• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

My first attempt at the game:

Eeyore: Oh, I used to play flash games like this.
Lumpy: Guess I've still got it. When's Christopher Robin?
Piglet: Yo, Piglet! Ease up a bit, buddy. The point is for me to hit home runs.
Kanga: Wait, what the fuck kind of pitch is that?
Rabbit: Okay, these pitches don't seem fair, but practice makes perfect
Owl: ...Nevermind
*Closes browser window*

Oh this thread again....always brings a sadistic smile to my face when I see it bumped again lmao.

i think i only made it to tigger, fuck those damn shots man.....

JackHerer

Level four is just ridiculous. Completely random speed, bounces, whatever bullshit. Will come back to this later....... for some reason.

Ah yes darkness, my old friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F3WyFYVj10

Original Youtube video appears region-locked now? :(

A region-free option
nVMOAxZ.gif

Love this thread, because it reminds of the "dark souls" of baseball games and this awesome modified opening vid.

This game needs to be mixed in with One Punch Man somehow

Needs to get updated with the hottest new anime every year or 2.

Javier

Thanks to whoever bumped this. When I first saw this sometime last year I meant to play it and forgot about it. I did two levels so far and while it's not frustratingly hard or even hard I see that it's probably too hard for its demographic. It does require thought about your spacing and precision. A 4 or 5 year old won't be thinking about that and will likely just click as soon as the ball is thrown. I'm actually having a little fun with it to tell you the truth.
Oh you poor fool.

Feep

Banned
(*&#^$@#&*%^$@&*#^$#&*(

SoClose.png

I had a chance, too. Fouled the final two balls. My heartrate was pushing 140.

I will not surrender to you, foul god

Ah, every bump takes an once of my soul. I never beat Christopher. Probably never will. My hands, my mouse, my blood, my manhood. All gone. One day i will rise and beat you motherfucker.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I love seeing this get bumped. A new generation of GAF users get to experience it each year. Hope it's backed up somewhere in case it ever gets taken down.

ScribbleD

"You are alone. There is only darkness for you, and only death for your people. These animals are just the beginning. We will pitch in a billion worlds. We will pitch until every light has been extinguished. You are strong, but I am beyond strength. I am The End, and I have come for you, Pooh Bear."

I swear I heard Christopher Robin say that to me.

Enker

Damn this thread, making me try again. At least thanks to my Bear Growth Hunny, I breezed through (relatively speaking) to Christopher Robin. But then a 20/40.

The important thing about Tigger is having enough BGH in the “sweet spot”, then you have a wide margin of error except to anticipate when the pitch hits home plate. Thankfully his pitch is reasonably consistent speed wise.

I am never going to win. The only reason he throws Rabbit’s pitch is to give you a false sense of hope.

This Kangaroo doesn't throw consistent pitches. It can start off super fast and then slow. It throws me for a loop and I end up missing thinking it's going to be a different speed.

Top Bottom