• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oreshika releasing on PSVita on March 3rd/4th. Digital only,19.99 $/€

cyborg009

Banned
Soul Sacrifice's localization was eyeroll-inducing, though I never got past the prologue.

It was very hit and miss, I heard the japanese version was extremely good.

Considering how they just suddenly are dropping this on folks lap without any real word in advance I seriously see this more as them sending the title out to die.

Not the smartest thing to do considering whats coming out next month.

Soul Sacrifice Delta was 35 bucks DD only and was only mention once the ps blog. SCEA loves to send titles out to die.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
It was very hit and miss, I heard the japanese version was extremely good.

Soul Sacrifice Delta was 35 bucks DD only and was only mention once the ps blog. SCEA loves to send titles out to die.

The thing is this is even more niche than SSD. Would help if they actually marketed the game a little as this is pretty stupid.

If you are not going to put some effort into investments, they really should not be surprised when they go and fall flat on their face.

Really do wonder who the hell is in charge of this shit.

Yes the JP version of SSD was fantastic with the voice work and script.

If you are not going to put some effort into investments, they really should not be surprised when they go and fall flat on their face.

Really do wonder who the hell is in charge of this shit.

I honestly think they just have no faith in this. Sending it out in March with an almost stealth release is the most baffling part for me, because this easily could have waited until at least April. There has been next to no promotion put into this game.

Even Delta benefitted from the initial hype around the 3 titles being announced at once.

Ricker

Looks interesting...can you pan the camera in battles or is it only that side view that I saw in the Kotaku vid...? higher behind your character angle would be cool,not crazy about that low to the floor side one.

Shinobi has already said/hinted on several occasions that it is PS4 exclusive now.

That was painfully obvious with Yoshida (God I hate this guy) saying that all of Sony's studios were working on PS4, Tearaway Unfolded being a thing and Toyama saying that the lack of news will make sense when they will show the game again.

Massa

Shinobi has already said/hinted on several occasions that it is PS4 exclusive now.

As far as I've seen he's hinted at the first game coming to PS4, I don't remember anything about GR2 being exclusive.

That was painfully obvious with Yoshida (God I hate this guy) saying that all of Sony's studios were working on PS4, Tearaway Unfolded being a thing and Toyama saying that the lack of news will make sense when they will show the game again.

I don't know why you hate him when the first couple years of Vita's first party line-up were the best of any Sony console, all games approved by him and that must have been a financial disaster for Sony.

zeromcd73

As far as I've seen he's hinted at the first game coming to PS4, I don't remember anything about GR2 being exclusive.
Shinobi deleted his post that was a gif reaction saying no to someone asking about it being Vita, but luckily he has some others. Kev too.

I would flip some tables if Gravity Rush 2 doesn't come to Vita. I don't care if it comes to PS4 as well, but it would really suck if the Vita doesn't get this. One of the best new IP the console has. and to lose the sequel would be devastating.

followed by:

Get ready to FLIP SOME TABLES

I don't know why you hate him when the first couple years of Vita's first party line-up were the best of any Sony console, all games approved by him and that must have been a financial disaster for Sony.

You have to look at the bigger picture, sure the lineup was great the first year but he closed Zipper and Liverpool which were talented studios, instead of doubling down and bringing more games to the Vita he throw the towel and focused on bringing more indie games (which is not a bad thing if he didn't abandoned the Vita 1st Party wise in the process). The exclusive games so far for the PS4 are really disappointing with the exceptions of Infamous Second Son which was, in my opinion the worst out of the 3. There's also the complete mismanagement of some studios like London Studio or team (Team Ico), lack of faith in Japanese games and some others things I may be forgetting. Just to clarify I have nothing against him personally, more about how he does it's job from what I can see.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I honestly think they just have no faith in this. Sending it out in March with an almost stealth release is the most baffling part for me, because this easily could have waited until at least April. There has been next to no promotion put into this game.

Even Delta benefitted from the initial hype around the 3 titles being announced at once.

Its highly unfortunate as pretty much EVERYTHING will be covering Bloodborne instead for a while which is not going to get the title enough exposure. Thats not hyperbole either as we all pretty much know its true with how anticipated the title is.

Its highly unfortunate as pretty much EVERYTHING will be covering Bloodborne instead for a while which is not going to get the title enough exposure. Thats not hyperbole either as we all pretty much know its true with how anticipated the title is.

Bloodborne will take a bulk of it, but that's not even touching the other highly anticipated/AAA games coming out in March.

I think this will only get snapped up by hardcore vita fans, which is a shame.

Top Bottom