• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Origin $20 off coupon [Expired - EA states they're honoring games]

Codeblue

Well I just got Dead Space 1 and 2 for free. I think it takes any $19.99 game down to $0. Better get in on this fast.

iMPeLpQtQQXN9.PNG

Got my games in the client! ^^

IrishNinja

do i have to sign up for origin though

thanks wario! didn't need anything up here but this was cool of you to post

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES OCTOBER 21, 2012. DISCOUNT CODE EXPIRES OCTOBER 21, 2012. GOOD ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF $19.99 OR MORE FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM AND THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT). EXCLUDES STAR WARS® THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, GAMES RELEASED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, VALVE GAMES, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND GAME TIME CODES. VALID IN U.S. AND CANADA. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR DISCOUNT COUPON. PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

Wow, the template this was derived from is years old.

Edit: Of course the code isn't valid for Australian users.

Makoto

Got SimCity4 and Hot Pursuit. All the while I feel like EA is gonna strip these games from my account citing a problem with their storefront.

kai3345

Banned
fuck! do you have to put multiple games i your cart to be able to use the code again?

damn it.

oh well, at least I got dead space for free

Codeblue

fuck! do you have to put multiple games i your cart to be able to use the code again?

damn it.

oh well, at least I got dead space for free

I wound up getting Dead Space 1 and 2, I was gonna go back for more but figured the code would deactivate by the time I got to add anything else.

Derrick01

Banned
I got Darkspore for free. Not really excited about it and didn't really want it that bad but it was probably the least terrible $20 game that I didn't have already.

Made a new account and I'm just dumping games into the account, but the site is loading on and off now.

EDIT: Got Crysis Warhead, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, and Burnout Paradise.

alazz

Damn! I keep getting errors on all things, but I can refresh my shopping cart and I still see 0.00 price. Can't check out though! Shit.

Code only worked once for me. Now I'm getting an invalid promo code error message. Does this code only work once per account or has the code been deactivated?

Grabbed The Saboteur and Burnout and an NHL game to round it out.

I'm gonna try to use the codes they gave me before they find out

Nif

I really tried to find something I didn't have that I wanted around $20. Nothing. The site's too slow now, and they lack any kind of decent sorting, so I gave up. :p

Didn't know Syndicate was still $60.

Speaking of which, besides Burnout Paradise, what would you guys recommend?

Well, I got it, but then that's it. Invalid Promo Code afterwards.

Oh, well. Couldn't really think of anything else I wanted that I wouldn't prefer on consoles (my computer is just "okay"), anyway. Hah.

Top Bottom