• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Thread is updated but I will have to redo dates for recent announcements tomorrow.

As usual, if anything missed please let me know.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Thread is updated but I will have to redo dates for recent announcements tomorrow.

Thank you for the hard work as always Nemesis_ much appreciated! Checking the list now.

All of my stuff looks good! Thanks again!

*Edit
Ah wait sorry can you also add this to April please?

Etrian Mystery Dungeon (US 3DS) Parakeetman (25th, February 2015)

US Release Date
April 07, 2015

Hello, i claimed Torment: Tides of Numenera thread two years ago. The game was gonna release in December 2015 but the release date has been shifted to late 2015. it seems to be absent from both lists. Just wanted to say it. Here is my original post:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50204487&postcount=951

dreamlock

The hero Los Santos deserves
Might as well clarify once more in case people have missed my post on the last page. I won't have time to make the GTA V PC OT. I really want to see a proper one, so feel free to grab it if you have time to spare.

Not sure who signed me up for the GTA V PC OT (I assume it's me as it says "deadlock") , but unfortunately I won't be able to dedicate enough time to make it.

I've got to attend a cyber security conference and hold a few webinars in early April and will be extremely busy.

I can chime in with ideas, suggestions for material, or assist in whatever way I can, but I won't be able to do much of the work myself. It would have been much better for me had they stuck to the original release date(s)..

Sad to let this one go to be honest, but I'd rather see a proper OT than me rushing it out.

Dawg

Just a heads up.

Seeing as I am reduced to a junior member, a fellow MGS-GAF poster will most likely post the OT. There's always a chance I'll get unjuniored before release, but I doubt it. I'm cursed for life :p

Roo

Just a heads up.

Seeing as I am reduced to a junior member, a fellow MGS-GAF poster will most likely post the OT. There's always a chance I'll get unjuniored before release, but I doubt it. I'm cursed for life :p
What did you do to deserve that? D:

Salsa

Might as well clarify once more in case people have missed my post on the last page. I won't have time to make the GTA V PC OT. I really want to see a proper one, so feel free to grab it if you have time to spare.

I'll do it

im not gonna aim for those huge ass filled with images OTs nobody reads tho

but i'll make it funny maybe?

I mean the game's been out

Parakeetman

doesn't have a release date or isn't even formally announced. we have a 1-year out rule.

It wouldnt be an issue if it was at least properly announced and had a general release date such as Winter 2015. Until then will have to wait till the official announcement comes out with a general date.

Parakeetman

It did say 2015. so I figure it's coming out this year. Feel free to disregard if I'm wrong, though.

For the countdown site if it indeed is the game you just have little less than 2 days to wait to see what the general date will be if they have one. If so you should be good to go for a claim.

Saint Seiya: Soldiers’ Soul was said to be this fall from the official announcement, though did not see any information in regards to Project X Zone 2 having any sort of general date.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Super Smash Bros. 3DS & Wii U DLC by IntelliHeath (12th April 2015)

Basically, I'm going to merge both (Wii U and 3DS) threads into one and I'm going to make OT on every downloadable contents that are coming to Smash. So far we know that we are going to get: Mii Costume Pack, Lucas, Mewtwo, Miiverse Stage, Tourney Mode, Tournament Mode, etc. There are more contents that are coming to us in the future, and more likely to be announce at E3.

I'm pretty new to DLC OT itself, so I'm not sure if I should make a new thread based on release of new contents (Example: Making a new OT based on Mewtwo, then making new OT based on Lucas) or should I make a new thread based on DLC itself that would cover all of future downloadable contents information, and I would keep it update.

Roo

Super Smash Bros. 3DS & Wii U DLC by IntelliHeath (12th April 2015)

Basically, I'm going to merge both (Wii U and 3DS) threads into one and I'm going to make OT on every downloadable contents that are coming to Smash. So far we know that we are going to get: Mii Costume Pack, Lucas, Mewtwo, Miiverse Stage, Tourney Mode, Tournament Mode, etc. There are more contents that are coming to us in the future, and more likely to be announce at E3.

I'm pretty new to DLC OT itself, so I'm not sure if I should make a new thread based on release of new contents (Example: Making a new OT based on Mewtwo, then making new OT based on Lucas) or should I make a new thread based on DLC itself that would cover all of future downloadable contents information, and I would keep it update.

The thing about your DLC OT is that the content itself is pretty small to guarantee a separate OT for each new character that comes out.
For example: A thread for Mewtwo, Mii costumes, tournaments, new stage, etc. A separate thread for Lucas, another one for (let's say) Wolf, and so on doesn't seem like a good idea.

I think an unique thread that consolidates all that info and update it as new content is available is your best approach.

The only way I can see multiple threads working is if each character release comes with a significant amount of additional content just like Mewtwo will.

I'm speaking from my own experience.
Mario Kart 8 only had two sets of DLC with a bunch of content each so in my case two threads were the best option.
But in your case, the content it's so few and far between ( that we know of) that keeping everything under the same thread would keep things organized and friendly for everyone.

Vylash

honestly merging the threads seems pointless, there's no cross platform play so the few people looking for 3DS matches will be drowned out by all of the Wii U matches, best to keep them separate IMO

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
The thing about your DLC OT is that the content itself is pretty small to guarantee a separate OT for each new character that comes out.
For example: A thread for Mewtwo, Mii costumes, tournaments, new stage, etc. A separate thread for Lucas, another one for (let's say) Wolf, and so on doesn't seem like a good idea.

I think an unique thread that consolidates all that info and update it as new content is available is your best approach.

The only way I can see multiple threads working is if each character release comes with a significant amount of additional content just like Mewtwo will.

I'm speaking from my own experience.
Mario Kart 8 only had two sets of DLC with a bunch of content each so in my case two threads were the best option.
But in your case, the content it's so few and far between ( that we know of) that keeping everything under the same thread would keep things organized and friendly for everyone.

You made a good point there. I want to point out that Mii Costume Bundle Pack was titled, Mii Costume Pack 1; so it's more likely that we are getting more downloadable contents, and I would bet you that we are going to get stage pack as well.

Alright, I will make a small step at first by starting with Mewtwo and rest of contents that come with Mewtwo, if Lucas didn't get sizable amount of DLC then we will go with DLC itself thread, and keep it update with new information. Sound good?

honestly merging the threads seems pointless, there's no cross platform play so the few people looking for 3DS matches will be drowned out by all of the Wii U matches, best to keep them separate IMO

I actually thought about that, but I double-checked 3DS OT. So It's pretty much dead, and I'm not entirely sure that Mewtwo would revive 3DS community. I would love to be wrong tho.

I'd like to volunteer to do the Godzilla game coming out on 7/14/15 for PS3 and PS4. However, since I'm a junior member, I'm not allowed to make the OT. If there is anyone that would like to collaborate on making the thread, that'd be awesome. I can create most (if not all) the content for it.

If it helps:

Godzilla by Slackerchan (16th April 2015)

Roo

I'd like to volunteer to do the Godzilla game coming out on 7/14/15 for PS3 and PS4. However, since I'm a junior member, I'm not allowed to make the OT. If there is anyone that would like to collaborate on making the thread, that'd be awesome. I can create most (if not all) the content for it.

If it helps:

Godzilla by Slackerchan (16th April 2015)

You're not a junior member anymore.
You can post your OT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom