• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 11, 2013

Tenki

As expected the only new Wii U or PSV title that charted is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

I'm surprised to see it so close to the 3DS version, bundles must have helped. Anyway, no matter how hard they tried, this series will never be big.

And Nintendo Land at #36.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'm not understanding if the Chart Track comment means that GOW:Judgement sold 1/4 of what GOW3 did or 1/5.

No surprise about gears of war. The brand is losing a lot of its relevance and a spin-off like this doesn't help. You'd barely notice it was releasing here in Australia.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Need for Speed Most Wanted U, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct and Dead or Alive 5 Plus.

Looking at Wii U only chart, Need for Speed Most Wanted U is 5th, The Walking Dead is 7th.

Ah, seeing Nintendo Land back in top 40 means that hardware sales increased compared to previous weeks. Probably not that much, but still better.

GRW810

Didn't expect MH3 to do so well in UK, especially both editions. Looking forward to seeing Wii U console sales figures, hopefully the boost was decent enough. With Lego City Undercover coming out this week fingers crossed for hardware sales momentum.

GRW810

If Nintendo strategically release Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101 and Wii Fit U over the coming months they could see a steady and consistent improvement in hardware sales. Nintendo have a lot of work to do though.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
If Nintendo strategically release Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101 and Wii Fit U over the coming months they could see a steady and consistent improvement in hardware sales. Nintendo have a lot of work to do though.
Good luck selling hardware in any meaningful numbers in Spring and Summer.

10th and 12th place, what is hat in sales? Somewhere around 5-10k each?

And lol @ The Walking Dead. Many consumers really are stupid.

Closer to 5k each probably.
Combined it's below Fifa and Fifa was <13k last week.

Also LOL at Sniper Ghost Warrior second week being higher than God of War :D

GRW810

Good luck selling hardware in any meaningful numbers in Spring and Summer.
Hey it's not me that needs the luck. Nintendo messed up their launch, they're going to have to find a way to keep shifting units at all times. They can't afford a slump, if business picks up they need to keep it up.

I would have thought hardware sales would be good in the summer, those fraught parents looking for something to keep three kids happy and quiet during school holidays. That's just my logic though.

When and how do actual numbers come out? I'm new to this thread. Charts are one thing, actual numbers are another.

AHA-Lambda

Christ, what a weird week :-/

MH3 done much better than I thought it would.
Gears done worse than my low expectations.
Walking Dead at 3? D:
SimCity has barely budged.
Sniper 2>GoW:A??? o_O

What a strange week. Btw, where were the price promotions on Rising?

Good to see Tomb Raider still ahead of God of War. Feels good.

this is the second time in this thread i read this from you XD god of war killed your dog or something? both are good games

pikmin...maybe ( i doub it) but the other 2? wiifut went the way of the dodo,and wonderfull 101 its a new ip with a very niche target

ZoddGutts

Tomb Raider is just the better game and a welcome reboot to the series. GoW:A felt so unnecessary. Wish Santa Monica had made a new IP or rebooted the franchised at this point.

Tomb Raider is just the better game and a welcome reboot to the series. GoW:A felt so unnecessary. Wish Santa Monica had made a new IP or rebooted the franchised at this point.

still its a pretty decent game with a interesting multiplayer,dont get the hare is getting on gaf

Top Bottom