• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

I don't know if I should really touch this sugo. Of all the 5* RR striker/fighter/cerebral units on global, I'm missing five of them: SW Robin, Orlumbus, Tsuru, Dosun, and Burgess. As tempting as OP Korean Law is, I'm not sure it's worth pulling.

Majukun

200.gif

I don't know if I should really touch this sugo. Of all the 5* RR striker/fighter/cerebral units on global, I'm missing five of them: SW Robin, Orlumbus, Tsuru, Dosun, and Burgess. As tempting as OP Korean Law is, I'm not sure it's worth pulling.

only legends are class limited, the other RR are not..no idea if the three classes are still boosted though

mileS

That Law would be incredible to have but... Pulling for a specific legend is always setting yourself up for disappointment.

I have a fair amount of the key units that are boosted. I think I should skip this one.

Also the rate up for Law on the 11th pull is crap. If we had the guaranteed legend for 3 multi's you could have a really good chance at him tho. That is if I'm remembering correctly that the guaranteed legend is the 11th from your 3rd multi.

Kyou

That Law would be incredible to have but... Pulling for a specific legend is always setting yourself up for disappointment.

I have a fair amount of the key units that are boosted. I think I should skip this one.

Same

Also the available legends are like mostly ones I have somehow.

EMT0

Banned
Welp, there it is. I probably shouldn't go in on this but seeing a limited Legend pool has me interested because I don't have Law, either Luffy Legend, or QCK Doffy. However, pulling for Legends is dumb. Like real dumb. What is also interesting is the rate up on Zeo, Chopper, and Tsuru which I don't have. So I'll likely be pulling until I get Zeo, and in the meantime pray that I get TS Luffy so that I can use my 40 Kimono Luffy dupes sitting there waiting for a good Luffy to be used on. But I'm going in anticipating dupe reds, especially since a lot of newish Legends that I don't have like Borsalino, Sakazuki, and Hody aren't on here.

chrono01

Tempted to try for the Legend Law, as I really need a new Legend and I like his character. That being said, I'll probably continue saving in the hopes that we get the guaranteed G4 Luffy (for 300 Gems), like Japan received for their anniversary.

RedBoot

Yeah, this sugo's a tough call. It's all gold, which is good (and rare), and I'm really curious about the wording on the Law boost: says 5x chance to pull the rate-boosted Law, which, in theory, actually means he's got a higher pull chance (a la the anni sugo) as opposed to the usual rate boost in other sugos. I mean, you still have to answer whether we're looking at 5x a 2-3% chance or 5x a 0.5% chance, which are very different things.

But my goal as of late was to save up 6 multis in case we get the same G4 sugo that JPN did. There's no guarantee Global will get the same offer, of course, but I want to be ready just in case. So I don't think going all out here is a good idea either.

My gut is to do one multi and call it done, as I can still get back into G4-range easily enough just so long as he doesn't show up in the next month or something.

Also, hey, this would be the third time I've done multipulls on a sugo where TS Nami is boosted! Still don't have her.

I got over half of the boosted list, but I'll probably do a single multi cause gold-only is a good place to build up a few ray points if anything.

Majukun

Yeah, this sugo's a tough call. It's all gold, which is good (and rare), and I'm really curious about the wording on the Law boost: says 5x chance to pull the rate-boosted Law, which, in theory, actually means he's got a higher pull chance (a la the anni sugo) as opposed to the usual rate boost in other sugos. I mean, you still have to answer whether we're looking at 5x a 2-3% chance or 5x a 0.5% chance, which are very different things.

But my goal as of late was to save up 6 multis in case we get the same G4 sugo that JPN did. There's no guarantee Global will get the same offer, of course, but I want to be ready just in case. So I don't think going all out here is a good idea either.

My gut is to do one multi and call it done, as I can still get back into G4-range easily enough just so long as he doesn't show up in the next month or something.

Also, hey, this would be the third time I've done multipulls on a sugo where TS Nami is boosted! Still don't have her.

if we have to go as usual,it's first a 2% check to see if you get a legend on that last pull
after that,IF you get a legend on that last pull,you basically have a 1/3 chance that it's gonna be law, which seems a lot until you remember that means there's a slo a 2/3 chance that it isn't him.

but as i said,i'm pulling for 4/5 stars character,not 6 stars, i know my luck

although the fact that i have 50% of the boosted units terrifies me...but i also really want that RR coby so that i can use team fuji for law forest

I think I'm going to pass on this sugo. The only boosted unit I don't have is Tsuru. If they keep churning out Neo raids like this on global, I'll wait for the Neo Pica raid and the driven related sugo that will inevitably come with it. Lafitte and Onigumo are on my most wanted RR list.

I'm beginning to wonder if we'll see the second summer girls event any time soon. I only bring this up because I'm pretty sure Summer Bonney shows up in the Law forest and it would make sense for them to come to global at the same time.

I also have an inkling fear that we won't see the yellow skull until Invasion Cavendish comes to global. The unfortunate thing is that a 6*+ Sabo with a TS Luffy friend would probably be my best team for farming him.

RedBoot

I'm beginning to wonder if we'll see the second summer girls event any time soon. I only bring this up because I'm pretty sure Summer Bonney shows up in the Law forest and it would make sense for them to come to global at the same time.

I think we got them pretty late last year (it was stretching the boundary of "summer" at least), so it could still happen soon.

Really, the lame thing is that we'll probably get Bonney and Violet but have to wait til next year for the new TS Nami and Robin summer versions.

bjork

Currently trying to repair resources, hopefully this does the trick. (edit - it did, thanks Kyou/Maju!)

Day 5 pull was Leo. I already have him, but that's a pretty decent pull so I can't talk trash on today's freebie.

Missing that one socket on DEX Ace, so I think I might just leave it and hope we get a dedicated bind socketbook, and maybe try to socket the INT one? Or maybe this STR one in hopes of pulling Akainu later and having him for bad orb situations.

The only units I'm missing are a couple of the legends here, so I might throw one or two regular pulls and see what happens, but I'm not going in on a multi. 5X chance on Law doesn't mean much on like .05% or whatever the regular rate is.

MiTYH

Hunh, wow just hit 900 days on global. That's... insane!

QCK Law, I gotta say, when I first read the announcement, I thought "Hell yeah, multiple for sure!" But the more I think about it, the worse it is for me. Right now, more than Res from an all-gold, I need legends. And god ones at that, like TS Luffy, BB, Fuji, any of the admirals, etc. I need, need, need to wait for the guaranteed legend. So... I will wait. Might do one single, but still will wait and try to be strong.

Spent the weekend so far farming Toy's FN, since I haven't come up with a Moria team yet (I'll hopefully do that this week), and I need good books. I've got 6 Lucci books and 14 Tashigi books. Hopefully can get both of them maxed or near it. Really looking forward to the next FN which should be shambles Tashigi for sockets, and then, BAM, new standard team member.

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...:99,530:99,418:99C4,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R15S100H

That's my team I can make once she's in and socketed, and I think it's pretty good all things considered

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
MiTYH,

thats pretty much the Slasher team im working towards as well...though i use DocQ or Inazuma on that Shanks spot. The Doffy/Zoro/Tashigi core is the same.

cw_sasuke

After some more consideration, nah I'll skip.

This sugo just ain't looking good to me.

For me its pretty simple right now,

Does the Sugo offer all Gold Multi and a higher chance to get Akainu,TSLuffy/G4,Blackbeard or VS Sanji ? Pull... otherwise its a pass.

For me its pretty simple right now,

Does the Sugo offer all Gold Multi and a higher chance to get Akainu,TSLuffy/G4,Blackbeard or VS Sanji ? Pull... otherwise its a pass.

Yeah I might wait till vinsmoke Sanji or another kickass legend like that is added to the pool I think.

cw_sasuke

Yeah I might wait till vinsmoke Sanji or another kickass legend like that is added to the pool I think.

Yeah....especially since you already have the Top 2 Legends in the game so there is no reason for you to pull on Sugos like this.
it's gonna be hard sitting at 100 gems and not do a pull on an all gold sugo...

Heh yeah....but honestly right now i only wish to pull VS Sanji when he arrives, we will probably get Raid Fujitora around the same time. Sanji is the perfect Captain for the Fuji Raid and Fuji is a Top Tier sub for him. With those two ill be pretty much set.

