• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Lol damn Spartan don't even know the konami code.

"Konami code? What's that? What game are you playing?Imma search it"

Friend had to come in and save him.

Mikey Jr.

They have to fix real names being shown while streaming. It pops up when your battery gets low.

Its fucked up and should have been fixed a LONG time ago.

I gotta say I enjoy the Spartan show for what it is... Even though I know a metric ton more about video games, I find it at least something entertaining to have on in the background. And the bearded guy knows some stuff, so he's an asset to the show.

The Spartan Show is really a missed opportunity.
It would be cool to have a show where people who know stuff about games talk about games and everyone can call in and give new topics or just his or her opinion. Maybe even some famous(in the gaming world) guests from time to time.

But this guy doesn't know enough about games. I really don't know what he could possibly talk about, it seems like all he knows is COD.

GAF should start its own GAF talk show.
would be troll magnet
We can discuss the newest gifs and recent twitter meltdows. Talk about the weirdest stories from OffTopic. Exclusive CBOAT interview.

tGanj1x.png

http://www.twitch.tv/erict5377

I think I'm going to do another "The Talkroom" this Friday or Saturday, now that everything seems ironed out at Twitch. May try to get the Tiny Brains people on the show, as they said to talk to them about it because they had to miss the first time, give some codes out hopefully.

That being said it may wait till next weekend since it is a holiday weekend.

Who is someone from NeoGAF that is a big shot / cool dude that would want to be on to chat about stuff? PS4 related or otherwise?

I still say my show was 1000 times better than Spartan Show, because, ya know, I know gaming and we talked about gaming, at least until every call was from 4chan at the end. Next time the format is going to be a bit different.

The Spartan Show is really a missed opportunity.
It would be cool to have a show where people who know stuff about games talk about games and everyone can call in and give new topics or just his or her opinion. Maybe even some famous(in the gaming world) guests from time to time.

But this guy doesn't know enough about games. I really don't know what he could possibly talk about, it seems like all he knows is COD.

GAF should start its own GAF talk show.
would be troll magnet
We can discuss the newest gifs and recent twitter meltdows. Talk about the weirdest stories from OffTopic. Exclusive CBOAT interview.

Strange you say that while I'm typing. That was pretty much what our show "The Talkroom" was. We had Famousmortimer aka Pete Dodd on, and we also had someone from XGen Studios (creator of Super Motherload) whose name I didn't quite catch.

Dude bit off more then he could chew.

He..is..not..a..gamer..

End of discussion.

No charisma and raffles will fix the fact that he just told people his opinion of why the PS4 had some hardware problems..cause some boxes at Amazon got left out in the cold...

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
It looks like they are trying a bit too hard. That spartan dude seemed cool and genuine enough during the first stream but it's getting pretty sad right now.

he can't afford a $120 capture card

but he obv spent too much money on a swinging cam thing and 2 ps4s and shit

lol

I think those PS4 boxes were/are empty. Did he ever show them?
Box 1, his PS4
Box 2, beardo's
(Beardo PS4 is the gaming rig they have running I bet)

I just hope, for the sake that he has kids and his wife said he's retired (true? Wealth...unemployed hmmm) that he didnt spent TOO much money. I know she said she was working a 11 hour shift..

kendrid

Banned
How does his wife sit there for hours while he get's embarrassed? Plug the plug.

Seinfeld - a show about nothing, just like them. Classic.

Top Bottom