• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

P!nk Releases New Single - "What About Us"

lenovox1

pink.png

"What About Us" Lyric Video

A Europop radio friendly single that utilizes P!nk's unique tone and delivery and capitalizes on her range to make it stand out. An anthem for the underrepresented and the underdogs, expect to here this on every movie trailer ever made soon.

(Source, Variety)

On Thursday morning Pink dropped a new song called “What About Us,” the first official single from her forthcoming seventh album, “Beautiful Trauma.” The song is an aching ballad with a soaring chorus that shows off the singer’s powerful range, was written by Pink with Johnny McDaid of Snow Patrol and Steve Mac, and produced by Mac.

The album, due on Oct. 13, is her first in more than five years. Along with McDaid and Mac, collaborators include some of today’s biggest hitmakers: Max Martin, Shellback, Jack Antonoff, Julia Michaels and Greg Kurstin, among others (full track list below).

[...]

The source article includes information about her recent discography, your information, and the complete track list of her upcoming album.

She's going dance pop this time around kiddos.

All those Swedes.

I thought she's been firmly "dance-pop" for a while now? She's long since ditched her "There You Go" stylings and has been a Max Martin muse for a decade.

The song is not great but w/e, o!no never did much for me (I'm not Australian)

Top Bottom