• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Thanks to whoever bumped this. When I first saw this sometime last year I meant to play it and forgot about it. I did two levels so far and while it's not frustratingly hard or even hard I see that it's probably too hard for its demographic. It does require thought about your spacing and precision. A 4 or 5 year old won't be thinking about that and will likely just click as soon as the ball is thrown. I'm actually having a little fun with it to tell you the truth.

Dad

Thanks to whoever bumped this. When I first saw this sometime last year I meant to play it and forgot about it. I did two levels so far and while it's not frustratingly hard or even hard I see that it's probably too hard for its demographic. It does require thought about your spacing and precision. A 4 or 5 year old won't be thinking about that and will likely just click as soon as the ball is thrown. I'm actually having a little fun with it to tell you the truth.

lol

Feep

Banned
You're adorable

Tagyhag

Game doesn't start until Owl.

MsVirion

Banned

I'm so sorry for what's to come.

baphomet

Lol, youve yet to touch the actual game here.

Mr. Doop

Every year this thread is bumped, and every year I desperately try to beat the Antichrist Christopher Robin. He is the true god of destruction.

Aww so cute

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2

Oh you sweet summer child.

Okay I made it up to Piglet, and now I'm getting a bit frustrated. I thought I won when I managed to get 7 hits, but nah game said I failed. I wonder if it would be easier if I had a proper mouse and not this touch mouse on this laptop.

Falk

that puzzling face
Okay I made it up to Piglet, and now I'm getting a bit frustrated. I thought I won when I managed to get 7 hits, but nah game said I failed. I wonder if it would be easier if I had a proper mouse and not this touch mouse on this laptop.

It appears the descent into madness has begun early in this candidate.

liquidtmd

Banned

Run bro

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I was going to play my Vita for a bit before bed but I guess it'll be this now. Here we go again.

Osukaa

WHY!! MUST THAT DAMN ELEPHANT TORTURE ME!!! If this punk Elephant with Raggedy Ann Reject Dreads is Handing me my own a$$ then I know I'm done with this game.... ...

maybe 1 more try...

sequel made by Platinum

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2

A real mouse is a must. The number of HRs you need is the number in the upper left corner. Below that is how many you have so far. Below that is the remaining pitches.

Eidan

Has there been any effort to ensure that this game isn't lost of it ever leaves that Disney website? At this point it's a gift to humanity.

My sweet summer child

Oh you sweet summer child.

Dammit lol

gabbo

WHAT IS THIS GAME? I've gotten to Owl and Jeeez..
I can't even imagine Tigger and Christopher Robin.
So good though...
Edit: Is playing the Japanese edition required? The English is just as soul crushing.

Feep

Banned
RoundOfLife.png

First time beating Tigger in three years. Round of my life. I was damn near prescient.

But now...

; ;

V-Gief

I don't know why I pick up this goddamn game every time this thread pops up.. I know how it ends, every single time. Struggle to get to Robin and then stare in the face of true despair. Never managed to beat that little shit :(

foltzie1

I don't know why I pick up this goddamn game every time this thread pops up.. I know how it ends, every single time. Struggle to get to Robin and then stare in the face of true despair. Never managed to beat that little shit :(

It is his hundred acre wood, you are just the imaginary nothing that he has allowed to visit.

Feep

Banned
I'm pretty proud of a 31/50 on CR, but it's still so far out of reach. Stats nearly maxed, and they aren't going to help those demonic fastballs. It's not *just* the random nature; the max possible speed of each type of pitch is increased significantly.

Edit: 33/50...hm.

I'm so sorry for bumping this

adj_noun

Years later I have not recovered. Tigger devoured my soul.

Now I walk in the eternal darkness, secure in the knowledge that all endeavors are naught but striped futility.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Tigger Hundred Acre Wood wgah'nagl fhtagn

Moonkid

Tigger is just bullshit, an absolute crockery. I refuse to partake in these shenanigans further before I submit myself to insanity.

Top Bottom