• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 50, 2014

Phamit

Ok, still no Dragon Age, so it's not just a stock issue.

On the one hand, that's that series dead, and in assuming that means Bioware won't be making any good games from now in.

On the other hand, my having to hold off buying it due to the number of games I've bought recently means it should hopefully get it's price slashed faster and deeper than I expected

In All Formats Dragon Age ia still is in the top 20

In All Formats Dragon Age ia still is in the top 20

Across 4/5 platforms though, and down a place from last week, when there were a lot of places that were out of stock. I'm not saying it's a disaster by any means, but it's clearly not selling well.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
PS4 version of AC shot up too so it's not simply due to the XBone bundle alone. Either retailers had reduced the price or it had some interest due to the patch where people held off. Or both.

I don't remember it dropping price last week, I know now that it's £30 on GAME and £25 on Amazon but I don't think it's been that way for long.

This is just because it is heavily bundled. Same reason AC is so high on Xbox.

Yep, but a lot of games are being bundled with PS4 in UK (and in Europe in general) and people still choose Driveclub with their PS4. The result is the same : Driveclub is getting a second life in stores (at least in UK) when the online is pretty functionnal and the great content (DLC, weather, gameplay corrections) is coming. Very nice and well deserved for a game I play almost everyday... without even being a racing fan.

sam777

Yep, but a lot of games are being bundled with PS4 in UK (and in Europe in general) and people still choose Driveclub with their PS4. The result is the same : Driveclub is getting a second life in stores (at least in UK) when the online is pretty functionnal and the great content (DLC, weather, gameplay corrections) is coming. Very nice and well deserved for a game I play almost everyday... without even being a racing fan.

But that's true of a lot of games in the chart, it's the time of year when you get lots of bundles.

Almost all PS4 and Xbox deals include Driveclub/AC as they are pack ins, it is just the other games that come with the console that consumers are getting a selection over.

Top Bottom