• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OSL Grand Finals Flash vs Jaedong (Again x 7) - Thread of Last BW OSL?

spoon!

evlcookie said:
Wait what?

How does that work? Haz, explain that to me :lol

JD had like 3 drones mining whereas flash had like 8. After the lings died, JD lost any chance to stay in the game.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
evlcookie said:
Wait what?

Flash can micro his workers and make a bunker because he's not stupid so he wins (His barracks was not forward this time for early pressure).

JD only had 3 drones to keep up ling production.

JoeMartin

evlcookie said:
Wait what?

It was allin cheese. He needed to win the game or at least bring his SCV count down near his own drone count, and he didn't.

No point in playing the game from there, as he's just at a massive econ disadvantage.

Tripwood

spoon! said:
They would probably know what's going on. Since they're most likely flash/jd's parents :p

I know which ones are the parents, i'm talking about the rest of the audience.
It just looks very odd.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I thought the damage would have been done since the scv's were off the mineral patch for so long. Learning new stuff all the time :lol

Sloegr

farnham said:
wow jaedong fails

Considering Flash's propensity for 14 CC, I can understand his reasoning. Still, I like seeing one cheese max in a BO5, especially from guys of this caliber.

JoeMartin

evlcookie said:
I thought the damage would have been done since the scv's were off the mineral patch for so long. Learning new stuff all the time :lol

Not long enough, once you get enough marines out to defend against the lings the SCVs go back to mining and he's WAY up on worker count, bearing in mind that zerg has not been producing any drones at all the whole time.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
:lol

The map is an ad for Korean Air's new plane
zaBSI.jpg

glddrgn

evlcookie said:

yea I thought the same thing. I thought JD was winning again. Even when he typed in gg and left, I thought (for a second) that he was just being arrogant. But then his face seemed all mad so that's when I figured it out :p

I dont play SC obviously.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
TvZ: 3-10 (23.1%)
Wow this map :lol

**Flash busting out a 5 rax while drinking and playing one handed :lol

Zzoram

Well when those lings died, Flash could start mining with 8 SCVs. Jaedong had 3 drones. He would've been so behind he would probably die to an early MM push, there was no chance for lurkers before an MM push.

spoon!

Hazaro said:
Beats having fast 2 base muta kill you.

Look at the air distance on this map.

Yup. Forced the spire to be later :O

Spire going up now. Will flash try a sunken bust?

Wtf a den is down too?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Muta fake, going like lurker -> fast hive -> defiler break on flash before too many tanks and vessel Is my guess

*WOOOOOOOOOOW FAST OVIE DROP ON MAIN, BUT FLASH HOLDS

Top Bottom