MiTYH

MiTYH,

thats pretty much the Slasher team im working towards as well...though i use DocQ or Inazuma on that Shanks spot. The Doffy/Zoro/Tashigi core is the same.

Yeah, I'm excited for it. I had HW Zoro and Young Along in there, but pulling 3d2y zoro was a much needed improvement. So once sockets are here, and I can get back to full 1k Autoheal, I'll be in good business.

EMT0

Banned
I decided to hell with it and just used 7 Days' Shanks Zombie team for Shanks' forest. I got reeeeeeeeally close to the 20% HP threshold. Probably a couple thousand HP away from it. Thankfully, it all worked out and I have the Red Force now! Although getting 4 failures on the first level up isn't a good sign...Anyways, finally a big upgrade to Sengoku and Croc that will maybe just maybe make the Cerebral variant of INT Doffy easier to get through. But holy hell, I've never failed this much before on a new ship at such low levels. Now the question is, Kuja Ship or Doffy's Ship?

EDIT: I failed 8 times for Lv. 3 so far and still keep failing. Please tell me it gets better.
EDIT2: Over 100 cola to get to Lv. 4. I can already feel the stage of grief setting in
EDIT3: 250 cola, and I barely failed on the last 3 levels. I guess it's better this way but the game had me feeling like

Mfw+when+people+in+usa+claim+to+have+culture+proper+education+_2763e1c5d6ec48e7bd5fa388bd11e162.gif

What's the top 3 in global anyway?

Probably goes something like TS Luffy, Akainu, and Fujitora vying for 1st with Zoro and Blackbeard rounding up the top five. Afterwards I'd place Borsalino, 6+ Whitebeard, Cavendish, the new Law, and either Jinbe or Croc as the top 10 overall, although I think 6+ Sabo would knock either of those two out of the top 10 once we get him.

Probably goes something like TS Luffy, Akainu, and Fujitora vying for 1st with Zoro and Blackbeard rounding up the top five. Afterwards I'd place Borsalino, 6+ Whitebeard, Cavendish, the new Law, and either Jinbe or Croc as the top 10 overall, although I think 6+ Sabo would knock either of those two out of the top 10 once we get him.

Probably
TS Luffy
Akainu
Fuji?

Well for the time being I own the top 3 legends in the game in that case.

It'd only be poetic if I pull VS Sanji when he pops up.

cw_sasuke

We should do a no-pulls pact until G4/VS Sanji.

Lets do this...lol.

We should do a no-pulls pact until G4/VS Sanji.

Lets do this...lol.

Honestly, if we get a gold-only sugo where I actually need 90% of the boosted list; I'll bite. (unlike this one where I own 60%); but a miracle sugo like that aside, I'll happily take this deal.

My plan is to skip every sugo until 3rd Anniversary unless we get something that is just tailor made to fit my desires in terms of boosted list.

bjork

I at least need a few batches to turn up before I go in again. Pulling when there are only 5 new units or whatever is just silly. But, I'm honestly not expecting it to still be up by next February. The game rarely cracks the top 100 grossing any more on the JP charts, and once it's dead there, forget it. I'm just enjoying it while it still lives.

MiTYH

Sweet, I have literally none of them

At least at 3-year we can pick a legend for free. Whitebeard will probably be my choice

EMT0

Banned
Sweet, I have literally none of them

At least at 3-year we can pick a legend for free. Whitebeard will probably be my choice

Eh, I wouldn't worry too much about it. In a few more batches what's hot shit and what isn't will become a lot more blurred. 6+ Lucci would be right at home besides the names I listed for the top 10 on Global. And I'd knock the new Law out of the top 10 completely when we get Nekomamushi. Cavendish and Borsalino would likely lose their place to Gear 4th and 6* Sanji in my list too, as much as I love Cabbage and covet Borsalino.

bobohoro

Last two free pulls were QCK Ace (technically new, but feels like a fake gold by now) and a dupe Kumadori. So all in all decent for a set of free pulls.

it's gonna be hard sitting at 100 gems and not do a pull on an all gold sugo...

I am at 160 gems and feeling the same. On the one hand, Fighter/Cerebral/Striker are my least used classes, on the other hand it probably is because I lack decent units there, so getting a few with a gold-only multi might be worth it. And that Zeo is mighty tempting.

But then again, we aren't far off from the awesome second batch with Shira and Neptune, possible guaranteed Legend and other nice stuff, so sitting on my gems might be wiser.

RedBoot

Looks like we can expect 15 gems from the Doffy event that's running during Neo Doffy/Pica/Beginner Isles, along with various other goodies.

I have 15 free box spots right now. Might just run Pica all day tomorrow for the event points and just feed most of them directly.

It's kinda weird that we're having a Facebook event and completion event at the same time. Still 5 hours to go until the FB is up though. I'd be interested to see if they offer anything different as rewards.

Kyou

It's incredibly easy compared to all other teams I've seen/tried. No orb luck, just lots of stalling.

Target Acquired

Good team, very easy.
P4vAl0d.gif

edit: jesus christ this upgrading is hell so many failures, LET ME SKIP THE ANIMATIONS

edit 2: 146 hours later, it is done. And exactly 300 cola spent.

MiTYH

Really wish I had Elizabetho for those forests... argh.

ANYWAY! Lots of news!

• Get going on Picas, that count to the beat doffy thing. Total of 15 gems up for grabs
  • Free Sugo pull for the shares on FB, and we're almost halfway there. Here's hoping we get more rewards
  • Maintenance announced. Anyone know what it's for?

I was gonna farm Pica today anyway (He's at a laughable turn 26, because RNG hates me), so it's nice to be rewarded for doing what I was doing anyway

cw_sasuke

Grats on the clear Kyou,
at some point i will have to attempt Doffy/RedForce as well.
  • Get going on Picas, that count to the beat doffy thing. Total of 15 gems up for grabs

Wait....how do we get those 15 gems ?
I dont see anything the Pica Raid on Chopper Missions.

cw_sasuke

Young Rebecca shows up very often compared to other hidden FN units.

https://www.asfes.jp/game/optc/rad-57-C9j/ I found the link on reddit, but I think it was in the news section in the game. Goes until the 15th, so plenty of time to get all the gems, though probably not all of them in time for sugo

Community Event ? Ah nice....was going to run Pica today anyway.

MiTYH

Hey, everyone who's reading this -- can you put some Sabo's up as friend captains? Going to try the zombie-team Boa forest (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZZYmLPX8LI) but no one on my friends list has a searchable Sabo captain for me to use.

EDIT: Also, didn't know the FP storymode stuff was still in there. Did a 10-pull since I was capped out, got story Moria. That saves me some farming!

EMT0

Banned
Hey, everyone who's reading this -- can you put some Sabo's up as friend captains? Going to try the zombie-team Boa forest (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZZYmLPX8LI) but no one on my friends list has a searchable Sabo captain for me to use.

EDIT: Also, didn't know the FP storymode stuff was still in there. Did a 10-pull since I was capped out, got story Moria. That saves me some farming!

Hah, nice. I did a bleary-eyed 10-pull off of FP yesterday night and got Foxy. I was so tired that I shrugged and went back to sleep lol

Target Acquired

Good team, very easy.
P4vAl0d.gif

edit: jesus christ this upgrading is hell so many failures, LET ME SKIP THE ANIMATIONS

edit 2: 146 hours later, it is done. And exactly 300 cola spent.

*high five*

RedBoot

Well shit, I finally somehow maxed the Big Top. There goes my reliable cola sink. I might give that Shanks zombie team a try myself.

Just Pica for today. Gonna end up feeding some right away, especially since the game just gave me a meat snail. :/

Also: this week's chapter of the manga contained the annual popularity poll (Viz translation had the English equivalent, the US likes Brook a lot more than Japan). It reminded me of something very important: Treasure Cruise still lacks a Chouchou unit! This must be remedied.

cw_sasuke

Was about rank up.....so i did the Turtle Exp stage to waste some stamina before i ranked up. I miscalculated how much exp i would receive and ranked up...was pissed for a second only to realize that we now have rank up overflow stamina....so good xD

Turtle runs were nice as well...so i didnt feel to bad for using 40 stam there instead of a additional Pica run.

Top Bottom