• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Origin $20 off coupon [Expired - EA states they're honoring games]

Bururian

Soooo...think they'll ban for people who do this, or just take the games away? I got 6 games, but I'm afraid I'll lose my BF3 access.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OK no go on second double dip

Get in while you can boys

I think 15 things in cart I think covers it nicely loooooooooooooooooool

If you want the whole, enjoy searching for every $19.99 title below

Once you purchase out, can't use code on same account lawl!

Really, this won't end badly for me either way. If they ban me for getting 5 games, fine, since all my Origin games I either got for free or redeemed from Steam. If they just take my 5 games away, fine. If they don't take anything away, it's awesome!

Dumb question.

Dragon Age: Origins = Dragon Age 1?
Yessir.

Wasn't working for me, but now it is. It only works for certain games I think. Was trying to get the witcher but wasn't working. Got Red Alert 3 no probs

kirblar

You can double dip, but you have to wipe your browser, and don't log in until the end.

Koroviev

Yes, you can. Just clear your cookies.

jet1911

Love you EA!

sanstitre68b9i.png

Snowdrift

My conscience couldn't take it. I had to complete the survey after robbing EA of Dragon Age I & II, as well as Kingdoms of Amular.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Yeah that is my worry. I play bf3 and fifa so I just stuck to one game and I actually took the survey for the code before it was posted here lol

I once redeemed like 6000 Battleforge points with $5 Wendy's coupons and they did nothing outside of updating the code to no longer work on Battleforge points.

KissVibes

Banned
Shit, I should have gotten all the Sims 3 expansions for my sister's account as a birthday present. DAMN.

My conscience couldn't take it. I had to complete the survey after robbing EA of Dragon Age I & II, as well as Kingdoms of Amular.

How'd you get Kingdoms? Code wouldn't work on that for me.

Hanzou

Does not work for me. Add two games totaling $20 and add the coupon and it only discounts the cheaper game to $0. weird

legacyzero

Banned
Well. Saboteur and Mercs 2. I've spent no more than $20 out of this, so.....

I hope this is all legitimate. Seems kinda strange LOL

Top Bottom