• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OPM UK hinting at something really, really big.. [Up: Earth shattering game revealed]

segabits-shenmue.jpg

sense

isn't like the next batman game kinda embargoed or something. we had people visiting rocksteady a couple of weeks ago i believe.

TS-08

Use of the word "massive" there seems intentional, like it is some kind of pun meant to be a hint. I don't know, something about the phrase "series of massive significance" seems odd otherwise.

Salex_

The wording makes me excited. "finally being confirmed for PS4" makes it seem like it could be Crash Bandicoot, TLG, or Shenmue 3. Those 3 games had a lot of hints and rumors for PS4.

isn't like the next batman game kinda embargoed or something. we had people visiting rocksteady a couple of weeks ago i believe.

Yeah, that would make sense. Although calling the Arkham games a series have massive significance would be a pretty big stretch.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Use of the word "massive" there seems intentional, like it is some kind of pun meant to be a hint. I don't know, something about the phrase "series of massive significance" seems odd otherwise.

Mass Effect would be the obvious play there.

Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
So the world might be mended.

FluxWaveZ

"Watch this Space"
"Series of massive significance"

PS4 Mass Effect confirmed.

VanWinkle

Could it be Far Cry 4? From Massive Entertainment.

Hmm...it does read clearly like a big announcement. I will just choose to forget about it and then get excited if anything substantial actually comes of it.

Most likely Uncharted 4. Fits the description to a T.

EDIT - that has been announced already…

Crash Bandicoot? Syphon Filter?

Corpsepyre

Banned
God of War 4 on the PS4? Nah, don't think they'll announce that in a magazine of all things. What could it be, realistically?

Alienous

This sounds more like The Last Guardian.

Series?

Nah, it's got to be something big.

I'm thinking a GTA port. "Finally" confirmed. It's not like Mass Effect is a confirmation you'd await regarding being on the PS4. It's more likely LittleBigPlanet than Mass Effect.

Biggest in OPM's history ...

Series ...

Hmmmmm ...

Yeah I like the thought process behind Shenmue. I mean Sega has the engine for Yakuza already, so they could use that for Shenmue.

Top Bottom