• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
New event is crazy...i still need a bunch of those Story units so thats perfect.
for kinemon i'm going with

fuji x2
doflamingo
shiki
akainu raid
psy marco

no idea for the other 2

Any substitute for Raid Akainu ?

I was going to farm Kinemon...but i dont really run a f2p team and i doubt ill pull TS Luffy anytime soon lol.
Only really tried Cav once and failed due to not hitting my perfects on stage 3 and getting bad CD on the enemies. But it should be doable pretty safely overall, although typing and CDs can mess you up a bit. Might not be a bad idea to use Doffy ship since you don't have enemies with a Great shield and could use the easier perfects.

Skillmaxed Shiryu and Maynard, so now I have nothing useful to farm in the current FNs. Oh well, will advance the rookie missions a bit further, finish the last story island and concentrate on Colo for now.

Hmm sounds good...maybe ill try again on a future Raid.
This remind me that i really need to get the Doffy ship at some point :-/

So I just did a multi. The only legends I've ever pulled are 2x SW Shanks and Borsalino

Two red posters in my multi. I'm mentally prepared for two more dupes or some garbage.

Rayleigh and Sengoku.

P. fuckin' hype right now

Kyou

Are you scrolling the right side of the island menu by any chance?

I1OM5Y6.jpg

woo support ticket time, glad I saved my stamina today =\

RedBoot

Completed Marguerite and Kinemon's stages. Margie isn't looking very Shiryu-able, due to Boa's heal block and the numerous allies with Marg herself, so I'll have to find a regular team there. Kinemon, on the other hand, might be doable, depending on how bad the other stage 3-ers are. Croc and Kinemon just hit you, so Shiryu can deal with them fairly easily. Since we have Shanks for this whole rotation, I wanted to use Shiryu for at least one of these bosses.

(I mean, I'll just get zero skill ups on all the Shanks anyway, but at least I might get a skull)

cw_sasuke

Beat my first Colo50 (Kinemon)on my old account...Shiryu is too OP - damn.
Really wish i had him on my main as well.

I will have to look into a way to clear the stage with Fuji.

Didnt know that the pre-Colo50 stages were all 10 stamina...thats cool.

35 Cabbage runs and no yellow skull in sight. My 3rd Shanks run today and I get a 2x yellow skull drop. Go figure.

Woo!

I finished and evolved Chaos Kinemon and Kanjuro. I'll worry about Marguerite later. Unsurprisingly, Akainu absolutely melts 50 stamina Kinemon. I think I might actually start a 2nd Shanks with different sockets while I finish farming tomorrow.

cw_sasuke

Congrats man...that Sabo 6+ artwork is badass.

Edit:
Pulled twice in the banner. First pill was crappie silver but the second pill was 5* DEX Kinemon.... He looks really good. Just sucks that he has to compete with his Colo version lol.

MiTYH

Two pulls, both meh. Dupe Whitey Bay and Zoro v1, both went to sockets, both were meh for that too. The savings continue...

No red posters since the 2nd anniversary, despite a few multis here and there. It really stinks that without Akainu, TSL, or a few other select legends, I don't think I can take on these Colosseums. We'll see, I'm still working through the intermediate ones. At the very least I need to get a team for Vista, he needs specials/sockets for my slashers

Majukun

New event is crazy...i still need a bunch of those Story units so thats perfect.

Any substitute for Raid Akainu ?

I was going to farm Kinemon...but i dont really run a f2p team and i doubt ill pull TS Luffy anytime soon lol.

Hmm sounds good...maybe ill try again on a future Raid.
This remind me that i really need to get the Doffy ship at some point :-/

you might try with colo coby,use him instead of akainu against croco to burst him from <50% hp... if the burst is not enough, coby will protect you if you activated him with more than 50% hp..then you have to hope that in the next turn you get enough matching orbs to finish the kill..then recover with marco and burst kinemon..it's orb luck reliant but it SHOULD work

linkent

So today.
Got my 4th 5 gem snail.
Got to level 400.
That 5 gems put me to 400gems saved.
And i celebrate that with a single pull.

Dupe Doffy. Dammnnn.
Do you guys think it will be useful to quad another doffy?
Already have a quad with bind/despair/cd/ah.

HabeeNo

Glad for everybody getting good stuff :)

Gonna pass on this sugo tho, just going to spend them hard on the FN's this week, and then hoard gems for a Gold only sugo :p

Kyou

still no Coliseum in the AM, guess I'll have to farm extra hard this weekend if it shows up.

BN hasn't answered my support ticket yet but I'm really surprised not to see it happen to anyone else on reddit or anywhere

Majukun

still no Coliseum in the AM, guess I'll have to farm extra hard this weekend if it shows up.

BN hasn't answered my support ticket yet but I'm really surprised not to see it happen to anyone else on reddit or anywhere

maybe the hour on your phone is wrong?

EMT0

Banned
Shiryu's so fucking silly lol. I'm using him to mindlessly clear all of the Kinemon and Kanjuro 1-4 stages. Completely, absolutely silly.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Shiryu's so fucking silly lol. I'm using him to mindlessly clear all of the Kinemon and Kanjuro 1-4 stages. Completely, absolutely silly.

My Shiryu is broken, i tried over 20 minutes but his special never worked.

Since i got him his special has never worked for me that's why im not too hot on farming his skillbooks.

Edit: wait my friend just told me just closing the app and reopen it won't change anything, you will always have the same result... you need to attack first then try it again.... no wonder it never worked &#128529;

cw_sasuke

So today.
Got my 4th 5 gem snail.
Got to level 400.
That 5 gems put me to 400gems saved.
And i celebrate that with a single pull.

Dupe Doffy. Dammnnn.
Do you guys think it will be useful to quad another doffy?
Already have a quad with bind/despair/cd/ah.

Hah...talk about luck, congrats on Rank 400 :eek:
I personally wouldnt do it but since he is like the best sub in the game another variation with other sockets might be useful depending on what you need. Otherwise we will just have to wait for his 6*+ version.

I have to agree....today was the first time i really used him. since i only have him on my old acc. - farming 50 stam Kinemon like its nothing.
Not a single meat Snail today though...bummer lol.
you might try with colo coby,use him instead of akainu against croco to burst him from <50% hp... if the burst is not enough, coby will protect you if you activated him with more than 50% hp..then you have to hope that in the next turn you get enough matching orbs to finish the kill..then recover with marco and burst kinemon..it's orb luck reliant but it SHOULD work

Thanks...this actually worked out fine...i still lost against Kinemon because if forgot to use active...lol. But in general it should work. Actually will switch out Coby for Barto on my next try.

Majukun

any fellow fuji user that has a shanks-able team for kanjuro?
i have almost maxed kinemon and i was debating if to use the skillup and pass to farming kanjuro or keep socketing kinemon...

by the way still no psy skull yet :/

Kinemon and Kanjuro are both skill maxed. 50 stamina raids aren't too difficult to skill max with 2x stamina and the more opportunities for skill books to drop. Getting 4 books and 2 copies out of one run is pretty convenient. Socketting these two, well that might take a bit longer...

Majukun

Kinemon and Kanjuro are both skill maxed. 50 stamina raids aren't too difficult to skill max with 2x stamina and the more opportunities for skill books to drop. Getting 4 books and 2 copies out of one run is pretty convenient. Socketting these two, well that might take a bit longer...

what team did you use for kanjuro?
was it shanks-able?
i found a team but i doubt it can do shanks too

what team did you use for kanjuro?
was it shanks-able?
i found a team but i doubt it can do shanks too

I used an Akainu team with the coated Sunny and Ivankov, 6* Marco, raid Kuma and TS Sanji. You know, something reasonable with 3 damage reducing options, two healers and two orb boosters. And yeah, it's Shanks-able if I even needed to clarify.

Hana-Bi

Cleared every colo but I don't have a reliable Law team for Kanjuro (will only try to farm him for now) because of Magellan. Used Barto as a sub but I need a poison remover to clear Moria. Will try Mansherry now...

Mansherry works but I really need a guide for all the special effects of the stages. Got killed by Momonga because he was under 20%...

RedBoot

As it turns out, my Shanks-capable Shiryu team can actually clear both Croc and the stage 3 boss in Kinemon's stage on their own, so I can save both Shiryu specials for Kinemon himself (plus it's nice to avoid the reset-hell that is using Shiryu on stages 4 and 5). It's a bit more difficult when Jiru shows up, but it hasn't killed me yet.

Honestly, it's kind of dumb how much more dangerous Jiru is than the other two:

Doc Q: Kills you in four turns but he's alone and has less health than a FN boss
Ricky: Has dudes with him, but has low health, does low damage, and has no notable specials
Jiru: Has dudes, everyone has a Great barrier, and he shaves 30% of your health every turn

At least try to make them comparable in difficulty. :p Still, Kinemon as a whole is night and day compared to Chinjao. Still not sure why we got a ~6 month early debut for that.

RedBoot

Hey, it's the "best" possible Shanks run!

Finally broke my skull dry spell today with 2 reds and 2 yellows. Granted, my WB is already evolved and I don't have Lucci, Shanks, or Sabo, but at least I'm ready if I ever do pull them. I do have Boa, of course, which is why I'm still blue skull-less. The game's desire sensor is real.

That, coupled with getting Kinemon to one skill level from max, was presumably the end of my bad luck spell, which featured a bad multipull, a 0/28 skill up streak, and even a Kinemon run that took 25 Shiryu attempts to succeed. It's been an interesting RNG day.

weird

I have the coliseum today?!

edit: if I try to play it errors out

Honestly sounds like your phone's a day behind, even though I think you said you checked that already.

Well, if it doesn't get fixed...you'll be able to run the colo on Sunday. :/

Kyou

Honestly sounds like your phone's a day behind, even though I think you said you checked that already.

The time is correct and also the raids are going

edit: Just loaded it back up and everything is listed as new and the version update island and the lottery levels are back. Repairing resources again?! I wonder if they're messing around trying to fix something, I did submit a support ticket

Majukun

so.. the loot from yesterday

gems spent :10

kinemon: max skill, sockets are half way

kanjuro:-2 from max skill, sockets are even worse than kinemon

invasion shanks: Max skill, still need 2 lock sockets to max.

not a single skull in all the day, so no psy skull of course.

il probably keep running the colo of those 2 guys for skillups and sockets and hope to get a psy skull throughout the event.

the sockets yesterday were unbelievably shitty by the way... 20 skull books wasted on shiryu and not a single despair socket despite having already maxed 3 other sockets

Hana-Bi

so.. the loot from yesterday

gems spent :10

kinemon: max skill, sockets are half way

kanjuro:-2 from max skill, sockets are even worse than kinemon

invasion shanks: Max skill, still need 2 lock sockets to max.

not a single skull in all the day, so no psy skull of course.

il probably keep running the colo of those 2 guys for skillups and sockets and hope to get a psy skull throughout the event.

the sockets yesterday were unbelievably shitty by the way... 20 skull books wasted on shiryu and not a single despair socket despite having already maxed 3 other sockets

Wow, congrats. Still need to see how well my Law team works against Kanjuro (with Mansherry Magellan and Momonga shouldn't be a problem and I can use TS Nami against Moria, but Jabra might be a problem now, still don't know how high his defense is after the first two turns (might just farm some orbs and use one Law special) and for Kanjuro I can reset the orbs with WB special).

My Law team looks like this:

Striker Law, WB+, Raid Aokiji, Mansherry and TS Nami.Should work for Shanks too since my normal Law team with Barto instead of Mansherry has no problem to clear him. Will probably run this team if I want to farm Kinnemon but for now I'll focus on my Law team and will try to max Kanjuro first.

Majukun

Wow, congrats. Still need to see how well my Law team works against Kanjuro (with Mansherry Magellan and Momonga shouldn't be a problem and I can use TS Nami against Moria, but Jabra might be a problem now, still don't know how high his defense is after the first two turns (might just farm some orbs and use one Law special) and for Kanjuro I can reset the orbs with WB special).

My Law team looks like this:

Striker Law, WB+, Raid Aokiji, Mansherry and TS Nami.Should work for Shanks too since my normal Law team with Barto instead of Mansherry has no problem to clear him. Will probably run this team if I want to farm Kinnemon but for now I'll focus on my Law team and will try to max Kanjuro first.
jabra is actually the easiest version of the kanjuro stage... he just boosts his defense for 2 turns after that it's still higher than normal, but nothing incredible, especially for a x3 capt like law. just bring a DEX unit just to be sure

cw_sasuke

Wow...you guys arent kidding around when it comes to farming those Colos :eek:
I managed to clear 50stam once with my Fuji team...took me a couple attempts to figure shit out without a guide. Didnt know that the enemies on floor 3 were random etc.

But i think i have a team that can clear the stage now..even if i have to rely on some orbluck.

Hana-Bi

jabra is actually the easiest version of the kanjuro stage... he just boosts his defense for 2 turns after that it's still higher than normal, but nothing incredible, especially for a x3 capt like law. just bring a DEX unit just to be sure

Yeah, I was thinking that he might be the easiest but his still high defense was enough to let me fail my run. Don't know if I can sub my Aokiji out for his Neo version though. Will have more trouble against Lucky Roux and my sockets are different so I need a Law friend with bind and despair sockets to max the sockets. Will farm for some orbs and then use one Law special. This should work.

Majukun

Wow...you guys arent kidding around when it comes to farming those Colos :eek:
I managed to clear 50stam once with my Fuji team...took me a couple attempts to figure shit out without a guide. Didnt know that the enemies on floor 3 were random etc.

But i think i have a team that can clear the stage now..even if i have to rely on some orbluck.
I have very little space left in the storage, so if i can level up skills immediately instead of hoarding copies I now prefer doing so... also I was free yesterday. I don't like to spend too many gems, but 10 gems it's still acceptable... I'll just act like I did 2 yolo pulls and got nothing.

sad thing is, I can't use shanks and kinemon yet because I didn't find the psy skull for sabo

Lmao why is Japan getting another Rob Lucci?

I wonder why there's a bunch of legends of chars who already had legends ages ago in a row; Law, Boa, Lucci.

MiTYH

Lmao why is Japan getting another Rob Lucci?

I wonder why there's a bunch of legends of chars who already had legends ages ago in a row; Law, Boa, Lucci.

I'm thinking the same thing. There are SO many other characters who could get a legend. Unlike DBZ which kind of has a limited selection, One Piece is full of untapped characters. It's a bit ridiculous, but then again, it's probably fanservice to get them those $$$

bjork

Wasn't gonna pull, but did as a bd gift to myself. Got DEX Kinemon and Momonosuke, Madam Sharley, and a dupe Bartolomeo. I think that's the sixth Bart I've pulled. I wish they had a Ray shop thing that was like "trade 2 legends for one of your choice" instead of just points being an option.

Wasn't gonna pull, but did as a bd gift to myself. Got DEX Kinemon and Momonosuke, Madam Sharley, and a dupe Bartolomeo. I think that's the sixth Bart I've pulled. I wish they had a Ray shop thing that was like "trade 2 legends for one of your choice" instead of just points being an option.

If I got a dupe at this point I'd hold on to it until at least the 12th, to see how vital they are to the limit break shenanigans in JP.

If it's as obnoxiously f2p unfriendly as Dokkan is, dupes might be important to it.

bjork

Too late, but by the time we get this mechanic, I'll probably have a few more Barts.

I'm sitting on a bunch of other legend dupes from months past, but I was sitting on them in case I wanted a 6 and 6+ of a character. But other than Boa, I'm not sure who you'd want that for?

mileS

Did a few more pulls. Got Leo and legend Croc. Is it strange that I'm more excited for Leo? The little fella has some fantastic stats and special. What a crazy sub for TS Luffy!

Not sure how to feel about Croc. I have a few of the dream team units, but it's going to take forever to get the sockets at a decent place.

bjork

Did a few more pulls. Got Leo and legend Croc. Is it strange that I'm more excited for Leo? The little fella has some fantastic stats and special. What a crazy sub for TS Luffy!

Not sure how to feel about Croc. I have a few of the dream team units, but it's going to take forever to get the sockets at a decent place.

At least the Kimono FN for him is here now, so the timing is perfect.

RedBoot

I ended up using socket books for my Croc since Prison Croc's drop rate is terrible and we didn't have Kimono Croc at the time. :p

He's a great legend, but if you don't have Legend Doffy (or even some of the other units like Robin), your clear rate goes down a bit. Though I'm interested to see if Dogstorm's debut will help him any, since they're relatively compatible as co-captains (not that I've seen any Dogs on my friend list yet).

MiTYH

Man, feels like I'm the only one who can't finish these coliseums. No TSL, Fuji, Croc, Akainu legends. And my Shiki/RaidSabo stink because either (a) the raid is never around (couldn't beat shiki the first of two times) or (b) skillups stink for me (shiki's second time I went... 2 for 20 or something outrageous). Reasons like that make me want to do a multi to get a legend, but I know if I even got one, it'd just be buggy or corazon again, someone who can't help me clear content. Le sigh...

On the otherhand, got two stamina snails and a level up. I'm 5/15 on Pica skillups today, didn't see one ambush (not trying, but still). And I can easily get about 6 more runs in today. Only need 3 more skillups to max, which is nice. I know there's a Neo of him that starts at a faster cooldown, but hey, never know.

Majukun

Man, feels like I'm the only one who can't finish these coliseums. No TSL, Fuji, Croc, Akainu legends. And my Shiki/RaidSabo stink because either (a) the raid is never around (couldn't beat shiki the first of two times) or (b) skillups stink for me (shiki's second time I went... 2 for 20 or something outrageous). Reasons like that make me want to do a multi to get a legend, but I know if I even got one, it'd just be buggy or corazon again, someone who can't help me clear content. Le sigh...

On the otherhand, got two stamina snails and a level up. I'm 5/15 on Pica skillups today, didn't see one ambush (not trying, but still). And I can easily get about 6 more runs in today. Only need 3 more skillups to max, which is nice. I know there's a Neo of him that starts at a faster cooldown, but hey, never know.
follow zeenigami on youtube, he (almost) always make f2p teams for all the content, including colo.

by the way, i know, it sucks to not have a legends, my first one was when I had more than 550 days under my belt

bjork

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't remember to run them at all.

Top Bottom