• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Mafia |OT| Keep Your Vote On The Payload

Bronx-Man

Banned
Y'know, if I never waited until last night to reveal I was Roadhog, the plan would've never been made and we probably would've lynched kingkitty instead of ty4on.

So in a way of sorts, you could say that I won this game for town. You're welcome.

cabot

*looks at the books*

sensiblechuckle.gif

:p

Of course not. Why mess with a winning formula?

giphy.gif

She did me proud.

cabot

I stole ouros early reads once I saw he flipped town I admit it.

Except Kyan, I had him as scum super early.

I really enjoyed playing with fran, even though your theories were batshit buddy.

My favourite was when you were trying to get your point across and you'd throw in all the exclamation marks.

It always made for convincing reading.

Sophia

Oh yeah.

How did you all argue this for so long?

Me and Burb made it pretty obvious we knew what happened on Night 1 at the start of Day 3. I'm shocked nobody went back and picked up on it after we flipped.

Okay. That seems consistent enough with how you have posted earlier.

I doubt that the N1 went how you think it did, though. You didn't seem to be too town-read, nor were you a conversation leader either. I will look deeper into Stanley, though. His non-committing nature in D2 strikes interesting.
Can you explain it to me like I'm five, Fran? I'm not seeing the connection between your switcher power and Stanley being scum. Especially when you don't even know yourself if you were targeted the first day.

Dully noted, thank you.
Hmm... I mean, it's possible? There's a few holes tho, mainly we don't know who mafia actually targeted, and we don't know if Vere used his power.

I can't see how you came to the conclusion Stanley is scum with those two missing details at least. I will however go re-over Ezekel's posts.

Anyhow, Grats to town for the win, and well played Ty4on for staying hidden for most of the game.

Sophia

Me and Ty tried :(

Vere put in good effort too.

Yeah it kind of sucks. The whole end of Day 3/Start of Day 4 basically implicated the rest of the scum team. Combined with the fact that Blarg and Cherry got lynched so easily meant that Ty was fighting a losing battle. :(

*Splinter

Good job Bronx, knew I could count on you.

Well played Ty, honestly thought you were town. Man my reads were trash this game.

Also please don't read my role PM.

roytheone

GJ Town! It is unfortunate the game was a bit one-sided, but scum got very unlucky with Ourobs terrible play actually working way better then it had any right to and Cherry disappearing from the game :( It is tough to play against that kind of bad luck, but you guys did well considering the circumstances!

it started wild but the end of the game felt like a silent fart.
Mafia did not even try.

Outside of Cherry disappearing without any notice (and even there we probably should wait until we know what happened there before passing judgement) and maaaaybe Blarg only showing up at days end I really don't see which scum didn't try. The game is over Nin, you can stop being a dick now.

nin1000

Banned
GJ Town! It is unfortunate the game was a bit one-sided, but scum got very unlucky with Ourobs terrible play actually working way better then it had any right to and Cherry disappearing from the game :( It is tough to play against that kind of bad luck, but you guys did well considering the circumstances!

Outside of Cherry disappearing without any notice (and even there we probably should wait until we know what happened there before passing judgement) and maaaaybe Blarg only showing up at days end I really don't see which scum didn't try. The game is over Nin, you can stop being a dick now.

again it stated my feelings towards sorian already. no need to beat me just because i felt that way as a participant.

Again thanks for everyone who made this game possible. It was a fun ride :)

Ty4on

Ourobolus played the best town game I've seen so far. This could've been a very different game had we gotten the kill on n1.

Melonrabbit's role kinda worries me because she hasn't claimed yet. Hoping it's just weird and we don't have two commuters and a veteran alive :p
In a vacuum she's my top choice for an nk simply to remove a vote and voice against me tomorrow.

Oh. I see how it is Ty.

You were a worthy opponent. Wish I got to shoot you.

Ty4on

Forgot to add he actually played D1 to devastating effect. Scum team has a much harder time if they're pressured and can't just coast along faking effort.

Ty4on

Oh. I see how it is Ty.

You were a worthy opponent. Wish I got to shoot you.
I was terrified they were going to look into your reads. Surprised that doesn't happen more often. Much more useful for scum to kill a person making the wrong votes than trying to steer town with weird night kills.

Top Bottom