• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

Is there a page where I can see all channels that currently stream using the integrated PS4 feature, not just “The Playroom” channels? I'm dying to find a Just Dance 2014 stream, the game is hilarious.

jabuseika

Is there a page where I can see all channels that currently stream using the integrated PS4 feature, not just “The Playroom” channels? I'm dying to find a Just Dance 2014 stream, the game is hilarious.

On the main directory, on the top right, there's a drop down, change from all channels to Playstation 4.

Or you can search for games.

image.jpg

Booshka

Yeah, feel like this whole thing is just going to implode on itself.

Like, is twitch ok with all this stuff, ie. not really playing games?

Most of these streams should be on Justin.tv where all the weird and poorly done webcam social streams are.

Justin.tv branched off Gaming portion into Twitch because the Gaming portion was getting so popular, and they wanted a site solely dedicated to it, without the Social, Science and Entertainment streams on the same site.

It's strange how so many people are amazed by these livestreams, they are essentially webcam shows. Been going on for over a decade all over the internet. The PS4 being your sole form of equipment allowing you to do it is impressive, but a Webcam and a microphone is a lot cheaper than a PS4 and PS Camera.

Going to be a tough situation for Twitch to figure out how to categorize and moderate these streams, to keep them on their Gaming site.

kurbaan

Banned
Most of these streams should be on Justin.tv where all the weird and poorly done webcam social streams are.

Justin.tv branched off Gaming portion into Twitch because the Gaming portion was getting so popular, and they wanted a site solely dedicated to it, without the Social, Science and Entertainment streams on the same site.

It's strange how so many people are amazed by these livestreams, they are essentially webcam shows. Been going on for over a decade all over the internet. The PS4 being your sole form of equipment allowing you to do it is impressive, but a Webcam and a microphone is a lot cheaper than a PS4 and PS Camera.

Going to be a tough situation for Twitch to figure out how to categorize and moderate these streams, to keep them on their Gaming site.

I think the coolest part is that you see these from the ps4 so people who never really stream or went on twitch can see them. Also the play room robots.

We know about JustinTV, UStream, YouNow all that crap. The thing is, I don't go to those sites. The fact that this is all on Twitch makes it even more hilarious with the Twitch community.

It was fun watching these streams, but I don't think any of these channels will end up lasting very long. It won't take long for it to get old and people will move on to something new.

Reule

I'm done watching now too. The entire stream is just asking for people to spread the word or to follow. Should just have a topic going on about something and have people call in to say something on it.

SRTtoZ

Yea i'm done for a bit. It was fun last night to watch them blow up to over 5k viewers but its the same thing over and over now, they need to do some sort of skit to make it worth watching.

Top Bottom