• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Path of Exile Beta Thread: There Is No Sanctuary in Wraeclast

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
My breasts are ready.
Oh baby, you should've been here, playing next to me :(

We could've played half naked, you and I

Into

Kripp is online, gonna sit here and level a character and watch Kripp

...He is playing Minesweeper as we speak, perhaps some Kripp tips for conquering Minesweeper?

injurai

Banned
fuckyeah.jpg

:D

I completely misunderstood how the queue works. I wasn't aware you were put in line before the actual release. Woops. I guess I should have been following this thread earlier.

#3676 in queue it is.

Yoshichan

Forum brag SUCKS!

Yoshichan

First chest got me a rare!

CTLance

Hey guys what's going on?
Oh right, the open beta started! I guess I'll hop in and see what y'all are doi...
oyveyjori0.png

Ah dammit.

Oh well, I'll just abuse the shop and spend my 250 points. At least there's stuff to buy now.

RoadHazard

Gold Member

How the fuck did that happen? Do you live close to their servers or something? I'm on a 100 Mbps connection (in Sweden), but have only once or twice (and very briefly) reached 500 KB/s or so. Mostly it's been crawling along at about 30-50 KB/s. And I'm downloading the entire client. Almost at 10% now... :(

injurai

Banned
How the fuck did that happen? Do you live close to their servers or something? I'm on a 100 Mbps connection (in Sweden), but have only once or twice (and very briefly) reached 500 KB/s or so. Mostly it's been crawling along at about 30-50 KB/s. And I'm downloading the entire client. Almost at 10% now... :(

It was up around 5-6 consistently then hit 10 for about a minute. Now its down around 1 and has dropped lower quite a few times.

In my uni research lab. I hope this finishes by the time I pack up to go home.

inky

I'm going Templar first time around. Didn't play it during closed beta so I'll live and learn.

Smooth launch up to now.

wow, nearly as many people are watching PoE right now as SC2 on twitch. And it's not far off from DOTA2's stream numbers right now (currently PoE is around 14k compared to DOTA's 20k)

oktarb

So will there be a character wipe after Open Beta? I imagine yes but I couldn't find a definitive. answer.

Answered my own question. No there will not be a wipe after open beta ends. All char wipes are fineto.

Top Bottom