• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People with skin |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rez said:
to be fair, and not that I agree, but "because this is my forum and no one is forcing you to post here" is about as good a reason as you need, in this case

I think he means direct word not to.

I think Hispanic/NegroGAF should be restored to places of shared experiences. The whiners got the threads merged and that was wrong.

harSon

Banned
krypt0nian said:
Using the words of one the leaders of the rights movement shouldn't be something that's hated but celebrated. She is the voice of reason in this morass.

And I love Dan Savage but he's hardly of her stature in the struggle.

I don't mind the person, I mind the fact that people purposely cherry pick representatives from my ethnic demographic in which to form their debates on.

Zeke said:
uh we grow facial hair to man I sport a full beard remember the majority if us are mestizo
Excuse my ignorance.

How about.....

Okay, I got it.

Someone tried to do it before.

How bad did you get beat by your parents? *nerdy grin like my photo*

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
krypt0nian said:
Using the words of one the leaders of the rights movement shouldn't be something that's hated but celebrated. She is the voice of reason in this morass.

And I love Dan Savage but he's hardly of her stature in the struggle.
Says who? :lol

Coretta has her opinions just like everyone else, she doesn't speak for black people.
Rez said:
to be fair, and not that I agree, but "because this is my forum and no one is forcing you to post here" is about as good a reason as you need, in this case
He said he'd look into it. Thats why I haven't already thrown up a new thread.

Zeke

El Sloth said:
Feel like this would be a better substitute to you original longer one.
that could work I was also thinking maybe starting the OP off in a historical text like start off with pre-columbian central and south america and work all the way to modern day central and south america.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
krypt0nian said:
I think he means direct word not to.

I think Hispanic/NegroGAF should be restored to places of shared experiences. The whiners got the threads merged and that was wrong.
oh, I agree.

I don't think it's fair to let Aus-GAF and Gay-GAF exist but not the other groups. Either lock them all or let them all exist.

yencid

spindashing said:
Excuse my ignorance.

How about.....

Okay, I got it.

Someone tried to do it before.

How bad did you get beat by your parents? *nerdy grin like my photo*
I barely ever got beat, but i did fear the belt because i knew it was used.

sciplore

harSon said:
I don't mind the person, I mind the fact that people purposely cherry pick representatives from my ethnic demographic in which to form their debates on.
While I do agree but seeing how it can work both ways why not? If you dont agree just state that the this person does not speak for me.

yencid

El Sloth said:
Same. But in the few times I did get beat shit was not pretty.
infuckingdeed. I got punished more by my parents making me kneel and carrying something in my head. Good way to do it.

Scribble said:
Wow, it feels like that discussion took place eons ago.
Yeah, man. It does...

So I got the belt, the broom, the hand and the sandal/shoe.

Do not block your ass with your hands. Just do not do that shit. That's like playing with fire.

Tabris

FYI, I want a Canada-GAF. I feel as a Canuck, I identify with my culture (an actual multi-cultural society) and want to talk to other Canucks about Canuck activities.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
El Sloth said:
Same. But in the few times I did get beat shit was not pretty.
A caribbean friend of mine was telling me how his parents would somtimes, just randomly beat the shit out of him, at the most inappropriate times, such as when he would be asleep in the morning.

"That's for when you eventually do something stupid..again" . :lol

El Sloth

Banned
yencid said:
infuckingdeed. I got punished more by my parents making me kneel and carrying something in my head. Good way to do it.

Taking away everything I held dear(Seeing friends, TV, Videogames, Pokemon, etc.) was the preferred punishment of choice at my place. Shit worked. Well, for me it did.

yencid

Veidt said:
A caribbean friend of mine was telling me how his parents would somtimes, just randomly beat the shit out of him, at the most inappropriate times, such as when he would be asleep in the morning.

that was a kid that miss behaved often.

Tabris said:
FYI, I want a Canada-GAF. I feel as a Canuck, I identify with my culture (an actual multi-cultural society) and want to talk to other Canucks about Canuck activities.

you have bagged milk so you dont count

yencid

El Sloth said:
Taking away everything I held dear(Seeing friends, TV, Videogames, Pokemon, etc.) was the preferred punishment of choice at my place. Shit worked. Well, for me it did.
i love how you separate TV and video games from pokemon xD

DY_nasty

krypt0nian said:
That's right. She's meaningless. I forgot.

No wonder the world is a shit hole when CSK gets so little respect.
Dude... stop blowing shit up.

Coretta isn't some shining beacon of light that all sensible blacks should follow - no single black person is. No one person is the speaker for all black people. She's done a lot and she has her opinions. Okay. Just because she says one thing that you particularly agree with, it doesn't mean that she's the Queen Black America and the rest of us should just fall in line with her or risk being wrong for all time.

Tabris

yencid said:
you have bagged milk so you dont count

OK in all seriousness, what is this bagged milk thing? I have never seen bagged milk anywhere in Vancouver including the outer areas of the lower mainland.

El Sloth

Banned
Veidt said:

:lol But yeah, what yencid said. My mother also had the same thing happen to her, which is why she probably didn't like beating my Brother or I unless she absolutely felt she had to. And trust me when she did, we fucking deserved it. :lol

My Bro especially for fucking around with gangs and shit.

yencid

Tabris said:
OK in all seriousness, what is this bagged milk thing? I have never seen bagged milk anywhere in Vancouver including the outer areas of the lower mainland.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_bag

lol actually if you go to the first page of this thread you can see that apparently there where/are bagged sodas in one of our countries (hispaniGaf)

n37961165810_4203.jpg

harSon said:
Heaven forbid she try to bridge the gap between the black struggle and gay struggle. Whatever.

spindashing said:
Yeah, man. It does...

So I got the belt, the broom, the hand and the sandal/shoe.

Do not block your ass with your hands. Just do not do that shit. That's like playing with fire.

I knew I was getting a B in math in elementary school so I wore like eight pairs of underwear anticipating the beatdown that was waiting for me at home. I thought this was some genius level shit at the time. Parents didn't catch on, but I fucked up and told my sister who ratted me out. I couldn't sit in comfort for a week.

El Sloth

Banned
yencid said:
i love how you separate TV and video games from pokemon xD

Heh, well because Pokemon for me as a kid was the whole shebang: Show, videogames, TCG, movies, toys, etc.

Yeah, I was one of those kids. :lol

yencid said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_bag

lol actually if you go to the first page of this thread you can see that apparently there where/are bagged sodas in one of our countries (hispaniGaf)

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object3/494/94/n37961165810_4203.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
I faintly remember having bagged soda once. In Chile I think?

DY_nasty

ZephyrFate said:
Heaven forbid she try to bridge the gap between the black struggle and gay struggle. Whatever.
Heaven forbid someone have a different opinion... I don't know how many different ways it can be said that you can get support without pitching bandwagons. Shit, no one goes around labeling one particular openly gay speaker as the leader of all gays. Stop doing it with us.

yencid

Pickles the Firecat said:
I knew I was getting a B in math in elementary school so I wore like eight pairs of underwear anticipating the beatdown that was waiting for me at home. I thought this was some genius level shit at the time. Parents didn't catch on, but I fucked up and told my sister who ratted me out. I couldn't sit in comfort for a week.
Nah my Punishments where NEVER over grades, i miss behaved and got hit but not because of bad grades.

harSon

Banned
ZephyrFate said:

I personally agree with her, but I don't agree with your ethnically charged usage of her in debate. Just because I share ancestry with someone, doesn't mean that I've no choice but to blindly follow every word they speak.

DY_nasty said:
Heaven forbid someone have a different opinion... I don't know how many different ways it can be said that you can get support without pitching bandwagons. Shit, no one goes around labeling one particular openly gay speaker as the leader of all gays. Stop doing it with us.
No one was doing that but man, fuck CSK right? She's only one person after all and the rest of ya'll couldn't care less.

She should be someone that shouldn't be carelessly thrown out of a debate, but I personally don't care if you agree with her or not.

DY_nasty said:
Dude... stop blowing shit up.

Coretta isn't some shining beacon of light that all sensible blacks should follow - no single black person is. No one person is the speaker for all black people. She's done a lot and she has her opinions. Okay. Just because she says one thing that you particularly agree with, it doesn't mean that she's the Queen Black America and the rest of us should just fall in line with her or risk being wrong for all time.

She is a shining beacon all people should follow. If you don't claim her, I sure will.

El Sloth

Banned
yencid said:
Nah my Punishments where NEVER over grades, i miss behaved and got hit but not because of bad grades.

Once my mom got really close to beating me over me not doing any homework, projects, etc. for a whole year. :lol

I did all my classwork and aced all my tests and passed with a decent grade in the end so she decided that grounding me for an entire year would be punishment enough. :lol

yencid

spindashing said:
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: "BELIEVE".

"Gain peace after the Great GAFwar of 2010 without admin intervention!"
can you take an achievement back? not done quiet yet from the looks of it.

El Sloth said:
Once my mom got really close to beating me over me not doing any homework, projects, etc. for a whole year. :lol

I did all my classwork and aced all my tests and passed with a decent grade in the end so she decided that grounding me for an entire year would be punishment enough. :lol

dude i graduated 8th grade without ever doing 1 single peace of my math homework. I was surprised the teacher passed me (she was a BIIITTCCH) was already in NY.

yencid said:

Yeah, actually I only got one really hard punishment when I was young, my father used the belt and it hurt a lot, strangely enough I don't remember the reason.

Most of my other minor physical punishments was carried by my older sister and most of the time by stupid things....bitch. :lol

-Eddman-

At least we can be proud that we can negotiate about our differences better than the UN.

Israel and Jordan would be playing chess together if we were at charge ;)

yencid said:

I had that too, and I got beat for some downright petty shit along with it. There was a point where even a minor fuckup would catch me at least a spanking, or some absurd shit like being thrown across the room into a wall. It's just the best stories are where I knew that shit was coming and had like an hour to prep for it. I tried just being asleep once thinking it would get me out of it and all that did was make it the worst surprise ever when I got woken up to that shit.

I had something I wanted to ask NegroGAF but I guess I can put it here for all peoples:

As a kid/now, do you curse at/with your parents? I have a friend who does it without remorse and I CANNOT see myself doing that without getting my teeth knocked down my throat. I see little kids doing that too... Smh...

Himuro said:
Negro-gaf: I got back from dinner with my gf's family. It went well

But I look on facebook and...

I don't get it.

See childhood friend on facebook, add her, get,"OMG YOU'RE SO HOT. I see you've got a girlfriend but mind calling me up? Call me any time! I'm getting a boob reduction soon so you might wanna play catch up before they go away for good ;)" Paraphrased from multiple conversations we had on fb.

I don't get it.

What makes me more desirable as someone who's not single compared to when I was single?

She's white if ya'll wanna know. Makes no sense, man.
taken = you're in demand.

single = you may not be in demand.

everyone wants things they can't have more than things that are easily attainable.

the question is are those titties right?

spindashing said:
I had something I wanted to ask NegroGAF but I guess I can put it here for all peoples:

As a kid/now, do you curse at/with your parents? I have a friend who does it without remorse and I CANNOT see myself doing that without getting my teeth knocked down my throat. I see little kids doing that too... Smh...
I do not. If I had, I would have been shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom