• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pain Olympics: The Worst Thing You'll EVER See on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

goku1693

Hey thats what I was talking about!! So it was an American Soldier that was just outright murdered then! OMG! Wow, when I saw that video I literally couldn't function for a couple days, I mean I am not sheltered or anything, I have seen some crap in my day, but that was just plain sick and twisted. I hope those sick f&*^s get what they deserve. So when did that happen?!

Gaborn

If people want to look at naked men I can think of many more fun things they could be doing than castrating themselves.

Geeker said:
What the flying fuck. Joke i presume/hope.

Nope. I have a cam now. I could post pics of the stump. It gets pretty messy when I pee though if my prostate flairs up. It was penetrated with the tip of a knife sharpener the night before (or two nights before?) the castration. When that happens the end streams and sometimes sputters an alternating burst of puss and pee. Blood stopped coming out about a year after it happened. I would feel faint a couple times during a day because I would pee so much blood out. It would leak blood on its own. Try explaining that one to your high school junior peers. They all said it was a period. I laughed. I probably should have went to a doctor during that whole thing but my mom pressured me not to because were Christian scientists. I was majorly enamored by it at first, but should have just left it heal. But I can do some cool stuff with it now a days if I dowse the stump in Ambesol; I can sick a pencil in the urethra and at least look like i have a penis. My mom would tell me I would get lead poisoning. But yeah, they don't use lead in pencils anymore, just leaves an odd smell after I do that. Moms, it's like, die already, ya know?

Do you have any pets?

Askia47

The Grand Lucifarius said:
Nope. I have a cam now. I could post pics of the stump. It gets pretty messy when I pee though if my prostate flairs up. It was penetrated with the tip of a knife sharpener the night before (or two nights before?) the castration. When that happens the end streams and sometimes sputters an alternating burst of puss and pee. Blood stopped coming out about a year after it happened. I would feel faint a couple times during a day because I would pee so much blood out. It would leak blood on its own. Try explaining that one to your high school junior peers. They all said it was a period. I laughed. I probably should have went to a doctor during that whole thing but my mom pressured me not to because were Christian scientists. I was majorly enamored by it at first, but should have just left it heal. But I can do some cool stuff with it now a days if I dowse the stump in Ambesol; I can sick a pencil in the urethra and at least look like i have a penis. My mom would tell me I would get lead poisoning. But yeah, they don't use lead in pencils anymore, just leaves an odd smell after I do that. Moms, it's like, die already, ya know?

Do you have any pets?

crazy stuff right there. indeed, it is.

Costanza

Banned

Do you have any pets?
WOW

G-Bus

Banned
This is old, welcome to the interweb.

I would agree with Amir0x that the phone recordings from 9/11 were a lot more...how should i put this..disturbing than anything I've seen on the net. That shit gave me goosebumps.

I still don't understand the 2girls1cup thing either. I can eat while watching that.

Shorty

Banned
chubigans said:
While I have not seen Pain Olympics, I did see someone seeing it, and it was great. :lol

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=401364 (safe to view)
ohhhhhh my god I'm not going to watch the original... HE TOOK HIS BALLS OUT??? You can't do that I mean you just can't do that. Take your balls out wtf! Internets is really fucked up nowadays. Dude took his balls out I can't believe that, it's not smarties it's your balls!! You can't take them out. Put em back plz.
Nobody can take his balls out nononononono Confirmation it's a joke plz!

This is nothing. I did my yearly visit to those gore sites. Saw a before and after of this nice girl, she was driving a porsche and crashed into a tollbooth or something. Anyhow, there was hair, skull, and nib-lets of brain everywhere.

ARIEGHRv

He squeezed his testicles out one by one. They looked like excrement.

Gaborn

Do you have any pets?

So... the fact that you're a "member" is a little ironic then, isn't it?

oatmeal

Banned
Any word from this guy afterwards?

I'd like to read his thought process before and afterwards...

2girls1cup is plain ol' fucked up.

Anyone here seen SWAP.avi?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)

Do you have any pets?

Oh, to be 14 again.

Amir0x

Banned
Fuzzery said:
What's the 9/11 phone thing?

I don't recommend anyone to listen to this who still feels 9/11 is close to home as I do. But if you really must, go here. It catalogs a phone call of Kevin Cosgrove to 9-1-1, up until the literal last second before the tower crumbles on him.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Watched it. Too desensitized to really give a shit about it all. The guy was a twat and most likely isn't the first guy to ever think of doing this to himself while under the influence (or even being completely sober in all aspects of brain functioning).

Then again this is coming from a guy who thought 2girls1cup was funny - just read the original thread on GAF to see the proof.

G-Off

Do you have any pets?
wut.

Karakand

Amir0x said:
I don't recommend anyone to listen to this who still feels 9/11 is close to home as I do. But if you really must, go here. It catalogs a phone call of Kevin Cosgrove to 9-1-1, up until the literal last second before the tower crumbles on him.
This was really fucked, and I've seen a lot of the stuff discussed in this thread. (The Russian beheading clip was probably the most uncomfortable. There are some things about the human body I could have done without knowing.)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
It looked like there was multiple videos of guys chopping their dicks off, interwoven. One of the guys, it looked like he didn't just chop his balls off, he chopped INTO the testicle with a knife/axe whatever. And WHY was there no blood?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I remember a photo diary of a dude who tied up his penis with a rubber band to stop blood, flow then proceeded to cut off his penis with scissors.

Is this similar? If so, I think I've already seen it.

hirokazu

Timedog said:
since I guess it's okay to post these threads now(?), here's joe rogan watching 2 girls 1 cup, followed by his friend watching bme pain olympics.

http://www.break.com/index/joe-rogan-watches-2-girls-1-cup.html
I refuse to watch these shock videos, but watching videos of people's reactions are pretty funny/interesting.

That dude says he's seen people eating diarrhea, and from his "been there, done that" tone of voice, it didn't seem like he was that shocked by it. But he still doesn't want to watch all of 2girls1cup. Is it really that bad?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I've seen tons of these kinds of videos and I can agree that the Russian beheading one is the only one that's ever made me seriously disturbed.

Can't wait until this guy puts his movie up on the net:

Armin_Meiwes.jpg

tawal

Right after the Pain Olympics video, the video of the guy dropping the cylinder recording started immediately. one accident after another.

Economan

Amir0x said:

shit...

Melchiah

Armitage said:
Probably faked.

This, on the other hand, is penis pain inducing real.

Probably not faked. There are many videos like that around. The most recent being the one where the Russian neo-nazis executed two people in the woods by beheading them.

Gaborn said:
So... the fact that you're a "member" is a little ironic then, isn't it?

I bet you think you're funny, huh asshole?

Yeah real clever. Not as funny as when my sister made fun of me last year when I was standing in line to buy my Wii.

That was so so so so funny. So was this. I'm smiling so big. I'm happy you're funny.

hirokazu

Kestastrophe said:
The "If I'm still alive in the morning, we'll eat my balls" thread made me uneasy for a few days.
That shit is hilarious if you don't think of WTF they were doing while he said that! LOL.

temjin

Banned
Batmonk said:
I agree. Even if if 2girls1cup is real (trust me, anything in pron can be faked), it's still not as bad as real tragedy. As for Mr. Pain Olympics, he's obviously disturbed and wants to die of infection. Not really shocked here.
2girls1cup is real. it's a mfx video, they're shit masters.

anyway, the dude cutting off his cock is just sad. what a total fucking moron and loser.

girls eating each others shit? yeah, cool. whatever. dude cutting off his own dick? loser.

Tom_Cody

I bet you think you're funny, huh asshole?

Yeah real clever. Not as funny as when my sister made fun of me last year when I was standing in line to buy my Wii.

That was so so so so funny. So was this. I'm smiling so big. I'm happy you're funny.

One reason I like GAF as opposed to other forums is we don't have joke posters like this. If I were a mod this person would already be banned. I guess this is what I deserve for reading this thread.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
I hate admiting it, but BME pain olympics made me a little ill. It's not the actual violence, but the idea that theres no going back. one of those dudes straight chopped his stuff up into pieces. I just can't comprehend it. I just can't.

2girls1cup has nothing on BME. nothing.

Matter of fact, 2girls1cup was funny to me. Thats right, it was fucking hallarious. From the puking (why is it that they had to manually induce vomiting? LOL!), to the size of the cup (do you think they had to choose between several cup sizes trying to anticipate how much pooh the lady would drop?), to the actual part where she poohs (anybody else thinks it's hallarious that she poohed a huge mass instead of logs?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom