• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX East 2015 Discussion Thread

OnPoint

cYmNGEe.jpg

Everything else I photographed:

PAX East 2015

Your shots are all really nice but that kid on the left's face... hahaha

Patryn

Thanks a bunch!

Holy shit, full weekend passes went in 9 minutes? Damn. Thankfully I only like to go for one day.

So I guess I should gear up for sale around October-November.

That's about right. Once you hit that period there are a few other signs that tickets are going on sale soon, such as the respective PAX site updating and some test tweets from the Official PAX account and the like.

I managed to snag weekend passes and I'm looking to go to Prime so I'm employing the same strategy as I did for East, which is setting Official PAX tweets to text me.

Hero

Hey guys, PAX was a blast! Got a little sick during/afterwards, sorry I couldn't make the meet-up but hope everyone had a good time! Love PAX every year, even if it was bitter cold this year.

Did anyone get any extra League of Legends skin codes by any chance? They expire tonight but if anyone had some laying around I could use them!

Sanjuro

Hey guys, PAX was a blast! Got a little sick during/afterwards, sorry I couldn't make the meet-up but hope everyone had a good time! Love PAX every year, even if it was bitter cold this year.

Did anyone get any extra League of Legends skin codes by any chance? They expire tonight but if anyone had some laying around I could use them!

Sent you a pm.

Top Bottom