• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX East 2017 - NeoGAF Get-Togethers

Starviper

Checked in so now I'm out to grab my passes and stuff. Anyone want to maybe grab something to eat or even dinner? I'm in the Chinatown area.
Think I'm planning on hitting up Yume Wo Katare later on for dinner if you and whomever else would wanna join, got a few friends that'd likely be tagging along.

Linkura

About to check in myself.

Hopefully none of you die in the blizzard tomorrow!
1-2 inches at most in Boston.

I'm local and had no idea this was this weekend. I'm flying home from vacation right now. I don't like to go to these events as I don't like huge crowds, but a meetup might work. I dunno, we'll see.... I'm pretty introverted and shy.

Sober, if I were working this week, would've been happy to go to dinner... my office is in Chinatown.

Steiner

Banned
[TW]Stone;231795173 said:
I am :) with tripwire interactive. I just arrived and we'll be at the bar shortly.

We're on a live panel tomorrow at 12pm for rising storm 2: Vietnam

Nice - I'll prolly see you at the bar then.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Well, my airbnb is now stocked.

JZ1RWWS.jpg

I feel like I'm in college again. Also what's the deal with this town and grocery bags? Guy at Trader Joe's asked me if I wanted a bag for my groceries. Lady at Target was confused when I said I wanted a paper bag to carry my stuff out as she handed me the receipt with my stuff still just laying there.

Mozendo

I feel like I'm in college again. Also what's the deal with this town and grocery bags? Guy at Trader Joe's asked me if I wanted a bag for my groceries. Lady at Target was confused when I said I wanted a paper bag to carry my stuff out as she handed me the receipt with my stuff still just laying there.

I don't think I've ever seen a paper bag offered in Target here. And depending on where you're staying like Brookline or Cambridge if you use plastic bags you'll be paying 10 cents per bag iirc.

Jhoan

Have fun guys! My friend told me that it feels weird being in Boston without me being there but c'est le vie. Treat the Yankee that is Kanik well. I'll be there in spirit.

Cattle lines every year

Fun fact: they open those doors at the top at 10:30 ish I believe and I remember waiting in the cattle lines until 10:45 one year , welp

Or you just have a security guard not give a shit and let people in right at 10 am 😎

Cattle lines every year

Fun fact: they open those doors at the top at 10:30 ish I believe and I remember waiting in the cattle lines until 10:45 one year , welp

Or you just have a security guard not give a shit and let people in right at 10 am 😎

Yeah, I got out of line and just walked in...

Sanjuro

I'm desperately seeking a string bag to stuff my coat in. If your coat is small enough to stuff, I recommend this.

Flying tonight to attend tomorrow and Saturday and Sunday.

I'll have a red coat on, but will also be wear a black Gamercat t-shirt in the building.

Definitely bringing my Switch.

krae_man

My phone is buzzing off the hook because I never unsubscribe to SMS notifications to Official PAX just in case I forget to resubscribe.

Have fun everyone. I'll try and make next year. Seattle's getting too expensive anyway.

Sanjuro

Holy shit. I asked for a water at the Sam Adams Pub and the guy gave me ice water in a cup...for free!

Biggest savings of the year.

Twitch Prime lounge has free bottled water and soda

I got a metric shitload of swag and played everything I wanted to except Mass Effect so far

Mozendo

I'll be working at the PC Freeplay from 9am to 2pm for the next two days if anyone wants to stop by. I'll be the brown kid with the glasses

Top Bottom