• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

managed to farm 42 copies of Pica
with Captain Kid maxed it should be good for my Legend Dofly Driven Dream Team

working on Kuma today but his Raid is harder for the Legend Croc Team

20th Anniversary Luffy
Captain Ability: Boost ATK of cost 30 or below unit by 2.5x and their HP by 1.3x and after 3 Perfects boost ATK further by 1.4x
Special: 20% HP Cut, when this Luffy is the captain converts the slots in the left column to Matching Orbs. If he's a sub boost Chain Multiplier by 0.5 for 1 turn
Sailor Ability: +56 to HP and ATK of units
5 sockets, 18 turns CD

Sengoku just got put out to pasture by a 5* Luffy. 3.5x attack boost after 3 perfects and basically boosts all RR, 40 stamina raids, and some colo units.

Kyou

20th Anniversary Luffy
Captain Ability: Boost ATK of cost 30 or below unit by 2.5x and their HP by 1.3x and after 3 Perfects boost ATK further by 1.4x
Special: 20% HP Cut, when this Luffy is the captain converts the slots in the left column to Matching Orbs. If he's a sub boost Chain Multiplier by 0.5 for 1 turn
Sailor Ability: +56 to HP and ATK of units
5 sockets, 18 turns CD

Sengoku just got put out to pasture by a 5* Luffy. 3.5x attack boost after 3 perfects and basically boosts all RR, 40 stamina raids, and some colo units.

here's hoping 6+ Sengoku boosts things 40 and under

RedBoot

What's really impressive is the built-in orb control (when he's a captain), the sort of thing Sengoku can only dream of.

If we do get 6+ Sengoku, besides a standard HP boost, he needs some sort of orb control. His special's already pretty solid, so it might be nice to see him get something like TND/RCV count as matching added to his captain boost.

bjork

I would like to have a Neptune because I only hit rank 300 a few days ago. I'm probably one of the lower ones on my friend list, if I had to guess.

MiTYH

No more goldenweek! Truly a great day

Also, stamina overflow on levelup when? Come on Global, get with it. I tried to kill as much stamina as I could before taking on another Kuma raid. At least between Pica/Kuma it's been easy raiding. I really need that skilup day to get here soon though, between all my Kids, Picas, and now Kumas, box space is getting tight and I refuse to buy anything beyond my 1030 right now.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
" We regret to inform you that those shitty pulls no one cares about are being removed from the gacha pool"

Nooooooo.gif

bjork

So 889 days later, here's where the removed units sit for me. All from feeding stupid dupes, mind you:
Cabin Boy Coby - Lv 35, no sockets/no skills (I sold my original some time ago)
Cabin Boy Helmeppo - Lv max, skill max, 0 sockets (maxed his skill very early on)
Mr. 5 - Lv 59, skill 2, 4 bind/5 poison
Ms. Valentine - Lv max, skill max, 5 cd/3 meat up
Mr. 3 - Lv max, skill max, 2 bind/5 despair
Ms. Goldenweek - Lv max, skill max, 4 cd/4 bind (and 3 dupes sitting my box...)
Mr. 2 - Lv max, skill max, 5 despair/2 cd

So if you look at each one of those dupes as $5, assuming I got the exact socket I wanted and a skill up each time... keelhaul me.

Majukun

tomorrow is skillup time,so,here's the loot. all are considering both copies and skillbooks if both available

15 colo musshuru
16 invasion shanks (don't know if i'll use them or wait)
15 nightmare luffy
28 fn mansherry
10 aisa
35 raid pica
5 raid sabo
4 cub
20 sphynx
24 speed jil
23 atmos

maybe i'll manage to squeeze a last run at mansherry stage,but i doubt it.

EMT0

Banned
Let's tally:

12 Legend Croc

58 Colo Kid
3 Musshurru

30 RR Blueno
39 Haruta
38 Atmos
30 Speed Jiru

24 Raid Sabo
17 Pica
8 Invasion Shanks

48 Kimono Nami
31 Bian
36 Minotaurus

Wish I'd been able to farm Shanks and Pica more, but ah well.

bobohoro

Natural stamina for Kuma, only need two more orb sockets. But they refuse to drop. Meh.

Skill-up time already?

Books:
Musshuru 2
Saga 1

Dupes:
Sabo 21
Pica 17
Nightmare Luffy 15
Invasion Shanks 2

And will finish Kizaru tomorrow as well.

MiTYH

Skilllluppppp. Guess who I plan to bring from Skillup 1 to max?:

BOOKS:
13 Colo Kid

UNITS:
44 Colo Kid
6 Sabo
8 NM Luffy
8 Pica
12 Domino
5 Kuma (so far)

Plus Kizaru raid, which is nice. Need some more skillups on him.

Also... I really need the skillbook QoL update on global. I did the math, I've got 90 spots for legends books, ~10 for each one (more Ray/WB though, since when 3rd anniversary hits one of them will probably be my free one). But we get some updates sooner, and since I'm not tossing units yet, I'm not getting rid of them. This method of at least 10 saved has really helped when I pulled Sengoku and Corazon, so it has its merits. But you need to limit it otherwise you lose boxspace faaast

(I also have 20 Monet books, because damnit, I'm going to get her on day!)

Related note: Best sockets for Colo Kid? AH is a definite, and then I'm thinking the standard Bind/Despair

bjork

I did a factory reset on my ipod and forgot to save any info pertaining to my alt account. It was only like level 90 but I had legend mihawk, WB, bartolomeo, and I think shanks on it. Ah well. The main is still intact so I guess it's fine, with legends being much easier to get now.

Skillup time, eh? I sat on dupes this time, so let's see, but nothing too special iirc

skillbooks:
2 dex Izo

dupes from sugos past:
TS Chopper
SW Franky x2
Kimono Luffy x2
Dream Chaser Luffy
3D2Y Zoro x2
Blamenco x2
RR Garp x2
Dalmatian
Don Sai
Base Luffy x2 (why is this here?)
Afro Luffy x2
Genzo x2
Daruma
SWS Zoro
3D2Y Sanji
Dex Izo
Dex Momonga x2
Dex Onigumo
Apoo x2
Koala x3
Giolla
Orlumbus
Goldenweek x3
Bellemere x2
Kuina
Bian x2
Qck Jabra x2
Gladius x3
Hot Rock Sanji
Candy Sanji x3
Koza x3
Buffalo x2
Blue Gilly
Ideo x2
Berry Good
Squard
Impact Usopp
TS Usopp
Psy Momonga
Nojiko x2
Hiriluk
Maynard
Doc Q x2
Domino x6
Aisa
Strawberry
Miss Wednesday x2
NM Luffy
Mr. 3
Int Onigumo
Intvankov
Shu
Iceburg x2

Kyou

I've got 31 Picas, 2 Sabo, 2 Boa books after a week of running it nonstop and not a lot else

With moderate luck I could finish Pica and Boa off

RedBoot

Yay for Baroque Removal! Only around six months after it was "supposed" to happen, but hey. Baby steps.

Skill ups inventory:

4 Izo books
2 Kimono Nami books

74 + 28 Colo Urouge (was doing this for Invasion Shanks, so...I might have gotten more than necessary. I can always socket RR Urouge)
21 Sabo
4 Ben Beckmann (I got these instead of skull drops! Hooray!)
44 + 7 Saga
20 Pica
3 Domino (didn't really get around to farming this one like I'd wanted)
5 NM Luffy (lol)
10 Invasion Shanks (probably going to keep sitting on these)

Will be nice to clear some space. Still have Musshuru to go, plus I think I'll farm Pekoms since he should be a nice Sengoku sub.

bobohoro

4 runs of Kuma, one orb socket. Used another orb book to get him triple maxed, yay.

Oh yeah, sockets for Raid Sabo? Debating between the safe choice of B/D/AH and some utility with DR/CDR/AH. Since my Corazon also has DR I'd only need a TS Luffy friend for maximum DR and can build a rather tanky FS team, I guess.

Still, leaning towards the safe choice.

Majukun

4 runs of Kuma, one orb socket. Used another orb book to get him triple maxed, yay.

Oh yeah, sockets for Raid Sabo? Debating between the safe choice of B/D/AH and some utility with DR/CDR/AH. Since my Corazon also has DR I'd only need a TS Luffy friend for maximum DR and can build a rather tanky FS team, I guess.

Still, leaning towards the safe choice.

depends what sockets you have in your free spirit team and if you have another better captain for FS.
bind heal and despair work both for captains and subs since they go with everything..but if you have a specific team in mind that you'll use constantly ,then it might be worth it to base your sockets on that.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Didnt farm too much, but got luck with the few copies i had.

Raid Kuma
3/5

Raid Pica
5/10

Majukun

tomorrow is skillup time,so,here's the loot. all are considering both copies and skillbooks if both available

15 colo musshuru
16 invasion shanks (don't know if i'll use them or wait)
15 nightmare luffy
28 fn mansherry
10 aisa
35 raid pica
5 raid sabo
4 cub
20 sphynx
24 speed jil
23 atmos

maybe i'll manage to squeeze a last run at mansherry stage,but i doubt it.

results

15 colo musshuru (MAX skill,1 socket left)
16 invasion shanks (i'm tempted since the skillup has been good today)
15 nightmare luffy (3/15, 1 skillup left,1 socket left)
28 fn mansherry (MAX skill, sockets 5/2/3)
10 aisa (4/10, now at 14 CD)
35 raid pica (MAX skill, MAX sockets too)
5 raid sabo (MAX skill, MAX sockets too)
4 cub (2/4, 13 CD, sockets 1/5)
20 sphynx (6/20, 19 CD)
24 speed jil (MAX skill)
23 atmos (MAX skill)

tempted to use the invasion shanks i have but i think i'll keep them...16 is not enough to put him at an usable CD anyway..not without an amazing luck

skillup has been good for me after 2 kind of disappointing ones.

really happy for pica,another arrow for my driven bow.

linkent

Croc 2/5 MAX!
Blueno 4/5 MAX!
Musshuru books 5/13 copy 5/25 MAX!
Saga books 0/2 3/9. -_-
Inv Shanks 3/5 lvl 8.

NM.Luffy 3/8 lvl 7.
Pica 1/14 da fug... lvl 10.
Kuma 1/5 MAX!
Akainu 1/4 lvl 6.
Kizaru 1/4 lvl 11.

nice Special up for FN/book. not so much for the raid units.

MiTYH

Bleeeehhhhhh

13 books and 44 units Colo Kid MAX, but sockets are 2/5 Bind, 5/5 Despair, 3/5 AH

UNITS:
6 Sabo 0/6
8 NM Luffy 2/8
8 Pica 3/8
8 Kuma 0/8
12 Domino 2/12

1 Kizaru 0/1

Overall... very disappointing. Going 0 for Sabo hurt, and Kuma, while still at an okayish skill level, still hurts. Pica and NM were fine, for 40 stamina raids it's whatever. Domino wasn't great but I didn't put that much time into her, she's at 23 turns now.

Kid though, I maxed in the books and about 30 copies. Going from nothing to Max feels good, and though the sockets aren't perfect, it's still going to help me out a lot

But man, those raids.... they hurt.

Kyou

1/4 Boa books (MAXED! Never have to run Domino again hallelujah)
7/20 Pica (MAXED?! Awful sockets though)

And jack crap on everything else. Happy about those two though.

