• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX East 2017 - NeoGAF Get-Togethers

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Three hours on the Nintendo line would be far more bearable if I wasn't next to the most obnoxious kids ever.

B00TE

Three hours on the Nintendo line would be far more bearable if I wasn't next to the most obnoxious kids ever.
Yeah I was really wanting to jump in there but that place looked like a madhouse. Testfire for Splatoon 2 is soon enough, I guess. May try first thing tomorrow.

Waiting in line for the mass effect panel now.

Skipping Nintendo and the pins stuff made this shit so much easier

I'ma play Andromeda in like five minutes, lucked out and skipped the line

B00TE

I'ma play Andromeda in like five minutes, lucked out and skipped the line
I got to play the multiplayer first thing this morning and absolutely loved it.

Edit: omg they are giving out the Cards Against Humanity the Mass Effect edition hahaha. We missed this last night.

Jhoan

My friend who's on shift as an Enforcer at Main Stage now said that the ME:A line capped off at 2,500/3,000.

Mass Effect panel was pretty cool.

EZn3cMth.jpg

Some guy during the Q &A roasted the lead designer and told him he sucked at playing the game. It was brutal.

hawk2025

GAF friends!!

Could any of you go by the Limited Run Games booth and get me a copy of Bit Trip Runner 2 for Vita and for PS4, one of each?

I can happily add $10+shipping to the price :)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If anyone sees an enforcer with long black metalhead hair, that's my bro. Say hi.

Starviper

Twitch Prime lounge has free bottled water and soda

I got a metric shitload of swag and played everything I wanted to except Mass Effect so far

Do you need to do anything specific for twitch prime access?

Also wanna play mass effect, might have to wait in some lines tomorrow.. I waited way long for the Bethesda booth and they only had large shirts. Morrowind online was basically guild wars 2. :(

Checked out a ton of indie games after though. DreamWorks dig, nidhogg 2 and starport Gemini warlords were sweet. Really wanna play Ascension..

They also have Zelda and Bomberman playable. And they're giving out free Nintendo Switch hats if you play their games (and wait in line).

From the look of it they had Splatoon 2 and Mario kart playable along with the above. It's a huge setup.

Any sweet afterparties other than the Acer lounge going on? I'm about to head over there but thought I'd post quick and see.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
So it's Shojo for tomorrow? I'll try to make it to that since I'm skipping the con.

And cover charges for random bars? This town

G0523

Is it the 'Make Nintendo Great Again' hat?

Hmm abbreviating it doesn't sound so good. M'nga

It's the Domino's Pizza looking hat. That's not me in the picture but I saw someone wearing it and asked to take a picture of it so I could upload it here. Lol. He said he waited four hours in line to play a game in order to get the hat.

Man it's fucking cold at the convention center
Was just getting passes for today and was freezing my balls off

Met a cool guy that was a game developer , didn't catch his name but he's located in Boston , funny quick chat

Put back the convention back at Hynes Convention Center

Kusagari

Got the FF14 shirt for beating the challenge, which was the main thing I wanted to do.

Also this is my first PAX and I kind of noticed they didn't actually check anyone's badge. Is that normal?

taybul

It's the Domino's Pizza looking hat. That's not me in the picture but I saw someone wearing it and asked to take a picture of it so I could upload it here. Lol. He said he waited four hours in line to play a game in order to get the hat.
Haha that's actually a buddy of mine I'm at PAX with. What are the chances.

G0523

Got the FF14 shirt for beating the challenge, which was the main thing I wanted to do.

Also this is my first PAX and I kind of noticed they didn't actually check anyone's badge. Is that normal?
I noticed that too. The only time I needed my badge checked was for when I went upstairs last night for the concert.

Also, was the FFXIV challenge hard? How long did you wait in line and play it?

Lost 3 hours waiting for the Switch demos but got the hat and a few pins for it.

Really liked ARMS, but need to adjust to the controls more when it comes out. Pretty fun, though.

Loved Splatoon 2 and the new dual guns and specials. Can't wait for the Testfire to play more.

Also played Street Fighter and 1-2 Switch, but just needed the 3rd stamp for the hat. SF didn't have a pin but 12S did.
---
Checked the Blizzard shop but it was already capped. Will try tomorrow.

Going to play the ESO Morrowwind demo for a t-shirt then scope around before checking some panels.

Planning to play some Playstation and indie stuff tomorrow if there's no time left today.

Linkura

Won't be going to any meetups, my feet still hurt from my vacation (Disney World lol). Have fun and enjoy Boston, y'all. Even though it's unseasonably cold. :( Just a couple weeks ago it was unseasonably warm.

Top Bottom