• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OPERATION DEAD ANGELS: Bringing Bayonetta 1 to the Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone else besides me tweeting Reggie about Bayonetta 2?

Whats with Nintnedo fans and these ''Operations''?

Why dont sony and MS fans do operations?

Its quite surprising ppl dont have a 360 or PS3 to play B1.

I did have Bayonetta on PS3 before I got the ylod. But I couldn't play with that horrible frame rate. A Wii U version would be brilliant. I might even pick up a Wii U (not solely for Bayonetta games though)

Chrom

I also asked a friend of mine to publish an article about the campaign. Hopefully they follow through!

Frodo

OMG! Was playing FEZ for the first tim! Almost missed this! :p

Already RT'ing everything and writing some more!

Frodo

#AskReggie @NintendoAmerica Reggie, do you think Nintendo will listen to the fans and arrange a port of #BayonettaWiiU w/ @platinumgames?

Frodo

#AskReggie @NintendoAmerica Reggie, do u think Nintendo will listen to the fans and port Bayonetta to WiiU w/ @platinumgames? #BayonettaWiiU

RT'ing like there is no tomorrow

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just saying if you have anything else to do it's probably a good idea to just go ahead and do that

Frodo

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAD4UgHtIOZu1Q
zlCfzRNqmqoxdTvMN1

@NintendoAmerica #AskReggie Wouldn't you like to play Bayonetta on your Wii U while you wait for Bayonetta2, Reggie? #BayonettaWiiU

You guys might be wasting your time here

I'd be surprised if he's even looking at any of this

yes it is PR bullshit even SONY is doing a better job on Twitter replies for PS4

still they can't really ignore a flood of tweets they may not reply but it still works for this effort

oSoLucky

I did have Bayonetta on PS3 before I got the ylod. But I couldn't play with that horrible frame rate. A Wii U version would be brilliant. I might even pick up a Wii U (not solely for Bayonetta games though)

I guess it doesn't matter for you anymore, but the PS3 version got 20 times better after the install patch was released. Still worse than 360 though.

jakomocha

Soooo.... what's going on with this? There hasn't been any updates on the "operation" and it seems like all activity has dwindled down.

Coda

As much as I would double dip on this I don't think it's gonna happen. Reggie is right, this game wouldn't sell much honestly as a re-release. Sure us devoted fans would eat this up even if it was $60 bucks, but to the others who wouldn't they would lose in money probably. It's the unfortunate sad truth. Gives us a reason to keep our 360s though haha. Which by the way has become my HBOGo, fighting games, Cave shmup box for the time being.

VinLAURiA

Banned
Makes me wonder if we could do a fundraiser-type thing. People put the full purchase price into a common pool that is promised to Nintendo to go completely towards buying copies of the game for everyone who bought in should it ever get released.

Why not turn all those signatures into promised sales? Sorta like Kickstarter with only one donation tier: a copy of the game.

I originally clicked on this thread thinking that "Operation Dead Angels" was the name of a company who is porting the game to the Wii U.

JDSN

Banned
It is a shame because this works as a testament of how little is Nintendo is willing to go to ensure that the series is viable for the WiiU. When they scored Resident Evil 4 they ported all the game, remade the first one and created a prequel, this doesnt even get a port from version that are were in similarly powered consoles.

It is a shame because this works as a testament of how little is Nintendo is willing to go to ensure that the series is viable for the WiiU. When they scored Resident Evil 4 they ported all the game, remade the first one and created a prequel, this doesnt even get a port from version that are were in similarly powered consoles.

Nintendo is under new management, so *shrugging shoulders like Reggie*. It does make sense of course, throw it up on the eshop for $30 and give $10 off, $20 in eshop credit, or something if you buy both.

Mlatador

Banned
I don't think a port of Bayo1 will come BEFORE Bayonetta 2. I probably depends on the success of Bayo2. If it's successfull, then there might be a remake of the first.

rvy

Banned
I don't think a port of Bayo1 will come BEFORE Bayonetta 2. I probably depends on the success of Bayo2. If it's successfull, then there might be a remake of the first.

This sounds more reasonable. Too bad I don't see Bayo 2 selling half of what the original game did.

JDSN

Banned

WHERE IS MY CROW TO EAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom