 4. That's why I used FN Thatch last time round, totally forgot about it today.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Something about Nightmare Luffy is so... Unexciting? I don't know what it is, but I just don't care

Same....still need to max skill mine and i have a PH team...but just dont care about him lol.

Hana-Bi

Man, this game knows your legends. Got 5 Croc books in one run (with double stamina and a Haruta dupe), of course I already maxed him...

cw_sasuke

Man, this game knows your legends. Got 5 Croc books in one run (with double stamina and a Haruta dupe), of course I already maxed him...

Is it me or is the the Croc books drop rate much higher than usually fro Legend book ? Would be nice if this was the case for all FN with returning Legend books.

RedBoot

Is it me or is the the Croc books drop rate much higher than usually fro Legend book ? Would be nice if this was the case for all FN with returning Legend books.

I know Sengoku dropped more for me in WB2 than in Sand Sand Clan, anyway. I suspect it's about the same, though.

cw_sasuke

Free kickass Ace unit...where is the hype bros ?

I know Sengoku dropped more for me in WB2 than in Sand Sand Clan, anyway. I suspect it's about the same, though.

Was your Sengoku already maxskilled at that time or did you still need the books ? I maxed Croc on day 1 of the FN while 2x skillup was active and the books have been showing up all the time since then.

MiTYH

Totally forgot about Ganfor's ranking. Doing it today. Took G3/G3/Doffy/3 penguins, got Gold. Need to rethink things, maybe bring some DEX beatsticks for more damage

EDIT: Got it done, key was bringing Law/Apoo, and bursting on an early stage, then stalling special back up to burst on the last stage again. Each burst was about 2.5 million plus some, so in total I hit 6.2 million. Nice and easy

RedBoot

Ambivalent about socketing a 2-slot character. :p Plus we just had Colo Ace not too long ago. But yeah, nice to finally get the unit. Should fit into some Sengoku teams.

Was your Sengoku already maxskilled at that time or did you still need the books ? I maxed Croc on day 1 of the FN while 2x skillup was active and the books have been showing up all the time since then.

I got most of my skill-ups from WB2, as I had terrible luck with Sand-Sand (went 2 for 20). Got around 20 books from WB2 as well, which got me within one skill up because Sengoku needs too damn many skill levels. :p

Majukun

does the "x orbs are not considered matching" buff work like the other ones,namely that you can only activate one per turn?

i mean,you can't use ts luffy and then invasion shanks to get dex,qck,psy,rcv and tnd as matching right? it's either one or the other?

ExVicis

No idea, but I'm pretty hyped, don't have. I have had no luck with TS Brook annd I don't like farming Colo Apoo so this is the best thing ever as a new TS Luffy owner. My Int Shanks isn't finished (he's at 23 turns on his special) but I have Senor Pink to fill in until I finally start getting ambushed again.

So yeah I'm pretty fucking stoked, I have a class and orb boost ready. Just need to finish Sabo and Boa then I'm mostly set with my FS team.

MANUELF

Banned
Free pulls on Japan ends today and my haul is

Day 1: 3* Kuina NEW
Day 2: 4* Garp NEW
Day 3: 5* Señor Pink Dupe
Day 4: 4* Bonney NEW

Pretty awesome free pulls if I say so myself, also did a normal pull and got 4* Neptune, Im all set for now

RedBoot

Ranking was easy enough. Aokiji and Don Chinjao together on a WB team gets you two turns of high damage.

Worth noting that the fodder in Candy Sanji drops evolved, so if you care about completing the PirateDex you can get some easy ones here and not have to evolve fodder.

While I'll be running colo and a few of the Clashes this week, I think I'll finally get around to farming Domino a bit in the off days. Several days of 2x stamina should net me, oh, 4 Boa books? I might be a bit optimistic there.

Kyou

Worth noting that the fodder in Candy Sanji drops evolved, so if you care about completing the PirateDex you can get some easy ones here and not have to evolve fodder.

I CARE ABOUT THIS SO MCUH

Finally the giant gaps in the piratedex will be gone!

MiTYH

Ranking for those of you without the amazing legends:

Zeypher/Friend SW Ace
RaidBoa/Heracules'n
Penguin/Orb booster, I had SW Franky

Stall on stage 1/2, boost on 3 I think. Stall again on the miniboss, boost on final. Had about 6million

Oh, so THAT's why they dropped as new. This is... interesting.

bjork

Getting hung up on this ranking because I get locked and can't endure until my captain is free. I'll make it, I'm just not sure which team to go with, due to my socket situations.

MiTYH

Getting hung up on this ranking because I get locked and can't endure until my captain is free. I'll make it, I'm just not sure which team to go with, due to my socket situations.

When in doubt, bring Ain or someone like that to help clear it. She's weak in this FN as well so it could be your penguin substitute, depending on your team

RedBoot

I CARE ABOUT THIS SO MCUH

Finally the giant gaps in the piratedex will be gone!

Yeah, long-term I'd like to fill every non-RR slot in there. But evolving fodder is pretty low on the priority list so this helps a bit.

Considering I have the first four legends, I could actually fill up all of the 'dex to a certain point in theory. Still missing Capone and, somehow, Balloon Luffy (I pulled G3 evolved) despite playing since launch. Plus the further you get into the dex the more you run into limited RRs, which few of us have, as well as unobtainables like the original Rebecca at 403.

bjork

When I started playing this, my goal was to get a completely full character log. Ruined forever because they pulled the original Log units, I had everyone except Luffy and (I think) Sanji. Further ruined by Sakura units, Brides, Mt Corvo, etc.

So when those return I'm always like, "I should really pull!" but I don't.

Kyou

When I started playing this, my goal was to get a completely full character log. Ruined forever because they pulled the original Log units, I had everyone except Luffy and (I think) Sanji. Further ruined by Sakura units, Brides, Mt Corvo, etc.

So when those return I'm always like, "I should really pull!" but I don't.
It's straight up impossible because of units like Shirahoshi who are in the log but not obtainable in any way

Majukun

you can go with any team really as long as it does have autoheal 1000 and you bring a guy like usopp or gaimon to infini-stall..that way you can burst multiple times during the stage and get easily to 5 mln, since a single burst is usually over 2mln if you have a good team.

basically you stall on turn 1 on a guy,burst on stage 2, then i think stall on stage 3,on stage 4 there's the rhino,then burst the turn after that, stall again and then burst in the boss stage

you still need anti lock 3, but your best team should have it.

RedBoot

It's straight up impossible because of units like Shirahoshi who are in the log but not obtainable in any way

Those will (probably) be added to the Rayshop someday, though I think we're already behind schedule on that compared to JPN (as usual).

Still, with all the limited RR units, it's just not worth trying to complete the whole thing. And yeah, the original Logs aren't coming back either.

bobohoro

Secret Sanji is dropping way less than I had hoped. It has been way below 50% for me, running the stage almost exclusively all day. Decided against gemming for it in the end, although I'd like some sockets on my TS Sanji. Oh well, another time.

MiTYH

Secret Sanji is dropping way less than I had hoped. It has been way below 50% for me, running the stage almost exclusively all day. Decided against gemming for it in the end, although I'd like some sockets on my TS Sanji. Oh well, another time.

Yeah I've been getting about 50% as well. I want those last few sockets for my 3d2y sanji, but they come around again. For now I'm finishing up coliseum stages I avoided last weekend due to invasion shanks (which I failed wonderfully at).

But SABO TONIGHT! This is exciting since it's the first time I can reliably farm him. (I think. Pretty sure). But it's more exciting since I need his sockets. Forget specials, I need SOCKETS. My Corazon is dying (ha) to get some forest cleared, but I'm usually missing autoheal the most. so, that'll be my tomorrow, if my team works the way I think it should (3d2y zoro to the rescue) I should be fine throwing a gem or two towards it

bjork

Got Summer Baby 5. I might try to socket her the next time her FN comes around. She makes bomb slots matching for 4 turns, but I'm not sure where that would be super useful. Maybe a coliseum or something.

you can go with any team really as long as it does have autoheal 1000 and you bring a guy like usopp or gaimon to infini-stall..that way you can burst multiple times during the stage and get easily to 5 mln, since a single burst is usually over 2mln if you have a good team.

basically you stall on turn 1 on a guy,burst on stage 2, then i think stall on stage 3,on stage 4 there's the rhino,then burst the turn after that, stall again and then burst in the boss stage

you still need anti lock 3, but your best team should have it.

I have a BB team that has 1000 heal and GPU, but no dice because I wasn't using any boosters. I would up going with a driven team that got me over 6 million, iirc

Fuji/Fuji
Tesoro/QCK Doflamingo
Bride Perona/STR BB

The combo of Perona and DF specials must be what pushed me over the limit.

TheShah

So I've gotten 4 croc books in 10 days of farming that fortnight. Terrible luck. Switched to farming sanjis and the drop rate is awesome. He's been dropping about 70% of my runs. Finished socketing TS Sanji in just a day. Bring on that sabo raid.

Kyou

Boa book status is a big ol goose egg so far.

Also damnit I thought Sabo was tomorrow. I was looking forward to actually having time to farm him.

mileS

Maybe Kyou means he thought it started tomorrow as in tomorrow night (if that makes any sense)

Speaking of Sabo, Mine is sitting @ full sockets, almost full atk cc, and 19 turn cd. How many should I farm? I think I'll be more than safe with 20-25. Just looking for opinions so I can hold y'all accountable in case I hit bad luck :p

So I've gotten 4 croc books in 10 days of farming that fortnight. Terrible luck. Switched to farming sanjis and the drop rate is awesome. He's been dropping about 70% of my runs. Finished socketing TS Sanji in just a day. Bring on that sabo raid.

Damn thats brutal. Did you use any gems as well?

The Sanji thing is great. I shouldn't have ignored it until today. But speaking of terrible luck, I probably got 1-2 ok sockets out of 18 copies. Hope that turns around.

bobohoro

Oh yeah, Sabo, I should really farm up a good 40 copies of him.
But I probably won't have the time.

Running WB forest now, since I have 970 cola and no ships to use them on. Died on WB because I pushed him too far down on my first burst. Meh.
Will get the ship next run.

Edit: And done. Needed 400+ cola to max, feels excessive, but eh, my Corazon has his ship now.
Maybe one day I'll actually use him.

Majukun

my initial idea was to farm only the 5 sabo needed for the last skillup of raid sabo and then leave the socket farming for the legend one to another day when we get an invadable raid...but now i'm second guessing the whole thing

there's also to say that 60 stamina for a single socket is an awful amount of stamina for something you can get with a drop in a 30 stamina colosseum as a secondary drop...

Kyou

I'm looking forward to trying out a Legend Blackbeard team for Sabo

Haven't watched the videos yet but they've got some nice clear times

Top Bottom