• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

Haha, that's awesome! I'll have to remember to watch these on Friday and Saturday nights when people drink and do stupid, yet amusing things.

i didnt catch friday night, but last night was insaneee. tonight is pretty boring but from what ive seen most of the good streamers are located on the west coast so they come on later for me (im on the east coast).

its definitely addicting though, last night hours flew by just watching and i didnt even notice it.

do these people not realize if they want to see naked people or sex they can go to sites for that? ha just go to camvoice (hope i didnt give anyone any ideas). maybe they just like to see the sexy DS4

this just happened lol. weirder in motion i promise
image.jpg

You guys do know Twitch released a statement (tweet) about these right?

Basically stating that you can stream, but it has to be gaming related content.

Has ANYONE gotten banned from Ustream yet? If not I might have to get...get...GET NAKED.

"Non-gaming content (c): If using PS4 Playroom, the content must be about games or gaming and within our ToS. Thanks for understanding." @TwitchSupport

Mikey Jr.

Kinda wish Sony created their own section within the PS4 that didn't have strict gaming rules for streaming.

Probably not worth the time/money/effort though.

kendrid

Banned
I believe I can sum up all of the popular streams:

One or two guys and a girl in a tight sweater. All of the pathetic viewers are hoping for a boob flash which is not going to happen.

Go to myfreecams or some other site and get off and go back to your PS4 for some gaming.

http://www.twitch.tv/jonathanchil

a dude in his basement? i think he was in the process of building a fort out of giant empty boxes? and hes got pizza boxes but eating a hot pocket. and hes got furries somewhere in that basement too. the robots wanted his food but the turtle is defending and keeping them away from the almighty hot pocket.

i dont even know.

Holding off on both consoles right now, but that KI gameplay got my attention.
THAT video?

hopefully for all the wrong reasons, i mean that stream is fucking horrible.

Looks like they have playroom on lock now which is cool. They seem to be letting the legit shows slide. Some cute brazilian chick was giving me props on my resogun play and gave me her skype name. Imported one from US and a huge PS gamer. PS4 FTW.

Top Bottom