EMT0

Banned
The Good:
-Maxed Blueno, Jiru, Atmos, Haruta, Colo Kid, Kimono Nami
-Was close to 50% on Pica and got his autoheal sockets maxed; 4 more skillups to go
-Maxed Raid Sabo in 4 copies, had decent socket luck with Legend Sabo

The Bad:
-1/18 on Croc. Fuck Croc, you're on the shit list next to Lucci now
-0/8 on Shanks. Meh, I'm still above 1/5 on average overall on him. At least my sockets were good
-Both Bian and Kabu are still not maxed

God Coby Shrugged:
-Colo Kid sockets not done, but it'll be easy to finish them. Only need 1 Despair, 4 AH
-I went 0/25 with Bian at first. I thought skillups were broken
-I'm actually A-OK with the content we have for the 2YA Sunny since I still haven't farmed Saga/Mushurru + the Cabbage books

I'm going to be dropping a good number of gems to get skillups on Cavendish, but I have zero RR units from this FN. So that's inefficient, but whatever, maxed Cavendish
unless he fucks me over like Lucci and Croc

ExVicis

Goddamn that Sabo! That's 3 skill-ups where he just refused to do it! I have practically no special levels on Sabo because of goddamn RNG, this is ridiculous.

RedBoot

Went 4/20 on Pica, which is an improvement over last time's 2/20. Getting skill ups on this guy is like getting blood from a...well, you get it.

Went 8/21 and finished sockets on Sabo though, which was amazing. 3/5, 3/5, 2/5, and 0/5, though the 0/5 had 4 AH sockets, which made up for it. Just need 5 more, though the 19 CD is usable for now.

And yeah, our content for the Anni Sunny is better this time than the last. New FN, decent rerun FNs, and the last week of SagaMushu colo. There's the raids too, though I don't really need any of them (though I'll probably get some Usopp sockets this weekend just since Diamante should destroy that raid).

I got 10 Tamagos and 4 Cavendish books before I got my first Pekoms drop, somehow.

Kyou

God I love the anniversary ship. Tearing through Pekoms in like 90 seconds.

Also Buggy+Diamante is making it rain evolvers

bobohoro

I had more 0/5 than anything else today. Shit is dumb.
And Kizaru refuses to max as well.
I might just take a break from the game until permanent rate increase for skill-ups. I have long maxed sockets for Kizaru and am pretty close for Pica/N.Luffy and even Sabo, but nowhere near max special despite feeding on special ups only. Getting almost nothing for grinding annoying 60 stamina raids is a rather empty feeling.

Ah well.

EMT0

Banned
God I love the anniversary ship. Tearing through Pekoms in like 90 seconds.

Also Buggy+Diamante is making it rain evolvers

No kidding. I'm tearing through the CP9 FN in similar times by tapping with my Kuzan team, then using SW Franky's orb boost to carry me through Kumadori + Blueno, and OTKing Jabra with Doffy + Zephyr.

ExVicis

Jeez everyone really wants a maxed out Mihawk friend today for some reason. the number of Friennd Request has shot up for me more than usual. I must have 10 requests right now.

Anyways, man I'm loving the Anni ship again. Kizaru's been a brreze for the most part (except the one or two times I fucked up and missed a tap). I'm thinking unless I get bad luck I might be able to finnally max him out. At worst he's at 17 turns now which is not ideal but still in the useful range.

Can I just admit I absolutely love using TS Luffy teams?

Not only is he an amazing captain, but between having the RR units that make him work & him having access to some excellent raid bosses he's just such a blast to use.

As an experiment I switched from inthawk to ts luffy for kizaru today and I don't regret it one bit.

EMT0

Banned
Got my final Jinbe skillup within 4 books and maxed out Blueno's sockets. Meanwhile, zero Cabbage books several gems later. Come on Bandai

Looks like 6*+ Shanks has been teased. My japanese is a bit rusty but it said something about being only available to players not named Maju. How weird and oddly specific.

EMT0

Banned
Guys

Guys

I broke the curse. I finally got my first skillup off Almighty Books since February. 1/25 on 6+ Hancock :^)
fuck her, right next to Lucci and Croc
EDIT: Well shit. I bitched too early, for the RNG giveth, the RNG taketh. And the RNG giveth heartily today, I just maxed Cavendish in my first 5 books, 3/5 since I already had 2 skillups on him. Hell yeah

ExVicis

As an experiment I switched from inthawk to ts luffy for kizaru today and I don't regret it one bit.
Nice, I thought about it but I didn't know of a team off hand I could use, what team were you using?

Edit: Blaaah, one special level up away from max. Slots are done though.

RedBoot

Hmm, looks like we're only getting Moria in the next colo, no Foxy and Porche. I have to wonder if that's due to Kimono Mr. 3 being in Foxy's colo and Tropical Robin being in Porche's, since Global hasn't gotten either of those units. They could easily swap Tropical Robin for basic Nico Robin or something, but there's no other QCK Mr. 3.

Or it could just be another instance of Global's Foxy hate. :( Man, they just don't like him or Sabo.

Paulie's back though, so I can go for him once I finish Moria.

Kyou

Hmm, looks like we're only getting Moria in the next colo, no Foxy and Porche. I have to wonder if that's due to Kimono Mr. 3 being in Foxy's colo and Tropical Robin being in Porche's, since Global hasn't gotten either of those units. They could easily swap Tropical Robin for basic Nico Robin or something, but there's no other QCK Mr. 3.

Or it could just be another instance of Global's Foxy hate. :( Man, they just don't like him or Sabo.

Paulie's back though, so I can go for him once I finish Moria.

Paulie being PSY seems like it'd make him a prime candidate for Whitebeard farming

ExVicis

So a single pull on this "eh" Sugo actually got me Koala. A New Unit I've been needing to make my Jinbei teams effective. Alright I'm calling that a win and I'm keeping the rest of my gems.

EMT0

Banned
I've been trying to find a speedy Colo Saga team but I've got nothing. I can't find anything speedy that isn't TS Luffy or Akainu that can wipe out both Stage 4 and 5 quickly.
EDIT: On second thought, I'm not sure I wanna put gems into these guys. They don't seem to be worth it outside of niche scenarios for Fuji teams

Kyou

I've been trying to find a speedy Colo Saga team but I've got nothing. I can't find anything speedy that isn't TS Luffy or Akainu that can wipe out both Stage 4 and 5 quickly.

I put together a real dumb team that I'm still working the kinks out of.

Blackbeard/Blackbeard, Young Whitebeard, Legend Doffy(might be able to go raid??), Shiki and Raid Kizaru

Law takes forever but I think I might be able to get away with using YWB on him. Saga is just every special and you easily kill him.

EMT0

Banned
I put together a real dumb team that I'm still working the kinks out of.

Blackbeard/Blackbeard, Young Whitebeard, Legend Doffy(might be able to go raid??), Shiki and Raid Kizaru

Law takes forever but I think I might be able to get away with using YWB on him. Saga is just every special and you easily kill him.

That's amazing ahaha, I ended up at a very similar team as you. I'm using double Blackbeard, 6+ Whitebeard, Lao G, Shiki, and Raid Kizaru. And my strategy is just about identical, except that I can flex on using 6+ Whitebeard's special on either stage, although this was all theorycrafting and I only ran the stage once. I ended up not needing to use him on Law. Basically, stall Law at 50% until I have 2 STR orbs, activate Kizaru's special, KO him within two turns, then on Saga pop Lao G + Shiki, both Blackbeards, and 6+ Whitebeard if I have it.

EDIT: I don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the next two weeks. I don't need to farm any of the FNs available except for the odd socket or two for the CP9 units and a few more Pekoms sockets. I'm planning on finishing off Heracles'un tomorrow as well as Raid Doffy(2nd copy with AH sockets for forests). After that though? I may just end up farming Colo Urouge or something for a lack of anything better to do until next week. At least then I have Cobymeppo and T-Bone which both have units I need skillups on. TIL the game breaks if you cheese RNG and get your skillups in early.

Nice, I thought about it but I didn't know of a team off hand I could use, what team were you using?

Edit: Blaaah, one special level up away from max. Slots are done though.

Ts Luffy/Ts Luffy
Senor Pink/Ts Brook
Raid Boa/Raid Sabo

turn 1 burst: everyone but sabo; Go into the stage with around 3 matching orbs on your final hitters and that should be enough for an insta-KO from what I can tell.

turn 2: luffy's still active + boa and sabo, easily enough damage to kill his revive.

I think that Sabo is ultimately replacable, someone like Neo Mihawk with his 30% cut might do the same job better.

Top Bottom