• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

No offense intended, but what's the point of a one year out rule if we're just going to have unofficially official OT claims for past that point?
That.....is actually a great point. The point of this was to be flexible now, so when the official limit starts it can be set in stone without any fuss.

maxcriden

That.....is actually a great point. The point of this was to be flexible now, so when the official limit starts it can be set in stone without any fuss.

Oh, thanks. Again, no offense intended. IMO I'd just say throw out all 2017 and later reservations and worry about them sometime next year. As Nemesis_ said, none of us can really say with certainty what we'll be doing two years from now.

JayEH

This thread is approved by the mods and I would think another OT thread would have to be approved.

I see. Claiming an off topic OT just seems confusing from the outside since there's this thread but then there's other threads where people are coordinating things.

Rich!

Who's doing the MM3D thread? Aeana gave the go ahead for it to be posted now, as The Game Collection, Shopto and Nintendo Official UK Store shipped their copies out yesterday (many, including me, have the game right now and nowhere to talk about it!)

TheMoon

Who's doing the MM3D thread? Aeana gave the go ahead for it to be posted now, as The Game Collection, Shopto and Nintendo Official UK Store shipped their copies out yesterday (many, including me, have the game right now and nowhere to talk about it!)

I PM'd Kriken already to tell him he's got the green light. Hopefully he's ready to go :)

3N16MA

Banned
I see. Claiming an off topic OT just seems confusing from the outside since there's this thread but then there's other threads where people are coordinating things.

There was no hard rule in here about how far out you could claim an OT and when Marvel released all the dates of the Phase 3 films it kind of got out of hand. Then again the claiming of OTs years out started before that and kind of got ridiculous.

That list Neoxon posted is just so no one is stepping on each others toes over in the MCU thread. If someone else of GAF feels like showing interest in anyone of those OTs they can sign up here when the window is open.

Basically first come first serve.

JDHarbs

I'm thinking about making a Star Wars Gaming Community thread since there really hasn't been a place to discuss them outside of threads when news breaks. I think there is one in off-topic for the movies and EU, but I haven't stumbled across anything for the games unless I've missed it and hope someone can point it out to me.

Star Wars Gaming Community Thread by JDHarbs (12th February 2015) [Collaborators Welcomed]

3DS Customization Thread by TheSlySoul (12th February 2015)

Be gentle since I am on mobile. I plan to make this specifically for cover plate news/discussion but after hearing feedback from others, the thread will also cover themes and Badge Center. Collaboration is highly welcome since I suck at photoshop. I plan to launch it Friday, Feb 13th.

I was thinking, how about a Playstation Now OT to talk about it's performance and new titles for the service? It would be kind of nice to have a central thread for it about peoples impressions on the service.

I would use the Playstation Network OT but no one has posted in it in months.

Saphirax

I know it's there, all they do is talk about vita waifu games in that thread anyways :p

Which is why you should give them something else to talk about :p.

If there's enough demand for a PS Now thread, I don't see why there shouldn't be one. You should probably ask a mod to see whether they're okay with it though.

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus by DigitalHitmann (26th March 2015)

Claiming the Senran Kagura: Estival Versus OT and if it's open, due to original claimer being banned, the Senran Kagura Community Thread. That is, if I get posting permissions before then.

Estival Versus releases March 26th, 2015.

Open to collaborations with other Kunoichi's.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Dragon Quest Heroes (Import PS3 / PS4) Parakeetman (15th, February 2015)

Japan Release Date
February 26, 2015

Since no one claimed this will do up a simple OT for those who are importing / where we can have an info dump for those curious about the game and want information in a single location.

Will be contacting those here who I know have been keeping up with all of the latest news to see if they would like to collaborate information wise.

-----

Hi Nemesis_ can you please make a correction to an OT of mine in the March category? It's due to me fucking up the title with my initial post and do apologize for the trouble.

The original post is this

Sword Art Online - Last Song by Parakeetman December 3rd 2014

Can I please have it changed to this

Sword Art Online - Lost Song (Japan Import - PS3 / PS VITA) Parakeetman December 2014

(Last changed to Lost)
*Also corrected the original post to make it easier for you to copy over.

Dawg

I thought he meant calendar year rather than specifically 365 days.

I think it's 365 days. One year rule would be stupid if you can reserve something that (silly example) releases december 31, 2016 on the first day of january in 2015. That's basically two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom