• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Origin $20 off coupon [Expired - EA states they're honoring games]

RedSwirl

Crap, I was thinking about getting Dead Space 2 the next time it went down to $5 on Steam, but I don't know if I wanna get it on Origin.

Lol just got the Saboteur, now I own it on 3 platforms (PC Box, PS3, and now Origin :D [beat on PC, PS3 lost save at one point so didn't finish on that platform])

My old PC had some graphical issues with it, hope my new and better one doesn't (I believe the Saboteur had issues with certain cards on PC)

I'll defintely try it out again though :D

Nimajneb

Yeah, no way they meant for it to be a multi use per account code. Wonder how they'll handle taking peoples games away.

I doubt they would take game out of people's accounts. I got several games for free with the bug when UbiSoft's store launched. But then again, it is EA. They probably don't give a damn about bad PR.

Looks like the site is down.

KissVibes

Banned
QtnS1.jpg

Thanks EA! You've always been my favorite!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The code only worked twice for me. :( you guys are doing way better than me

I redeemed Bulletstorm the second time but it never appeared in my library

I doubt they would take game out of people's accounts. I got several games for free with the bug when UbiSoft's store launched. But then again, it is EA. They probably don't give a damn about bad PR.

Looks like the site is down.

That'd be crazy to let people keep $200 bucks worth of games for free. I hope they do for the enjoyment of those of you who got through. But, in no way would I think EA were ass holes for only letting you guys keep one game. Not that I don't think they're a bunch of ass hole any way. But, I wouldn't for this.

vazel

Banned
I tried to order Dead Space 2 but I got this message: "Thank you for your order. Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly."

It's probably because I already got two games for free.

Edit: The order went through! Three free games! Thanks EA!

Croc

Banned
I got Dead Space 2 and Crysis.

This was my first time on Origin and I gotta say I hate the store design.

Trying to search for games I kept stumbling over everything and trying to figure out where I was trying to look for stuff. Not only that but no prices in the search bar so I couldn't just quickly see if the code would work or not.

Derrick01

Banned
I kind of regret not getting Sim City 4 instead. I figured with the new one not too far away I'd wait but now I want to play it. I probably will never even bother installing Darkspore :\

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I got an eternal "Payment Authorisation Failed" (with an S) on Origin. I can't buy anything, ever since I used a "Fake" Birthday discount code to buy Battlefield 3 on the US Origin store through a VPN (I'm from Brazil).

Ever since then, I can't buy anything in any region, with or without VPN.

And the Origin support is, as we all know, useless.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
You guys are totally killing me though. Oh well, at least I helped a bunch of guys. It's not like I get freebies anyway, lol.

Levyne

Banned
So I booted up the client for the first time in months on my computer...

navigating this thing is clumsy as hell

RetroMG

Grabbed Create, Saboteur, and Shank. Three games I have been mildly curious about, but not enough to spend money on.

Top Bottom