• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paul Gale: Rocksteady Making TMNT: Manhattan Crisis / Rocksteady: Nope, we're not

SykoTech

So Title Fight don't exist?

Title Fight has some good evidence behind it though since one of SuperBot's employees leaked some pics like that one of Sweet Tooth, the logo, and some other stuff on Twitter. This rumor however has no evidence like that supporting it.

JazzmanZ

Well, I believe them. Paul Gale basically admitted to making that shit up. The Platinum Games analogy doesn't count because TTP has infinitely more credibility.

No he didn't he only posted it under a rumor and came from a source he had, he never said it was true.

He also wasn't originally going to post it in the first place because it may have been fake, and he only did when he asked for opinions if he should.

MisterHero

Technically we already had a gritty TMNT title of this nature

-It had the cartoon cast but the art direction was a bit darker
-It had Bebop, Rocksteady, Shredder and the Technodrome
-It had the Turtle Van and Turtle Blimp
-You could run over Foot Soldiers in the Turtle Van and shoot missles at tanks and barrier
-You could explore the buildings and sewers of different cities; it was open world!

It has some crappy parts (like certain jumps), but on the whole, TMNT 1 for NES is a decent game

More people should play it

ArjanN

-You could run over Foot Soldiers in the Turtle Van and shoot missles at tanks and barrier
-You could explore the buildings and sewers of different cities; it was open world!

It has some crappy parts (like certain jumps), but on the whole, TMNT 1 for NES is a decent game

Kinda, sorta. I'll agree the design of that game was actually pretty interesting.

No he didn't he only posted it under a rumor and came from a source he had, he never said it was true.

He also wasn't originally going to post it in the first place because it may have been fake, and he only did when he asked for opinions if he should.

Not for nothing, but if someone is making something up, they might also be lying about sources.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Dammit. TMNT is one of the few IPs that could work in the Rocksteady game universe.

I hope their next project is something as cool as Batman.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Disaster averted. It would suck if Rocksteady got the franchise. Though I guess it's better than Ubi Soft.

Agreed on the latter. Konami handled it much better.

Oh you :p

I actually like NES TMNT 1

Rootbeer

Banned
This game needed to happen. I am sending positive mind waves out into the universe in hopes that someday a game not dissimilar to this *does* happen... and soon.

Top Bottom