• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pain Olympics: The Worst Thing You'll EVER See on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeEarth

Timedog said:
It looked like there was multiple videos of guys chopping their dicks off, interwoven.
I wonder how those guys... well not guys anymore... anyways, I wonder how they felt when they found out they weren't the first person on the internet to chop off their dicks and post the video.

Gaborn

castle007 said:
how is this thread open?

You... click "Forum Tools" and then you click "create new thread" (and yes, I'm deliberately avoiding the question. The real answer is probably that the mods have decided not to close it.)

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
two of my friends used to send each other disgusting videos trying to top the other. I think they agreed nothing would ever top penis mutilations.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Twilight Princess said:
i actually think it's funny, how the balls come out like eggs.
Holy god...

This imagery surely has ruined any shred of decency left in my person.

Amir0x said:
I don't recommend anyone to listen to this who still feels 9/11 is close to home as I do. But if you really must, go here. It catalogs a phone call of Kevin Cosgrove to 9-1-1, up until the literal last second before the tower crumbles on him.

I already thought it incredibly, unthinkably tragic for anyone caught in the upper eschelons of those towers, but knowing how long those poor people had to face the prospect of death and having no hope of escape is very sad indeed. And I feel so sorry for the call handler, who was ultimately powerless to help them. The other videos made me wonder what the hell was wrong with people, but this video made me wonder what was wrong with the world :(

Economan

Sol.. said:
I hate admiting it, but BME pain olympics made me a little ill. It's not the actual violence, but the idea that theres no going back. one of those dudes straight chopped his stuff up into pieces. I just can't comprehend it. I just can't.

2girls1cup has nothing on BME. nothing.

QFT.

I almost threw up while watching both. However, I also felt a sort of pain in my balls while watching pain Olympics, almost as if the pain was being shared.

It makes me a little bit glad though in knowing that his gene pool has been removed from the world forever. At least now he won't have any kids who are as crazy as he is. This is only assuming that he hasn't had children prior though...

RubxQub said:
Holy god...

This imagery surely has ruined any shred of decency left in my person.

What, it just looked like he was taking giant gray peas out of a scrotum looking pod with a knife, it wasn't too bad...

What. In. The. Hell. Is. Happening. In. This. Thread.

No I am not going to watch that video, but somebody lost their penis and stuck a pencil in it? squeezing out testicles?

You guys really watched/read this stuff? o_O

To the Grand Fragularius guy: Please tell me you're joking.

I remember two years ago I got an email with a link to a website in it. As soon as I visisted the website my computer locked up and the only thing that played was a single gif. The gif was of a dude using a metal pole to stuff shit into his penis. The look of his dodo stuffed burrito penis still haunts me to this day. Afterwards he inserted the pole into his dickhole and wraped his penis in razor wire squeezed. It was single handily the worse the thing I have every seen on the internet and the sole reason I got rid of dial-up.

Sasquatch

I once saw a video of a guy stabbing syringe needles into his testicles and then pulling the needles out. The little blood spurt afterwards was awful.

Spayro

The internet. one hell of a place.
I once saw a video of a guy masutrbating onto a piece of toast, and then eating it.
He enjoyed it. he really.. really.. did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom