• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

For my free pull I got a dupe legend Ace (yay I guess).

On my very first free pull I got a dupe SW Ace as well. Weird.

I got TS Brook, STR Chopper, and TS Usopp for new units. Sadly no TS Robin but it doesn't seem like she'll see much use until G4 Luffy anyway. Oh and I pulled Fujitora! I was not expecting that at all.

HabeeNo

OMfg, lets get this over with, I'm drunk anyway

Free Pull 1: DeCalvan Bros
Free Pull 2: TS Nami! (dupe)
Free Pull 3: TA MOTHERFUCKING BROOK, LETS GO

Here we go with the axfual multipulls, lets do 2

Bunch of garbage but let me get to the new ones only

3D2Y ZORO
TS Chopper 2
3D2Y SANJI LETS GOOOOO
TS Robin
TS Sanji NEWWWW!!
SWS Zoro
3D2Y Liffy!!

EDIT: Congrats Kyou!!!

Hey guys help rate my pull batch for today:

Screenshot_2017-05-25-05-16-12.jpg

I wanted TS Brook but got him from my free pulls, so decided to keep it to 1 multi.

The ones with the stars are new; anything decent?

mileS

Well. Mixed results for everything here. No matter what happened if I didn't get Brook I was going to be sad and well.. I didn't so.... fuck.

Skill ups

Sabo - 11/45 (First real crack at him so that isn't bad. He's at 19 turns and I managed to max his sockets)
Wyper - MAX/30+12 books. (sockets are crap but at least auto heal is 5/5)

Pulls
3 free
1)Brain point Chopper
2)3d2y Robin (NEW! Not sure how much use I'll get out of her but I know its a good one to have)
3)Onigumo (NEW! Pretty freakin awesome slasher/driven orb manipulator)

Multi's
I knew I should have just done 1 and single pulled the rest. Won't even bother posting them all because it was a typical global silverfest/fake gold trap but hey.

New units-
TS Franky 5* (lets me save the 4* for Sengoku)
Monet (bout time! Always happy to get more Free Spirit characters)
3d2y Sanji 5* (Awesome, just a little soured @ his turn count starting off, something to look forward to!)
Legend Shanks (Not sure what to think about this one. It will be cool to see what PSY teams I can put together. I think about how long it will take to max his XP. Not sure if I will use my last meat on him. Don't think he is worthy. Somebody sell me on his uses. I always assumed hes right down there at the bottom of the legend tier list)

Kyou

Hey guys help rate my pull batch for today:

Screenshot_2017-05-25-05-16-12.jpg

I wanted TS Brook but got him from my free pulls, so decided to keep it to 1 multi.

The ones with the stars are new; anything decent?
Ummm the Slashers are all good and Chopper is fun. I don't know who the old man is but he looks weak

RedBoot

Kinda meh on my multi. I did get 3D2Y Zoro (two, in fact), which is great, as well as SW Brook (wrong Brook) and, uh, Iceberg, but that's it for new units. I pulled a dupe Croc (my third Croc overall), because of course I can't pull a Slasher legend during a Slasher boost. Dupe legends suck, even with the Raypoints as a consolation. Guess I'll be getting the Garp ship, then.

Oh well. Three new units (including one I really wanted) is better than my last multi. Still can't pull units from any of the newer batches to save my life.

On the other plus side, Colo Ace with a Sengoku team is much easier now that I have Raid Momonga maxed as well as the Coated Sunny.

EMT0

Banned
Kinda meh on my multi. I did get 3D2Y Zoro (two, in fact), which is great, as well as SW Brook (wrong Brook) and, uh, Iceberg, but that's it for new units. I pulled a dupe Croc (my third Croc overall), because of course I can't pull a Slasher legend during a Slasher boost. Dupe legends suck, even with the Raypoints as a consolation. Guess I'll be getting the Garp ship, then.

Oh well. Three new units (including one I really wanted) is better than my last multi. Still can't pull units from any of the newer batches to save my life.

On the other plus side, Colo Ace with a Sengoku team is much easier now that I have Raid Momonga maxed as well as the Coated Sunny.

Look at the bright side, most of them border on unusable for six months! My G5 Tashigi is going to be chilling in my box for a good long while.

ExVicis

So now that I pulled Whitebeard I guess I have to figure out teams for him and run the damn Whitebeard forest. Anyone got any Zombie Teams for that one?

Also congrats to Neorice who got TS Brook and 3D2Y Zoro. Not sure what that weird angry looking guy is, He's probably no one important.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
All I wanted was TS Robin.

Did 3 multis and got 6 new characters total: 3D2Y Luffy, TS Brook, TS Usopp, QCK Jimbe, Doc Q, and Bastille.

I haven't walked away from a sugo feeling good in a long long time.

EDIT: I guess I can't really complain. I did get good pulls, they were just dupes. I've gotten my 6th 3D2Y Robin in this sugo.

Kumo

Got TS Brook and 3D2Y Sanji as new units, which is the most I can ask for in one multipull. Grats on the new legends Kyou, Neorice, and ExVicis!

Hana-Bi

Man, I really hate myself for all those multis... At least I got the three TS units I wanted but all those damn dupe legends... Seeing a red poster and it's your fifth IntHawk or fourth WB is just brutal... I'll probably never get one of the Top 4 legends (TS Luffy, Fuji, BB, Akainu)

For the next sugos: Will hopefully skip the next batch and then pull for Neptune and then I probably pull for Wanda as my next rr target.

bobohoro

Congrats Kyou and Necro.

But this sugo is a total crapfest.

1st Free Pull: Crocus
2nd Free Pull: Viva
3rd Free Pull: Miss Valentine

I already had a bad feeling. But there had to be some luck in a multi, right?
Well

Miss Wednesday
Mr. 3
V1 Chopper
Dr. Hirliuk
V1 Nami
TS Nami (NEW)
Whitey Bay (NEW)
V1 Zoro
3D2Y Robin (NEW)
Dr. Hirliuk

and for the +1
Mr. 3

Slightly nauseous I went for one more single pull:
Shiryu (NEW)

Thanks game, now I feel not quite so bad anymore. But I had hoped for a tinsy bit more, you know?

Still, Shiryu is nice to cheese lots of stuff and TS Nami a great utility unit. Not so sure about 3D2Y Robin, don't have Croc, but I guess I could do some teams with a FC Croc now.
Whitey Bay is rather outdated by now.

EMT0

Banned
I talked myself down from pulling, thank you youtubers that display just how awful the rates are. I'm going to try to hold off till the Hirahoshi batch at the very least.

TheShah

Got ts brook, ts usopp, corazon, 3d2y zoro and Luffy in 2 multipulls. I don't know how good the Luffy is since he seems like a worse Rayleigh. Dupe SW Ace gave me enough Rayleigh points for rocketman ship at least. Have 23 gems left for hard farming Halloween straw hats. I think I'm done pulling until 3 year anniversary event now. #F2Pforlife

mileS

I talked myself down from pulling, thank you youtubers that display just how awful the rates are. I'm going to try to hold off till the Hirahoshi batch at the very least.

That mega-whale from reddit did 800gems and only got 1 TS Brook. Suddenly I don't feel as bad for not getting him in 2 multi's.

bobohoro

How good is Akainu for Colosseum?

Akainu can pretty much clear everything.
Although he is more of a glass cannon, his damage output is ridiculous, even against QCK enemies.
Being Driven/Powerhouse also lets him pair up nicely with lots of other Legend Captains.

Couldn't keep my hands to myself after pulling Shiryu, so did one more: STR TS Chopper, evolved. Not sure just how useful he is, although that sailor ability and stats look nice.

Of course I had to go and do one more pull, resulting in Chaka.
Oh well, 5 new units out of 65 gems of which most are useful to cheesy good, I'm good, I think.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
New Brook, Shiryu and legend Mihawk :O

Give me a lottery ticket WTF!!!

MiTYH

New Brook, Shiryu and legend Mihawk :O

Give me a lottery ticket WTF!!!
Goddamn, you win. That's amazing!

FREE PULLS:
1. Genzo, of course
2. STR TS Chopper, not bad
3. TS BROOK! WHAAAAT

So, yeah, pretty awesome. TS Brook books when? *Looks* oh, that's a while away. But he's at a 16 cooldown so it's not that bad. I needed another good delayer too since 3d2y zoro is replacing his HW version

EDIT: Okay, after failing... more times then I would like, have a reliable team for Apoo's Coliseum.

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...639:99,418:99,590:70C4,10B0D0E81Q0L0G0R3S100H

Essentially involves stalling w/o damage for stages 1-3. On lao G, tank a hit, and farm QCK orbs WITHOUT doing much damage at all. Then Doffy/Koza to burst (doma if needed), and go in the order to allow you to hit with everyone (for me this ended with koza-doma-thatch. Doing Thatch too early resulted in an early KO). Then INTHawk x2 for Apoo, and usually for me there's a sliver of health that you can KO with in 2 turns

Hana-Bi

Oh, with TS Robin I probably have now a WB+ team for Invasion Shanks. (TS Nami, raid Sabo and Doffy as subs).

Really need to look for some reliable team that aren't Shiryu teams for Shanks now, but without TS Luffy and the other op legends there aren't that many options for him.

RedBoot

Yeah, I mostly see Legend Kizaru being used as a sub for Slasher or Shooter teams, but once you can max his special he should be a great captain as well.

Aokiji and Kizaru are both great legends, they just require a little thought/planning in team composition, whereas Akainu can clear some of the forests with a team of evolvers. :p

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
My best gets were 3d2y zoro, 3d2y robin, 3d2y sanji, new chopper and new Usopp. All I wanted was TS Brook, but I can't complain. I'm done pulling until 3rd anny.

Caim

Was gonna do a multi, but decided to do one single instead after hearing about how bad the rates have been.

Got TS Usopp so I'm satisfied.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Was gonna do a multi, but decided to do one single instead after hearing about how bad the rates have been.

Got TS Usopp so I'm satisfied.

Rates aren't the best but honestly, judging by the reddit posts, if you wanted 3d2y units, it's a good banner to pull on. I got a bunch myself.

Kyou

I'm not gonna pull because pushing your luck in this game always leads to despair. I guess I can pull on the next worthwhile Sugo now(Hody?)

Zoro seems kinda tricky to use. I've done nothing but get wrecked with my damage falling out from under me. Anything with a shield or something to help them survive a turn totally screws him over.

I'm not gonna pull because pushing your luck in this game always leads to despair. I guess I can pull on the next worthwhile Sugo now(Hody?)

Zoro seems kinda tricky to use. I've done nothing but get wrecked with my damage falling out from under me. Anything with a shield or something to help them survive a turn totally screws him over.

I'm curious, what are you using a legend you just pulled for?

EMT0

Banned
I put all of my stamina from yesterday night and this morning into farming Hawkins and it payed off. Got 4 skillups for him in 16 dupes + books, which means I now have him at 18 CD, matching my maxed Barto and Aokiji. My Striker dream team is complete, albeit socketless :)

EF6LF7z.png

Any more stamina I get for the next 10 hours is going straight into Colo Vista who I need to get from 20 -> 18 to make him a perfect fit for my INTHawk team. I might gem a few times to make sure it happens, we'll see.

Just for fun to see what he can do

None of the current FNs have ANYTHING for me and I can't quite do Vista reliably so I'm just fucking around

Okay, that makes sense.

I think that Zoro's big perk is that even without his 3x kill buff, he's still 2.5x attack 1.5x hp captain for slashers; So even without his buff he's significantly more tanky than inthawk/dexhawk leads.

Until we get skillbooks the only damning thing atm is that his god-tier special is 20 turns long, which is kinda steep.

Kyou

Okay, that makes sense.

I think that Zoro's big perk is that even without his 3x kill buff, he's still 2.5x attack 1.5x hp captain for slashers; So even without his buff he's significantly more tanky than inthawk/dexhawk leads.

Until we get skillbooks the only damning thing atm is that his god-tier special is 20 turns long, which is kinda steep.
I got him down to 18 by deciding i don't REALLY need Garp's boat

Hana-Bi

Law appears quite often in the new fn which is nice because I can socket and skill up my legend Law. 8 useful sockets so far and two skill ups from 11 Law books.

RedBoot

So when Colo Ace was here initially, I farmed him with a Sengoku team that won about ~70% of the time. I managed 30ish copies and some books, which was enough to max him. Now that I have better stuff that clear rate is closer to 95%, but there's just enough doubt that I can't run it in double stamina. Losing 60 stamina suuuucks.

Getting good sockets for Ace so far, though. Only 4 away from finishing him. Will have to decide if I want to socket a different Ace afterwards or possibly switch to socketing RR Vista.

I got him down to 18 by deciding i don't REALLY need Garp's boat

Yeah, I was all ready to buy the Garp ship with the proceeds from my dupe Croc, but I'm not quite as sure anymore. Someone on Reddit pointed out that the Coated Sunny is just about as good, since damage reduction is analogous to extra HP most of the time. I think the Garp Ship is best for RR Garp mixed teams (which nobody actually runs) or Legend Akainu. The Thriller Bark isn't much better, and I'm not sure the Going Luffy is enough of an improvement over the Aokiji Bike to be worth 7500RP, so I guess I'm holding out for Wild Sanji or the Dutchman now?

Top Bottom