• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT11| Have Mercy

randome

Damn, last few nights i've been stuck between 2900-3000. I just wanna get to diamond! That's my limit.

Edit: oh shit, my sym is #995 on overbuff, woo.

ISOM

I know there are ways you can save your matches but it sure would be nice for Blizzard to build it into the game.

I know there are ways you can save your matches but it sure would be nice for Blizzard to build it into the game.

Are you on console or PC? If PC you can always use OBS. Thats what I use.

But yeah, a built in one would be nice. Maybe an option kinda like highlights, where you can save your last 5 - 10 games or something.

Blues1990

A new team for the OWL has been revealed, along with Doomfist being their mascot.

O2I2J6NMVY2L1507936126688.jpg

And here's the roster:

Tanks
Matthew "super" DeLisi
David "nomy" Ramirez

OFFENSE/DPS
André "iddqd" Dahlström
Jay "sinatraa" Won

SUPPORT
Nikola "sleepy" Andrews
Daniel "dhaK" Martínez

FLEX
Andrej "babybay" Francisty
Dante "Danteh" Cruz

Note: Sinatraa and Super will not be able to compete at the start of the season because of age.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
is there a good reference sheet on where to aim with which hero with hog hooks

cause some places have told me hanzo/genji/tracer between the shoulders but others tell me to aim for the legs

NeoRaider

I wish Blizzard would do "Community Skins" for Overwatch. Something like Hi-Rez did for Paladins with Seris skin.

Show few concepts for one or more heroes then let players vote and then release the skin that won and let us buy it with the coins. That would be so much fun.

I really hate the fact that we are only getting event skins.

I-hate-u

Breh what's even the point of having American/Eu OWL teams when we all know Korea is gonna dominate.

Like, have you guys seen the OGN cup this weekend? Bruhs, Fleta and Ryu on the same team is unfair. Even Envyus will get mopped up.

When does the actual League start? I'd probably buy some stuff if it came with in-game skins to match.

Preseason is in December, regular season starts in January.

One idea people have had is that if you buy an actual real life jersey you get the corresponding skin in-game, so I think there is a chance you might get your wish.

Breh what's even the point of having American/Eu OWL teams when we all know Korea is gonna dominate.

Like, have you guys seen the OGN cup this weekend? Bruhs, Fleta and Ryu on the same team is unfair. Even Envyus will get mopped up.

I don't know man, Dallas is right up there with Seoul and London for me. Lunatic Hai's upgrades make them look like a monster on paper, but they nearly lost to MY, who will probably be the base to the Shanghai team. C9KD got beat pretty convincingly by Lunatic Hai too, so I think that there is going to be more parity than you are envisioning. Not to mention this will be played in LA for season 1, so the Korean teams won't have the homefield advantage against the western teams anymore when it comes to living in hotels and such.

Did they reveal Boston color and mascot yet

No but it should come out soon.

I will say that there has been a rumored roster floating around that may have some truth to it, although people are pretty down on it.

rulerk1

i wish i could play doomfist tbh. I love his voicelines. I have no idea how any of my skills arent hitting people tho

Kalentan

Of course I finally got one of the halloween skins... and it's the fucking Zarya one. :(

Bring the only system of dupes back. I swear it's harder to actually buy skins anymore. :(

I'd be happy if I never saw another symmetra, bastion, or torb again.

Fuck mercy.

Nothing is more frustrating than going against that trio in solo que.

A Mercy and Pharah raged at me in Competitive cause I decided to play as Genji since we needed one more attacker. They said I was trying to ruin their ship by bringing in homophobia and that I should be ashamed of myself. I really didn't know how to respond so after a while I changed to a tank.

Is that....normal in Comp?

Veelk

Banned
Play more Genji, Tracer, or Sombra.

Done.

You can get one of them, but all at once (+mercy. With her current rez, she's part of the cancer comp) requires coordination (though Sombra helps out the most). Which is why it's problematic. It's easy as pie for the defenders to use, they just need to pick these 3 characters and natural play takes care of the rest. The attackers actually have to plan out who goes after who, when Ults are gonna be available, etc.

Prelude.

I don't know if it's because there's just no one ever online so I'm playing mostly solo, but this time grinding boxes seems to take so fucking long.

antitrop

A Mercy and Pharah raged at me in Competitive cause I decided to play as Genji since we needed one more attacker. They said I was trying to ruin their ship by bringing in homophobia and that I should be ashamed of myself. I really didn't know how to respond so after a while I changed to a tank.

lmao

Foxxsoxx

Everyone I played Overwatch with has stopped and I'm feeling lonely ;-;

If anyone plays on PS4 feel free to add me, Fakehound. Just message me letting me know you're GAF!

P.S. I need that Mcree skin, I need it right meow.

MCD

homop come again?

WTF

You shouldn't have switched. Fuck them.

Kenai

I wish, I'd have more fun (and they were probably just trolling you, emphasis on probably)

ZangBa

Treating comp like quick play is great. Ranking higher than I've ever been and never listening to those stoners in team chat. Just do whatever the fuck you want, I'm almost in masters and I don't even care. Last season I only picked torb and almost hit masters too, my best season.

Foxxsoxx

Just had a team that refused to switch their awful comp.

Play who you wanna Play, but when every single one of your heroes can't even touch a Pharah and I'm the only tank, maybe switch?

Apathy

Got an email from blizzard saying that later this year the prices on the shop and battle. bet we'll start showing up in cad. Not sure if it'll be good or bad

yes

Treating comp like quick play is great. Ranking higher than I've ever been and never listening to those stoners in team chat. Just do whatever the fuck you want, I'm almost in masters and I don't even care. Last season I only picked torb and almost hit masters too, my best season.

Lol. Too bad I don't think that would work at my low rank, where people barely have a sense of teamwork and rush in one at a time just to die.

Top Bottom