• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC game promos: The Division with Nvidia GPUs, Hitman with AMD GPUs and processors

kuYuri

Just a heads up.

Starting February 17th 2016, The Division will be bundled with GTX 970, 980, and 980 Ti cards, along with 970M or above notebooks/laptops.

Starting February 16th 2016, Hitman will be bundled with R9 390/390X GPUs and FX 6000 and 8000 series processors.

The Division and Hitman codes on the cheap for everyone!

Source incoming.

EDIT 1: AMD promo has started.

http://www.amd.com/en-us/markets/game/featured/hitman

Free Hitman™ game code with purchase of an eligible AMD Radeon™ R9 390 Series graphics card or AMD FX™ processor.*

EDIT 2: The Division Nvidia promo is live.

OVnQvP3.png

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/tom-clancys-the-division-nvidia-geforce-gtx-bundle

From today, if you upgrade to a GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980 or GeForce GTX 970 graphics card or system, or purchase a new GeForce GTX 980, 980M or 970M notebook, you'll receive a free downloadable copy of Tom Clancy's The Division, giving you the keys to a digitized and dilapidated New York City.

Corpekata

Banned
Can't wait to get my free copy of all these games so I can inflate the sales numbers. Remember to check your free AAA games for PC gamers emails guys!

I wonder what'll come free with the new Nvidia cards this year. Should be right around the release of Deus Ex Mankind Divided, right? I wouldn't say no to that.

MUnited83

For you.
I wonder what'll come free with the new Nvidia cards this year. Should be right around the release of Deus Ex Mankind Divided, right? I wouldn't say no to that.

Just assume anything by Square Enix or Ubisoft that is a AAA release will probably be on those promos

madjoki

I doubt new cards will come with anything until few months after release (So Christmas season) anyway.

Oh I really hope that the old S/N trick will work, since I managed to grab Batman Arkham Knight, Rise of The Tomb Raider and a season pass for AC:S for free with my 9 month old 970 :)

Foffy

Banned
Oh man, if Hitman was on an Nvidia card...

I would need to upgrade for that game, and it would have been perfect to mix the two. Guess I'll just stick with the PS4 version for now. :p

Just a heads up.

Starting February 17th 2016, The Division will be bundled with GTX 970, 980, and 980 Ti cards, along with 970M or above notebooks/laptops.

The Division and Hitman codes on the cheap for everyone!
GAF B/S/T thread will deliver, I'm sure.
$30-35 for The Division, I'm comiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Ogawa-san

Who did you buy it from? It's entirely possible the retailer will send you a key for The Division too, especially if it was NewEgg.
Not in US, it's a local online store. It has a promo going for Nvidia and TR that's ending on feb 16th and it says the code will be sent a week later. But I don't know how this works and my card won't arrive until next week, so I might just get a Division code indeed.

mneuro

All I can imagine is the AMD board room of executives going "Okay we don't do hairworks well......HITMAN!"

Oh I really hope that the old S/N trick will work, since I managed to grab Batman Arkham Knight, Rise of The Tomb Raider and a season pass for AC:S for free with my 9 month old 970 :)

As someone that bought a 970 in October of last year when there weren't any bundles, please share that "trick".

madjoki

As someone that bought a 970 in October of last year when there weren't any bundles, please share that "trick".

It was fixed after it went Reddit. Basically Asus had redemption page for those living in certain countries where you got keys with serial number, but they didn't actually verify that you actually live there. (Also they had couple of old redemption pages still up).

Only Assassin's Creed Syndicate or RS Siege Season Pass is remaining: (because it's worldwide, no need to check where you live)

http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/Extra-Bullets-or-Blades/

It worked only for cards "purchased" during campaign. 'Purchase' date is set by using one of said redemption's. eg. I first used mine on Metal Phantom and could only get Batman Arkham Knight, because it was older.

Saiyan-Rox

It was fixed after it went Reddit. Basically Asus had redemption page for those living in certain countries where you got keys with serial number, but they didn't actually verify that you actually live there. (Also they had couple of old redemption pages still up).

Only Assassin's Creed Syndicate or RS Siege Season Pass is remaining: (because it's worldwide, no need to check where you live)

http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/Extra-Bullets-or-Blades/

It worked only for cards "purchased" during campaign. 'Purchase' date is set by using one of said redemption's. eg. I first used mine on Metal Phantom and could only get Batman Arkham Knight, because it was older.

Awww Asus? *looks at reference model* You!!!

That only worked on ASUS nvidia cards, right? I bought an EVGA card recently and didn't bother trying those pages since it requires you to get a number from the bottom of the video card, and I didn't want to pop out my new card especially since I figured as an EVGA it wouldn't have the right number.

Top Bottom