• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paypal Qustion I should know the answer to

Status
Not open for further replies.

olimario

Banned
Somebody sent me money and it shows my balance as $350 when it was previously $0.
Is that money already in my band account? If not, how do I send it there?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
No, it's in your paypal account. Just go to "withdraw" and move it over to your bank account (or get a check sent to you).

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
I'm sure I could find this information if I did a tiny bit of digging, but I'm a lazy ass and this thread is already created so... if you get PayPal to transfer the money into your bank account or send you a cheque, do they deduct any additional amount as a fee?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
olimario said:
Somebody sent me money and it shows my balance as $350 when it was previously $0.
Is that money already in my band account? If not, how do I send it there?

Where is your proof that there is $350 in your paypal account? Normally you'd have pictures to go along with your story....

Kyouji said:
I'm sure I could find this information if I did a tiny bit of digging, but I'm a lazy ass and this thread is already created so... if you get PayPal to transfer the money into your bank account or send you a cheque, do they deduct any additional amount as a fee?
Transfer to bank account is free, I believe they do charge if you want to have them cut a check.. let me check.

Free to bank account, 3-4 days
$1.50 to cut check, 1-2 weeks.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
You fucking suck, oli.
You have no class.
You're lower than scum.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Biglesworth23 said:
Wow.. lots of oli hate around here.. don't really understand it, but whatever..
He sent nude pictures of his girlfriend to someone in exchange for $350 to buy a PSP and games.

GaimeGuy said:
He sent nude pictures of his girlfriend to someone in exchange for $350 to buy a PSP and games.

I didn't see that anywhere around here.. where was that posted? (the story itself, not the pics, heh)

And if his girlfriend would be alright with it, and he can handle other people looking at his girlfriend, then there's not much wrong with it. If she's not.. then there's a problem. :lol

frolet

Banned
Biglesworth23 said:
I didn't see that anywhere around here.. where was that posted? (the story itself, not the pics, heh)

And if his girlfriend would be alright with it, and he can handle other people looking at his girlfriend, then there's not much wrong with it. If she's not.. then there's a problem. :lol
On OA, fool.

Ristamar

I refuse to believe this news. Who the fuck would be that stupid to pay so much money (let alone ANY money) for a few nude pics? Sounds like BS to me.

Oli=
pimp-01.jpg

Ristamar said:
I refuse to believe this news. Who the fuck would be that stupid to pay so much money (let alone ANY money) for a few nude pics? Sounds like BS to me.

Um, Morphix has given shit like PSPs and iPods away for FREE. Believe it.

Ristamar

Actually, you're right, I do believe it now. However, it's still absolutely retarded, especially if he paid for those PSPs (regardless of how wealthy he may be).

EDIT: Duh, I guess he obviously "paid" for it, since he dumped the cash into Oli's PayPal account. *smacks self*

Ristamar

I don't think they're together (thought I read that somewhere on GAF), though it does make you wonder. Perhaps they're still friends and she gave consent for a share of the spoils. :lol I'm not sure which scenario is more sick and depraved.

Anyone else get that sick feeling in their gut whenever reading about this 'transaction'?

Part of me still thinks it's a hoax or a large piece of the story is being left out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom