• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People with skin |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

yencid

Himuro said:
Negro-gaf: I got back from dinner with my gf's family. It went well

But I look on facebook and...

I don't get it.

See childhood friend on facebook, add her, get,"OMG YOU'RE SO HOT. I see you've got a girlfriend but mind calling me up? Call me any time! I'm getting a boob reduction soon so you might wanna play catch up before they go away for good ;)" Paraphrased from multiple conversations we had on fb.

I don't get it.

What makes me more desirable as someone who's not single compared to when I was single?

She's white if ya'll wanna know. Makes no sense, man.

1)she went black

2)she wants you

3)she went black

4)she likes big penis

Yoshiya

At least it's calmed down in here. It's sort of disheartening to see how the moment minority rights issues are raised, those very principles of egalitarianism are disposed in favour of trying to tear other groups down. Still, that hypocrisy should come as a surprise to no one.

All that can be done now is to wait for a mod verdict.

Himuro said:
See childhood friend on facebook, add her, get,"OMG YOU'RE SO HOT. I see you've got a girlfriend but mind calling me up? Call me any time! I'm getting a boob reduction soon so you might wanna play catch up before they go away for good ;)" Paraphrased from multiple conversations we had on fb.

I don't get it.

What makes me more desirable as someone who's not single compared to when I was single?

girls want what they cant have.

Zeke

-Eddman- said:
At least we can be proud that we can negotiate about our differences better than the UN.

Israel and Jordan would be playing chess together if we were at charge ;)
hey eddman did you want to make a dia de los muertos thread? Once I get my altar up I can post the pics as well as the altar from work. I'm sure you have some awesome stuff to share as well.

Imm0rt4l

Himuro said:
Negro-gaf: I got back from dinner with my gf's family. It went well

But I look on facebook and...

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

You're releasing online pheromones.

But in all seriousness, just send her my way. It aint no fun if the homies aint gettin none, right?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
krypt0nian said:
You're all laughs and disrespect. God forbid someone respect their elders and those that have walked the path before themselves.

Again, no wonder things are in the state they are.
Holy shit I thought you were being sarcastic. I didn't really think you'd keep on throwing her around like she was Moses.

Since Coretta is my Black leader (who I am wrong to not follow), how about you tell me about your Gay leader and how you serve him?

And when did I disrespect anyone?
wtf are you talking about goddamn

spindashing said:
I had something I wanted to ask NegroGAF but I guess I can put it here for all peoples:

As a kid/now, do you curse at/with your parents? I have a friend who does it without remorse and I CANNOT see myself doing that without getting my teeth knocked down my throat. I see little kids doing that too... Smh...

Yeah, well...now, not as a kid, I'm a grown up man, so if my parent dosn't respect me or I think he is wrong and being unreasonable, I curse and he/ she curses too, so it's all fine. :lol

Imm0rt4l

krypt0nian said:
You're all laughs and disrespect. God forbid someone respect their elders and those that have walked the path before themselves.

Again, no wonder things are in the state they are.
I thought you were being sarcastic o_0

edit: please take this shit tot he pm's or something

yencid

Zeke said:
hey eddman did you want to make a dia de los muertos thread? Once I get my altar up I can post the pics as well as the altar from work. I'm sure you have some awesome stuff to share as well.
DiaDeLosMuertosLogo.jpg

<,< change the year.

To the guy asking about cursing at my parents: FUUUCCK no! i could never see myself doing that, and its not even because my mother would hit me. Its just too much respect

Dali

DY_nasty said:
Holy shit I thought you were being sarcastic. I didn't really think you'd keep on throwing her around like she was Moses.

Since Coretta is my Black leader (who I am wrong to not follow), how about you tell me about your Gay leader and how you serve him?

*giggles*

spindashing said:
I had something I wanted to ask NegroGAF but I guess I can put it here for all peoples:

As a kid/now, do you curse at/with your parents? I have a friend who does it without remorse and I CANNOT see myself doing that without getting my teeth knocked down my throat. I see little kids doing that too... Smh...

I would NEVER do that shit when I was a kid. It's cool now that I'm an adult though. And to be honest my family was interracial and they split up so I only see my white mom now, and she was never strict at all. Like barely even involved. After they split up I was basically on my own.

But if I cursed when I was a kid, holy shit I wouldn't even think of doing that around my parents.

Himuro said:
The titties are...well, they're huge. I'm having trouble imagining her with titties of that size. Although we grew up together she went to a different high school. She talked about her back hurting because of her big boobs, and I joked,"Haha, missed that because we went to a different high school. I didn't get to see them grow. Alas, such is life." and she goes into ALL the details, including the size. On facebook.

I was in awe.
take what is yours.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
spindashing said:

I don't curse at my parents and I don't think I ever will, but they do hear me curse out my cousins/friends. Here's the interesting part though, I don't mind saying bad words in English in front of them, but to this day...I will not say any bad words in Spanish in front of them. I can't explain it...it just feels very rude and mean to cuss out in Spanish especially in front of my parents who cuss all the time. I guess it's because Spanish cuss words seem more mean than when I say them in English. :lol

Shit, even though I am grown up now (shut up BlackGAF, I know I am the youngest member.. :lol), I still can't get the balls to curse with my parents. My mom and my dad Kimbo curse from time to time but I seriously can't do that shit oddly. Too much respect for the both of them...

-Eddman-

Zeke said:

Yeah, I was thinking about it and I have some ideas on my mind right now. I would like to make some graphics with information and post some pics and videos from previous years. I don't know, maybe we should make it 2 weeks or so before november.

DY_nasty

I curse around my folks, but never at them. Took me a while to get to that point though... had to leave home and come back, then wait for them to start slinging profanities first.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Himuro said:
She even offered chatting via webcam. I was laughing out loud. "Please tell me you aren't this desperate." (didn't tell her that of course lol)

you are a LION. take what's yours.

yencid

DY_nasty said:
I curse around my folks, but never at them. Took me a while to get to that point though... had to leave home and come back, then wait for them to start slinging profanities first.
yeah sure this i do, around my folks fine (and not even that much) never AT them

Well, actually I have to admit, that I almost all the time I curse to my mother, my father could be pretty scary when he was pissed, so the fear I had when I was younger it still have their effects,althought my father really became more tempered with the years....

harSon

Banned
DY_nasty said:

My parents have never heard me curse, ever, despite the fact that I curse like a son of a bitch when not around them. I'm not quite sure how I've never slipped...

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Tabris said:
Guys. It's really easy. Just make new threads on all the subjects you talked about in Negro-GAF and Hispanic-GAF. If the mods find it's too many new threads, then they'll allow your community threads. Same way they had to consolidate the political threads into Political-GAF or the sports threads into their respective community thread.

So you're suggesting people maliciously spam the forum until they get what they want?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
my reading comprehension capacity is at an all time low today

CHEATRING IS WRONG OKAI?

Zeke

yencid said:
DiaDeLosMuertosLogo.jpg

<,< change the year.
nice

-Eddman- said:
Yeah, I was thinking about it and I have some ideas on my mind right now. I would like to make some graphics with information and post some pics and videos from previous years. I don't know, maybe we should make it 2 weeks or so before november.
time frame sounds good I wish I could help as far as graphics go but I'm an idiot when it comes to shopping and photo editing. I guess I could always help gather up info about the origins of the celebration and things like that.

yencid said:
yeah sure this i do, around my folks fine (and not even that much) never AT them
Even around my mom or dad feels weird. When my friends and I get together, we keep it clean around parents but we foul it up away from them. One time we cursed a storm and we didn't know my mom was still around.

Of course we apologized profusely, but I still to this day feel bad about it. My mom loves to curse, but in a joking way. It's funny but scary at the same time. :lol

harSon

Banned
Himuro said:
Don't go there. lol I don't play girls on the side. If there's one thing I'm proud of, it's my own sense loyalty and honor.

You're not exactly putting yourself in the best position to succeed... we'll see how strong you are when there's a set of bare double D's a foot from your face.

Dead Man

Himuro said:
This can't be right. The answer can't be THAT SIMPLE. IT JUST CAN'T.
90% of the time, it is. That's why men get friend zoned so often. Friend zone her, and she will be yours. Even better if you have a partner already. (Not that I would endorse cheating, it is hateful shit, but it is fun watching previously uninterested people squirm with frustration!)

EviLore said:
So you're suggesting people maliciously spam the forum until they get what they want?
:lol I don't think that was quite what he was suggesting.

DY_nasty

Himuro said:
I would say her titties are too big, actually.

I'm a small to medium size guy, myself. Big titties are...well...they're scary.
You're not alone. I can't wrap my mind around boobs bigger than my head.

Oh, and you got switched to MLK while you were gone. I get to be Malcolm.

Baby Milo

Himuro said:
Don't go there. lol I don't play girls on the side. If there's one thing I'm proud of, it's my own sense loyalty and honor.
:D keep saying that and believe that

but *shrugs* you know what you must do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom